Tree of Savior Forum

What do you guys think about the class rank reset?

What do I think?
IMC created problem with classes, skills, ranks.
IMC finally creates solution for their own problems.
IMC will make more money. Tree of Money.
They could care less for the P2W aspect as long as money rolls in with each new product they release.

The question remains: HOW MUCH IS IT GONNA COST PLAYERS?

doppels dps

/obviouslyhue

1 Like

will cost tons of $$$$, buy class reset and get IMC’d coz IMC loves to ƒuck class balance/skills/etc. In the end people will just :cry: getting IMC’d.

1 Like

Told you.

:slight_smile:

game is dead :joy:

I think I’ve said plenty about class resets an extremely long time ago. Nobody wanted to hear it at the time but might now understand after going through what IMC has put everyone through. Most people sadly did not reroll and left I bet which was predictable.

You can go read the age old reset threads and see what people think for yourself too!

Also @haukinyau0 we didn’t really come off on good terms but I’d like to say sorry for this a while ago. I’ve kept this salt bottled for months now and would like to say hue got the last laugh.

1 Like

Im happy about it because I would like to reset 1 or 2 of my templars previous classes and dont wanna go through the process of reestablishing my guild or trading it over. Templars are generally really weak and sacrifice so much power just to host a guild… yaknow? Its tedious to do this entire process. And i dont think itll hurt anyone… it may have glitches but its something the company wants to work through.

Mr Hue fully understands IMC. Here is some more old advice

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Don’t care either way, I just want the people who said they will quit if class reset comes to man up and quit. You know who you are, the evidence is all over the class reset threads.

4 Likes

Templar gets screwed over because theyre just expected to leave or disband their own guild and its progress if they want to reset like… 1 class? in their entire tree.

Its not like they potentially sacrifice 2 circles of damage just to have guild mechanics. How messed up that is?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

How do you intend us to use it, without infos for R9 ? Not even dreaming about R10 ^^

The main question is … Are we gonna get another one later ? If not … Well, this one can burn in mail box xD

I have 12 characters.
1 reset
Lmfao.

1 Like

IMC the best troll ever :sparkles:

1 Like

The rank cards don’t have an expiration date right? Can you reset now and just wait for r9 before using the rank cards?

If it took you more than one character to screw up one of twelve, that’s your own problem.

Made Elememes reroll into Chrono2Lock2 for maximum macro/bot performance.

HUE