Tree of Savior Forum

Rank Reset Return?

So I came back to playing the game to discover some new things and fixes and Im very pleased, but with all the patches, my build is ruined and I really do not want to go through the grind of starting over, and yes, I already used up all my compensation packs and welcome back package, before I learned about major content patches and stuff. I looked back and saw a few months ago that the fabled ability to class/rank reset legend had come true for a short time with this event:

But I missed it, and never saw any news or mail about it. My question is; will this ever make a return, or become a cash shop item?? The biggest reason I hear my friends saying they aren’t playing anymore is because they made a mistake and do not want to go through the reroll grind all over again. I’d really like to fix the mistakes I made with my character.

And before I get any snide comments going " Well you should just reroll, the rest of us have to do it, blah blah" or “they will never release this, it breaks the game, blah blah, stop whining, you arent special blah blah” (yeah, I get it, Im doing some wishful probing here), I’d like to hear from an actual dev or GM or someone that actually knows what they are talking about.

Apologies if this has already been asked 1 million times before.

1 Like

No word yet, I hope we get one or two vouchers in the near future though, but sadly I don’t think it will happen too soon.

Pure guesswork, but i’m going to keep my finger crossed for another reset event when R9 comes by the end of the year.

3 Likes

They should give out a rank reset when they balance PVP.

Many builds may become not only off-meta, but also useless.

1 Like

@elinhime you mean maybe end of the year … imc never said it will 100% be end of this year with rank 9

there is no grinding over again. Gettin level 330 is pretty easy right now, just grab whatever exp tomes and reset dungeons u have in your account and in 1-2 days u can get a brand new character ready to go.

Unless u spent millions of silver in attributes u could try this.

you ppl gotta chill… they just gave like 2 weeks of free rank reset…

But they’ll probably give 1 rank reset when rank9 is available, just like they did when rank8 released.

I don’t believe that they gave a reset on R8 release?

DId they? If yes I completely missed it!

yes they did. only 1 tho

20charqwejqowjoqw

dumpest event ever

why reset event instead of 1 times reset to everyone

2 Likes

@Planeptune yeah i liked the reset event … BUT 1 reset voucher every day is to much :mask:

When rank 8 first released, we didn’t have rank reset feature yet, but they gave us months after, the first version of it, now that everything is improved I don’t see why not, they will likely give us the same rank reset event when rank 9 comes