Tree of Savior Forum

Introducing the Fan-Made Database/Skill Simulator

Mobile app is gonna take a while.
If you have mobile data, can you try opening the database on your phone?
Or can you try, for example, using Opera and enabling its embedded VPN?

okay this is weird, it works on the newest version of Opera

Good! Glad to know it at least works somewhere xD
Edit: Even so, Iā€™ll put a note on my tasks to review if Iā€™m using some features only the latest browser versions support. Thanks for the report

1 Like

Hello again! Iā€™ve deployed a new version with support for older browsers. Can you try it again?
Cheers

1 Like

I got it working in IE, but not Palemoon, but with IE it was a problem with SSL/TLS so iā€™m guessing its the same with palemoon, so probably it was just a problem on my end

Hello everyone! A new update has been deployed!
Hereā€™s the changelog:

• [General] Improved Navbar on Mobile
  • [General] Added kTOS and kTEST datasets. You can switch at the top right corner of the Navbar
  • [Simulator] Fixed Skill SP not updating on tooltip. Thanks @Edoweiss
2 Likes

Hey, man, just curious if you know the guy behind tosbase. Is it possible to use their domain to host all this shiny new database? The domain name kinda grew on me heh.

Hello! I do not know the author of tosbase.
However Iā€™m currently holding a poll regarding which domain should I go for.
Feel free to vote over here: https://www.strawpoll.me/16692491 ;D

1 Like

Iā€™m curious as to how much functionality of tos.neet youā€™re willing to mimic.

My ultimate goal is to replace all database websites soā€¦
So far the only feature Iā€™m not keen on implenenting is the 3D viewer

I kind of donā€™t like the names, they just feel like they are part of something else :confused:

Hmm I am using the same texts as the game, I donā€™t have the resources to be documenting everything by hand.
Anything in particular you were looking for?

In what sense? those domains (.info and .guru) are the cheaper ones I found :x

Unfortunately the problem with these additional effects is that their code is a bit all scattered around, and not always it is possible to develop a generic algorithm to deal with all these situations.
That said, this is stuff that I can try to take another look at a much later stage of the database

all of them, their names are like if it was the ToS branch of X websiteā€¦

am awful at explaining stuff, ether way am ok with whatever name as long as its easy to find and useā€¦

Do you feel the same about tos.neet.tv, tosbase.com, etc.?

neet a little, but been a neet it kinds of feel ok and base felt like it own thing and reads more like Tree of Savior Data-baseā€¦

Anyway, I can always edit it name on bookmark and tab xD so name is not a problem really, more of a nitpick :smile:

When will the DB be updated with new costume items?
Maybe make it ā€œautomatic after 2 or 4 or something hours after a scheduled maintenance timeā€?

Greetings!
Yes, this weekā€™s plan is to finalize automating and optimizing the import process so it then runs on its own :b

3 Likes

Hello everyone!
A small update has been deployed! Hereā€™s the changelog:

• Added jTOS
  • Updated iTOS as of 2018-10-26
  • Updated kTOS as of 2018-10-26
  • Updated kTEST as of 2018-10-26

This will propagate over the next couple of hours

1 Like