Tree of Savior Forum

Is it allowed to cheat now?

Level 200, 2 Glads, 2 Sissel, Manamana and 40. With 1 Char at level 200? o.o

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/g89ndjdpeg5j6ib/Screenshot%202016-10-08%2017.56.34.png

I could rush to 280 and get bored like other people but I prefer to go at my pace.

I’m also leveling a druid and a chronomancer along with them but they aren’t my completionist characters.

IMC doesn’t easily take hacker/botters down, specially the big paying ones now the population just keeps declining, unless the community puts massive pressure on them for each hacker/botter each.
We have multiple report threads sitting 3+months and nothing.

To add up those big earners that spend money here, are also in guild communities that do the exploits themselves as a group.

1 Like

1600+ hrs played here, the 1st 3 months I actually cared about cheaters. I created over 60 bot report threads alone just for Snowdance, Majie, and Momohime, all in all it took about 15 weeks to get all 3 of them banned.
After that mess I just said fk it, they don’t care, they aren’t going to stop them, its just the reality. I shifted my focus in-game. I created multiple scout 3s to farm the 145 dungeon solo for 1mil silver cash per day per alt, thus avoiding all the bots and afk sorcs using autopot macros.
You seriously have to stop thinking about it or you will go nuts, IMC is hands down the most incompetent company in the business atm, nothing, NOTHING will change.

1 Like

Hey look. Yet another of the many methods that outearns all of the automated methods of silver grinding.

My methods better but I can respect yours. :slight_smile:

If someone catches you cheating just bring your friends and contest the thread to make it like you never did anything wrong. IMC will only ban if majority go nuts about you. Basically its ok to cheat as long as the cheating report dont escalate.

I stop reporting bots altogether because IMC doesnt even care lol. Cheating in this game is so rampant youll actually look more stupid if you dont cheat.

The in game report feature for bots does work btw.
And from what I can tell you can’t crash the channel you’re in to roll back upgrade failures anymore so…fixed? Who cares.

Yes they patched the rollback aspect to stop the wpn upgrades but it can still be pretty detrimental to people trying to world boss or pvp/gvg, the hook64 lifetime subscribers can crash any player they want at will, or force invite anyone they want into a party etc, I can understand people still being ticked off about that.

1 Like

And you are doing the same thing as well.

You still can crash for fun like screwing with shops. Only rollback was fixed not the crashing itself.

I don’t hate this game. I enjoy throwing time at it.
Gotta do something between TBL queues.

Afaik Mr Hue gets paid to hue on forums while at work, I would like that too :innocent:

What about those people who abuse them so much before? No bans? No equipment rollback? Just let them be? after the cheating? So youre telling me to let them be as long as the cheating is not caught? How are you so sure you cant abuse them anymore if hacking is possible in this very game? Just because IMC said they were patched doesnt mean there is no other way to abuse that again.

Cheating and hacking is so rampant in this game. There is no denying on that.

Yeah i don’t know why people keep defending this “machine learning based” bot report feature. Total bullshit. It is completely manual and missed soooooo many obvious bots. IMC has misled or flat out lied in various statements and this is one of them.

Those names listed on the ban list are probably names that got perma ban. Usually they are bots that are too obvious that the gm can even catch them with eyes closed. However, most…if not all of them are bots that have hundreds of copies…banning 1 or 2 of them isnt doing anything at all tbh. Notice that H**k64 ‘banned’ players never show up in those lists, because they are all temp ban.

Honestly you people are fuqed, especially the RO nostalgia crowd. This type of game will forever be infested with bots.

The overall design of this type game lends to easy bot programming (small linear maps, mobs all over). Anyone thinking RO3 or ToS2 or any type of game similar to this will be bot free is delusional. These types of games are practically a bot makers dream.

The only POSSIBLE solution for this type of game, is have a large AAA dev/pub team who can have a 24/7 ingame staff. Which you will never see.

1 Like

Who said about cheating i am just enhancing my chance of winning there is a difference - copy paste somewhere

1 Like

All sorts of exploits and underhanded methods are in this game.
Allowing afk necros and sorcs to let silver and gem enhancing mats rain directly into their lodge’s bank is disgusting. Bots turning maps devoid of monsters.

How can the game economy be balanced with that allowed.
Redesigning monster spawn rate and density can’t begin because of afk farmers and bots.

Even if the above can be argued against or the degree of its impact debated, a public perception has created. Even to very new players, pull up a review and it will say bots and bugs and faulty game performance. This puts the very health of the game in peril.

@gmt16 @gm.eureka88
@GM_Francis @gmthegamer

afk is allowed, since you do not use any macro/addon
but lately, IMC has allowed/no ban AUTOPOTAFKSORC

1 Like

i have a tinfoil theory

gm ban less bot coz they wanna keep the illusion tos have 5k population!

huehuehue~

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen players level their bots to 200 and then start using them.
“I think I reported that guy like 2 weeks ago…WTF? He’s in a fedi mission with me?”

Pretty bloody suspicious, but does IMC care about the game’s broken mechanics?

Orsha maps are pretty empty so it’s easy to hide a bot on a higher level area without getting caught.

Hey, but we know it’s Tree of Exploits so folks better start jumping on that cheating bandwagon if they want to stay competitive.

4 Likes