Tree of Savior Forum

Lv280 bot. RIP Galok. We can see where this is going

• Server : Telsiai
  • Team name :
  • Approximate date / time (EDT) : Right after the maintenance on 20/9/2016, non stop patrolling Tenet Church 1F until now. (22/9/2016 12p.m. GMT+8)
  • Evidence

This post is only about the Galok bots.

GodFather (GodFatherTH)
Lv280, levelling is too easy for him that he don’t even mind getting reported/banned for doing such an obvious botting…

CadissEtramaD (SizeX)

iGunSlinger (iOhnoNo)

Opalet (Tamaguy)
This bot somehow died and some random priest ressed him. He just stood there doing nothing after being ressed.
*I found him dead again after a while

Inconcept (Dortmercy)

Flint (Flint)
Somehow he died…r.i.p

Oh look…even the bots are making full use of party system…way more efficient than players.

Right after the maintenance, I logged in to Tenet Church 1F and saw these few ‘players’. They walked at the same pace, same pattern…at the same time. By ‘same’, I mean they literally stacked together.

At first look they might look like normal players, somewhat ‘normal’ names, well geared, even using costumes with enchantments. A normal player might not use any armor like them do but will usually atleast keep the weapon durability up. Not really obvious thats why I had to wait till now to report this. It become obvious when they :

• continue to patrol the area for days even when their inventory weight is exceeded. (not talking about those archer bots).
  • patrol a few places randomly but not every corner.
  • will never attack any monster except for Galok, but will always kill any monsters that attacked them.
  • occasionally jump for whatever reason.
  • can sometimes get ‘blocked’ by tree root crystal that spawned infront of them. (probably because the spawn of tree root is too hard to predict and include in their script…)

What an easy game for them huh? Anyway I can’t provide any more further evidence. Monitor and catch them if you still care about this game.

5 Likes

its true, i see them so many times doing the same thing with a cata running around the same spots

IMC say they are bringing better gaming experience and especially true when come to battling bot and RMT

they keep saying that, but i dont think they know what it means…

they dont even login game to obvious bot spot with their GM Avatar…

hrmmm…

3 Likes

Someone made personal bot farmers.
But will ban hammer come? WE CAN ONLY HOPE!

Isn’t there some way to check logs on for players being online all the time? Real people need to sleep.

1 Like

Your list is not complete. There is also Cata/hoplite and that female QS botting non stop there. Ill post their pic after i got home. I

I cant find and list every of them because they constantly move around…Got 2 monster gems just trying to follow and take screenshots of them…

Fate End and that Swordsman with bikini costume, they were at channel 1 last night. They have been botting for 3 months now, never left. Already tired reporting them. Theyre also using tele hack along side of botting.

imc: sorry, no ban for the people who spent cash.

5 Likes

the truth has been spoken

As promised to complete the botting family.

@trinityx94 Thank you for providing these information about the possible bot players. We will go ahead and conduct an immediate investigation for these players.

Well imc force it … i decided to farm galok for 8 hours non stop …( still eat drink and do call of nature ) 2 times i saw bot loot bb …
So decided fvck it … going to wait for better ring

1 Like

Oh … didnt u forgot “SnEEr” and “Foxier” …
… they all bots in Tenet Church 1F

^ what he said.

@GM_Francis It’s been a month already since I’ve reported and have been following up on this botter:

Another member have also reported the same player botting in another map:

Still no action?

If you need enough reason as to why this is a big issue that you should focus on as well, here’s something from me and the community:

1 Like

Time to start banning IP Addresses imo… only way to save the game.

Why not make a volunteer GM application process? It’s worked in many other games. Get quality people who want radical change and the game may have a chance.

actually I forgot the most obvious thing to notice they are bots…how did I forget to write that…

–> They wont use skills even if there are a bunch of mobs attacking them

Too obvious. Until one day skill-spamming bots appear.

quest bot are in the making

i saw few already

also, some dungeon afk bot as well

(no, i wont post video/screenshots, fcuk reporting, IMC mute my account!)

SizeX CadissEtramaD
Obsolete ReTurned
MissCover Foxier
Harmonyz Villanil
Dortmercy InconcepT
Opalet Tamaguy
They are still there. I cant be wrong. These names are definitely bots. They follow the pattern mentioned in the first post, never use skills and never walk straight. Somehow they tend to keep walking left and right, and constantly ‘walk back’, which is the symptom of low fps, probably due to multi client.

@aureallech
Yea I took a screenshot of SnEEr that day but he wasnt moving so I was not able to confirm if he is a bot. I just caught Foxier together with these few names mentioned botting right now 23/9/16 3pm GMT+8.

@jynxie10
I found those 2 players. They don’t seem like bots to me. Both of them are in a party, but moving separately. I can tell that ForevermaD is definitely controlling manually and both of them use skills only when needed. Although FateEnd keep banging wall, but I do that as well especially when I’m sleepy so I dont think that can prove anything. I stalked…i mean check on them for a while, they spent more time wiping mobs using skills than actually hunting Galok.

*Okay I might be wrong. Both of them definitely look fishy. FateEnd just keep doing running shot+ auto attack + caltop + banging onto the wall at places Galok might spawn, even when there isnt any mobs. Repeat a few times, then she logs out(?), I keep see that ‘fly up and disappear’ animation like the animation of Character Selection, so I assume that she either return to lodge for whatever reason, or use some sort of warp function. I believe the hacker have some sort of teleport hack so it might be that. She will reappear after some time.

That ForevermaD…at places where Galok might spawn, she will use taunt 1 time/run to the spawn spot, move a little then use attack skill 1 time. At places Chappa might spawn, she will use taunt 1 time/run in a circle then use attack skills 3 times. Repeat a few times. Then she will log out / warp like FateEnd did and reappear after some time. Same like FateEnd, she did these attacks even if there isnt any mob.

This game is going to turn into Blade and Soul level of bots

Bots questing, Bots farm arena points. Bots afk in dungeon to roll loot

huehuehue!

1 Like

coz bot maker see more opportunity to make money than I_C themselves…

3 Likes