Tree of Savior Forum

Its time for a RANK reset option

I think they should make a one time rank reset, I mean most of my guild and IRL friends quit since they don’t have much time to keep making a new toon, while others have more time to play ,like me, which makes them quit. Especially the grindy part, I even ask them to come back because of the new quests which softens the hard grind we do on 220+. well that’s one reason that’s making people quit

To everyone that say NO…if this game not dead yet and reach lvl 600…at that time u mess up your build…then u need more than a month to reroll char…if you play long time a day tho…good luck to everyone that mess up their build and want to reroll from beggining…this game not even finish from the beggining…rank reset is essential. if this game already finish at lvl 600 and only have some class add on then i dont mind…but this game not even finish and we dont know what next class or next weapon what whatever the fck is…not everyone is hardcore player…sometime people just want to have fun. ppl quit is because they have a life, and this game mechanic want to sux out the life out of them. learn normal gamer behavior not hardcore gamer. give a game that suit normal gamer and benefit hardcore gamer then u can see increasing in player.

1 Like

pls dont plss… plst dont make RANK reset plssss…

Here’s a hypothetical for people that are against a rank reset. There is a persistent rumor going around, that Circling from Falconer is getting nerfed so that it can’t reduce AoE Defense Ratio past 1 (note, this is still just a rumor, hasn’t been and probably won’t be confirmed, which is why this is only a hypothetical). Considering how many Musketeers took a circle of Falconer for the Circling interaction with Multi-Shot and Covering Fire, since it currently reduces the AoE Defense Ratio to 0 it turns those multihit skills into genuine AoEs, this rumored nerf invalidates that synergy and basically makes that circle choice a waste.

So not a mistake on the player’s part, nor a lack of planning, and certainly not a desire to shift to the latest meta build, but a significant change to a class mechanic that invalidates a key synergy (A2 > QS3 > F1 > M1 rely on Circling for any AoE damage). If this rumor proves to be true, would anyone object to letting them reset at least the Falconer class?

5 Likes

No thanks.

/200000char

Yes please! I would like to get that.

Branch names for skill sets + new costumes in a mmorpg? hmmm there’s a name for that… and it’s CLASS

That’s a good point.

It isn’t always about just a free reset so people can just “fix” their mess ups. :x:

As some of you said before, a little “correction” help would be OK, imo!

Fix IMC’s mess up you mean

Already do not be how many messages of ’ we want the wonderful potion of the reset ’ I have seen. The problem is not that your ‘build’ has been ruined by certain varied circumstance, since this ‘build’ you have decided it, so for this rule of three, who has failed there you have been your.

A way of solving this big problem would be to allow the ‘Team Storage’ without Token, this way always you can begin again with the advantage of your old objects and silvers without having to pay 99 TP for a simple managing of your objects (and more balanced that a P2W to buy miraculous potion of 1000 TP).

Another solution (that can be summative to the previous one), that I have read along this horrifying message, would be to balance all the classes in order that they all are equal of useful independently of other in his higher Rank.

A way of achieving it (I read in another topic, since always, ignored) in a simple way would be that all the Skill were climbing % on the parameters and not quantities of hurt(damage) or fixed values (for example, instead of +1000atk, 400% of the strenght; instead of +100 int, base INT x 1.5). It will not matter if you are Pyromancer, Aquamancer or Archimage C3, you are going to be equal of usefully.

Sorry, i need use one translator to participate in this crazy forum.

wether free or not this Rank Reset is essential in building classes
surely you will make mistake the first time you play, not all players
reads on the web.

I really like your name.

my name? ♪♫ where is the :heart: button? system kept insisting on asking if i tried :heart: button.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.