Tree of Savior Forum

Introducing the Rank Reset Voucher

oh my bad then. didn’t read the whole thing. thanks

look it on the bright side…

at least you didn’t make a thread about it

:disappointed: I was hoping you would cause I want to win my bet :sweat_smile:

ayy lmao. maybe somebody else would do it :joy:

1 Like

@STAFF_Ethan hi, i know class reset will reset my stats and skills, but what if i do not want to reset my class, can i just get a skill reset @@

Class reset will not reset your stats, just your rank circles ergo, your skills…

1 Like

Looks like the voucher might be coming sooner than expected :slight_smile:

time to cough up the money, savior! servers aren’t gonna pay itself.

Or just play a mage/cleric where full INT is all you need

1 Like

Priest needs spr :((

1 Like

get 2 rings of 90 spr

[RESLOVED]

3 Likes

I will pretend I didn’t used the free one they gave last week and hug you 2 with all he empathy and love I have for the 2 of you…

:innocent::innocent:

let not get ahead of ourselves too…

changes come and with changes free stuff comes too…

wait wait wait, didn’t you said you didn’t wanted the class reset to reset class cause you thought it would also reset stats :confounded:

didn’t you say

:confused:

Get rid of priest (or just stick with one rank for ress) and switch to something else instead. :sunglasses: Why would anyone need 3 ranks of priest after the gem buffs and tradable shards?

Is this real or am i wrong? They give you someclue. Good for you guys, meanwhile in my local server we still waiting for r8 :frowning:
2016? which is only few weeks left

Nonono. @DrRM im telling @MayMay priest needs spr. Because he said roll a cleric and just take int. My character has no issues i dont feel the need to reset my class choices or stats. On the other hand i want a skill reset cause i did not take guardian when it was -14% . Now its -2%. Only skill issue, not class circle

2 Likes

if it comes it comes . If it doesn’t we are just in a loop of disappointment :raised_hands:.

It will work as a skill reset, but it is a hassle though as compared to the ones you can buy.

ah! you got me confused there…

well that happens when I ignore most of what may may say xD

and am half asleep too :joy:

Too late.

:relieved:

As mentioned by others, Stats won’t be reset by the Voucher, only Classes, Skills and related attributes.

As for your question about whether you can receive a Skill Reset Potion instead of the Rank Reset Voucher, I don’t think that will be possible.

That would mean i have to go through all the advancement and lose class lvls just to get one skill. Lol. Its ok i will patiently wait for them to be nice enough to drop us a skill reset rather than being so imc. Also, @MayMay priest is always useful as a support, we shouldnt just assume everyone is geared af. I dont see anything else interesting to reset to anyways.