Tree of Savior Forum

Its Official, Dumbest Event Ever, CONFIRMED

not much, just the millenials being millenials, ill recap for you;

create post > get 1,500+ views and 160+ replies in less then 10 hours

the millenials continue to read the thread and then reply to the thread stating that they dont care about the thread and call me names

I continue to lol, the end

Essentially the event is too hard for some, so they’re crying like usual. :smirk:

IMC, buff the Sadhu P L E A S E <3 <3 <3

This was in the game very early on. It was removed silently for no stated reason.

In order to make our saviors enjoy Survival Event, we are truly considering that “the easy mode” might be applied for our saviors :slight_smile:

4 Likes

and maybe extend the event duration as compensation? :slight_smile:

It is barely 1 day… :x

An easy mode way would make things easier for this occasion in a “cheap” way, but I think for future events and updates you guys should try out your own content and once you certify it, launch it on this platform. This is because you do not have a test environment for the players.

Today’s event is a solid proof that you do not test your games, and also is evidence that the philosophy that you implement in many systems of this game (social, progression, balance, some points in trading, etc …) is very poorly managed, Implemented and also limits things that should not be limited.

Making an easy mode is a “cheap” way to fix this, but please IMC, I hope you do not implement “cheap” solutions for many things that in this game need fixing, even much more than new classes or more quest.

Anyway thanks for the information.

10 Likes

considering that 8 in 10 players on average have yet to get a single reward I would say that is a good idea

I honestly dont know how this event was released in this state to begin with, but thank you for responding with a reasonable solution

we arent all venom and hate, we just want to be heard and occasionally acknowledged, 9 months of neglect breeds the toxicty

Thank you so much for your advice @nt.blanc

1 Like

Yes @STAFF_Max, please try out the event yourselves, at 150-300ms ping, and show us a video of you guys clearing all stages of it.

If you guys can do it w/o any admin cheats, then us players just have to gitgud.

I really like the idea of this event. It’s refreshing to see something that isn’t just a exp boost to encourage grinding.

But the event is way too hard and limiting. Usually with these types of challenges you need replay ability and practices to learn from your previous runs and make changes in the next run. I went in and died 10 seconds in and was done for the day… and I’m unsure of how I’ll do tomorrow.

If you want my feedback: Survival Instinct Practice Runs or Unlimited

No need to pile on now, this thread already has nearly 2000 views in less then a day and 95% of the replies have all been tilted towards the opening post.

I think IMC realizes for a change that this was a mistake and may actually take timely measures to address it, not let it fester as is for a week until the next maintenance so I am calling a cease fire and giving them time to make adjustments.

3 Likes

just disable boss skill
will make it more interesting and will be more like a tag game

It will be way too easy then.

I still wanna see the GMs post a video of em’(using non GM accounts) running around pulling off a full clear of the event dungeon. :innocent:

Well, I have never played a game with this kind of event. IT’S JUST RIDICULOUS. I think it’s fun if you could give me another chance to try more. YOU ONLY HAVE 2 CHOICES A DAY!!! You got nothing if you die, you wasted your time if you die. It’s not fun and it didn’t give player anything. JUST A BAD EVENT EVER…So disappointed

You’re welcome.

I play TOS because I love it and I want to see it grow, it has a lot to improve and at the same time I hope it does not take a lot of time for it.

Greetings.

Thats the issue now, the majority, and I mean MAJORITY of the players agreed at 5:30am this morning that this event was extremley broken so now lets get this fixed in an timely manner.

In the past whenever an issue has arose, 9 in 10 times it is left as is and the players have had to suffer through it for an additional week until the next previously scheduled maintenance, if this can be corrected in the next day or two I dont think it will be an issue and we will have forgotten about it by the time Sorien or the Commander bring the servers down again.