Tree of Savior Forum

Its Official, Dumbest Event Ever, CONFIRMED

Assuming it won’t be considered as cheating, can’t you use zoomy for this?

1 Like

Well I survived long enough for 1 cube first try at least. :s

I did it solo though because queue was taking forever despite many people queued. What gives?

Maybe this addon is gonna be a good option. I have never used it.
I don’t know if we can see the bosses moving far away.

good job

i think that addon was banned like the auto potter thingy, but i am not sure

I guess the queue is being limited due to having the same level range ruling as other queues…they should take that off from the event since the level doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

btw take your equipment off before entering. They take dmg ;/

Yes the more visual information we have the easier it is to telegraph attacks and dodge.

you should have died in this part.

let me, the hue-king tell u

its not banned by imc, excrulon removed it from Addon-Manager due to much heated controversy/debate

u can still use the zoomy+ from github.

not sure if rank8 content fcuked-up the code
last update 5months ago

3 Likes

Yeah… graphics can be very deceiving. I was so lucky at that time.

My guess is my character is still considered in an “airborne” state when the hitbox of the aoe touches the hurtbox of my character, hence it is treated as a no-hit.

I really liked this idea for an event so I really hope they will try to fix this event to be better. (Shouldn’t allow soul crystals and tp pets imo, and possible to clear all stages ofc)

Got some good laughs reading through the forums today tho… :smile: this was very disappointing but can’t do much else than laugh at this point.

I wish I had @Nekorin skills for avoiding those shadowgaler circles :no_mouth: Maybe I should do some runs of lv50 dungeon to train…

The last thing I was considering was that if the event runs were supposed to be per team I wonder if people who are able to do per character are gonna be considered as exploiting a bug :thinking: (New ban wave? :scream:) jkjk

The event is actually pretty fun even with my eternal lag problems

but they have to fix the number of bosses. they said 2 on the first not 3… an the second 3 not 4 -.-

it is best if you played it solo because it is not recomendable to have 4 other little ants making the shadowgaler spawn their AoE( which is very dodgeable btw) or with a couple of friends and do some strategy.

Simple square ring, removing buffs when you enter, respawning at Orsha when you use a res orb. Why couldn’t IMC use all of this for a FFA PvP room instead of this event? It was feedback from all the way back to beta testing.

Hmm, a grinding event?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

yep glitch and lag.
that video is the exact opposite of mine. I still die even if I jumped at the right timing. I never had a problem dodging that skill from dungeon 50 and even in saalus. I’ll try to record mine as well tomorrow :))

Yeah it will be good to have more recordings so we can see the event from everyone’s perspectives. It might be a latency issue, but I wouldn’t call it a glitch though, more of a result of game programming. The character sprite might show a “grounded visual” but at that particular frame the state of the character is still considered as “airborne”.

This is why we can get falcons carrying a savior in a barrel.

Again, this demonstrate the dumb philosofy of korean videogames DEVs. They are not playing they own games, or make a test server for those things.

There are so many dumb things on this game, like you can´t see the buffs from your party mates if you are not premade, stupid restrictions to exchange elements like materials, silver or equipment between the characters of the SAME ACCOUNT, terrible bad desing of classes advanced like you get Monk C3 with dex main stat and then you realize that there is no class in rank 8 that can be adjusted well with the build of DEX > STR after leveling for weeks, and so on with many MANY examples.

Sometimes I think this crappy game had stayed in Korea. All the
bad philosophy of ragnarok online continues in this game and that is
really bad because at the same time we have a game that is rewarding, fun in many occasions and long but this silly stupid things from this korean devs hit this game until dead.

The worst part, korean game developers do not listen to people like they should, and the current state of game is a proof of that, and of course, this “event” is a solid proof that they don’t listen the people and they don’t play or test they own video games.

9 Likes

Funny part: peak CCU after the start of this event became even worse than before maint. Usually there are players rushing into events. :smirk:

3 Likes

IMC’ing at its peak. If I had not quit TOS earlier, I would do it cause of this effing event.

@STAFF_Max , @STAFF_Ethan , @STAFF_Yuri , @STAFF_Amy , @STAFF_John , @STAFF_J , @GM_Francis , @GM_Sebastian , @hkkim

Nice job providing such a player-repelling event. You really love setting your game on fire.

1 Like

1,500 views and 160 replies in 10 hours, another good topic badge and I have no life huh? Funny b/c all you so called social butterflies keep spamming my threads with replies, its a little hard for people to think you dont care when you are telling them you dont care every 10 minutes in 2 paragraphs while calling names.