Tree of Savior Forum

Intense Balancing: Clerics, Archers and More!

I like your name btw :spaghetti: :yum:

And yea, we can only hope those resets will be in time with the archer and cleric changes.

1 Like

The main point about this is that the changes are announced and my DD chars will switch the main weapon maybe. The current weapon type wouldnt be available anymore for the new build and so I would waste 100s of shards for a weapon that I can throw away literally. I only have enough shards for 1 good weapon so all I can do now is to watch others doing velcoper while CANNOT because of the event didnt happen so far.

This is literally one of the worst situations being possible.

Does anyone know when will this patch going to be implemented to our game?

2 Likes

They’ve already said that when Exorcist and Pied Piper reach the live servers (the same class-tree= archer/cleric) they’ll give resets so chill out

I fell asleep reading wall of texts lmao :smiley:

Anyhow please just give free resets. Rank, stat, and maybe attribute reset in the future? Yes we all did fell in love with a build we chose to main at one point. But changes give us fresh ideas to play with and it is not just about the meta train.

Like my falco mergen works out perfectly fine right now. But having literally maxed gear, with maxed attributes on all my skills, if something new comes out maybe I wanna try that out too dont you think?

Many hear talk but I reckon they speak of toons with little to no investment at all anyway to their archer toon/s.

And to IMC, just give us the freakin resets. Your players are crying out for them. It is called customer retention

We already went over this. They didn’t say how many they will give out but if we go by the last time they released new classes, ret and onmy, they released 2 classes and gave us 1 reset.

Likely it will be the same for piper and exo and we dont know if the upcoming reset event will be around when these changes come.

So these balancing changes haven’t gone live yet right? Might be likely that they will release it together with Exo/PP, and hence a rank reset. So, chill.

On another note, given the change they plan to make to Guardian Saint, people would prolly be better off if they just took out the skill altogether and just add the effect as an attribute instead.

People did chill, thanks for bringing up the rank reset convo again after 8 days.

And we went over this already, we don’t if these changes will be released before or after the reset event/new class release. All we know is that that they aren’t giving resets for this content in paticular.

We’re talking IMC here, the same team that gave us one(1) reset when they released 2 classes, onmy and reit. :tired:

The changes to Guardian Saint are really nice, it’s finally a useful self-buff (which Cleric lacked so far) that every Cleric actually benefits from by having it since it will reduce the burden on the player to invest into Healing Power gear.

To be honest, they could’ve tweaked the skills power a bit by making it also affect other Cleric skills like Heals damage output or Safety Zones hit count , but oh well, it’s still better than currently.

1 Like

I feel like the only reason we see it as better is cause the current one is garbage D:

is one of those skills that was going to be so OP they subconsciously nerfed it…

is like, raw meat is better than eating shit…

am just sad they failed at cooking the meat :frowning:

1 Like

sushi is kind of exotic food though OwO

1 Like

Small, super rare and expensive to get…

I guess that’s why everyone evades guardian saint like a plague D:’

“OH NO DrRM activated the sushi square, evade before we lose all our money” ~ Every dungeon party member EVER

:distinguished:

1 Like

i actually wanna so guardian saint myself, it i weren’t for my rainbow builds on getting as many costumes as i can :'D

you arent missing anything until the change hits…

you cant use it on yourself or strangers, only party members and without attribute the skill transfer your dmg to others :expressionless:

but you will never find out cause NO ONE steps on it :sweat_smile:

i usually plant my magic circle-in-a-square it when they least suspect it Ow<b

that’s what I do xD but its hard and one miss = CD 90s and even if you hit the mark…

if you don’t max it its gone in seconds… wait

the skill sims are so full of lies D:

15 levels… able to use on monsters :unamused:

all lies…

1 Like

Hoping for this update goes live in iTOS within the week :smiley:

:pray:

4 Likes

Question is, is it enough for Archers to make a comeback in PvP? Coz I really hope it will.

guess not yet, cleric too stronk