Tree of Savior Forum

Introducing the Rank Reset Voucher

You won’t lose class level if you are R8 , 15.

The advancement should be done if you resetting to the same class.

Yes you will be less prone to mistake if you use skill reset.

Well who knows you coulda click a wrong class and press yes double to realize you screw up. heh. Happen to see people as klutz before so… nothing is so surprising

Yea but im not class 15. Hahaha im class 12 I think and i have no intention to rush that character. I probably wont use my class reset… Im a perfectionist and i try very hard to make sure i do not pick any wrong classes. Only things i needa reset is some skills who got affected by update.

@STAFF_Ethan Yeah of course the developer will give the reset class at worst time possible. You give us x4 Tome event to level up fast then lose class EXP that will take mass grinding since the target character for reset class is already on rank 7 or 8. So I must say, the way how you will give this item one-time-free is poorly designed…

Personally, let players can take reset class whenever they want (it can stay on lodge forever before players claim to character that need re-class) or make it as one time reward item when you advance to rank 7 and/or 8 as the game’s system. After tons of updates, Rank 1-6 is fast to level even without giftful event so it’s not needed for low level characters. Rank 7 and 8 are different case with grinding phase and most players who need reset class are trial-and-error players and going through hardest leveling phase pre-rank 8 update…

Sorry, I need to put my rant here…

4 Likes

@STAFF_Ethan Can this currently be done in game? How?

@STAFF_Ethan, THE BIG QUESTION IS: How to get this rank reset voucher?

The Voucher can be retrieved from the message box in your lodge until XXday, XX XX, 2016, at XX:XX (EST).

probably available for everyone, once per team, christmas gift.

Lets just wonder how many new cancerous Diev3/Oracle/Kabba for PVP trolling are created with the voucher.

cancerous horde of pyro-linkers, alchemists, even more scout 3, afk nerco, script chrono2warlock2

1 Like

Please don’t release this along with Miko, most people who want to play that class have an R5 C15 character waiting for it, and releasing the two at the same time would only cause R8 C15 players to reset their clerics into mikos.

Why would anyone make that character when Miko is on the horizon…

thanks for reminding me i totally forgot about taking miko at reset :grin:

So… The Rank Reset Voucher is 14 days… but actually if I use it… I could finish the process itself whenever I want to or no?

1 Like

@STAFF_Ethan
hmmmm reset voucher in message box…,it seems mr postman still didnt visit my lodge

no date yet, on testing phase

Just do what I do and cheat the system lol.Keep the reset voucher in your mailbox to perma freeze the 14 days countdown until your ready to use it.T
he countdown starts as soon you claim it.

After you retrieve the Rank Reset Voucher from your message box, you must use it within 14 days.

I did the same thing for the stat reset gift,I kept it to the last day off the mailbox wipe to get extra days to decide.

inb4 rank 9 announcement ruins people’s builds again after reset

3 Likes

I would not expect rank9 announcement, even in kTOS, until quarter 2 of next year.

The Voucher can be retrieved from the message box in your lodge until XXday, XX XX, 2016, at XX:XX (EST).

Sorry, doesnt work. The reset voucher in the mail will expire as well.

We will see right?

Plus they said this

"The Voucher can be retrieved from the message box in your lodge until The Voucher can be retrieved from the message box in your lodge until XXday, XX XX, 2016, at XX:XX (EST).

They use the word “until” and not just plain old 14 days from this date:XXday, XX XX, 2016, at XX:XX (EST).

I am sure it will be a week or 2 before it vanishes form the mailbox and then you can retrieve it before it those and get the 1 or 2 weeks with the 14 days.

I heard you got 1 day to redeem the reset voucher from your mailbox.
But I am comfortable that I am correct but we shall see when it comes out.

Which is why the reset class system is so poorly designed to have expire date. It’s not for everyone and punishing the victims that are not player’s fault:

• Go away from the game and when they realize class resets then try to come back, it’s too late because it’s expired
  • Templar who wishing to keep the guild, disband guild or make/require other Templar is not a flipping hand solution. It needs time
  • Rank 7/8 in class level 7-10, this is the most time consuming part to chasing class level 15

If there is no change, the free gift is really pointless and only become exploits just like harvest event (punishing people who worked hard for Gems farming)