Tree of Savior Forum

Intense Balancing: Clerics, Archers and More!

QQ more. If you learned to play something you actually like, or appreciate off meta builds, you wouldn’t be whining for a rank reset any time. You would be happier to play in a test server than in the actual game

3 Likes

Kek

They aren’t offering rank resets because…

ALMOST NO ONE PLAYS THOSE CLASSES (Ranger and Wuggies). And guess what?

No one will need rank resets to change out of those classes. (Because no one plays them!):haha:

QS were given resets because of the amount of players having QS3 in their builds.

Sorry, but no rank resets will be given for you guys to change INTO the class.

Topkek :distinguished:

Tosneet is not updating because the team is away. Attribute reset could be real but whatever.

You must be new but you can see a lot of build with ranger https://treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php

There is only 1 build with ranger 3. Rank 66 A2 R3 Reit3 BM.

All the others take Ranger because its the best filler circle at rank4.

None of the ranger changes will affect those who took the filler circle at rank4.

You were saying?

At least comprehend build decisions first before using them as your justification…

Edit: Wugushi is only present at Rank87 A1 QS3 Wug3 BM2 - Looks like it was picked as an alternative to Sapper for AoE.

Changes will not affect this particular build. In fact, with the addition of C2 Wide Miasma, the AoE ability of the class will increase.

Edit2: All of the posts here have been from people who want to change INTO the class, and not OUT of the class. Topkeks.

1 Like

I have 2 kabba c3 and I will certainly need a rank reset to adapt them to the new healing formulas. I mean, I’ll certainly need cleric c3 now, so imo, Kabbas should be given a rank reset. I don’t see why they shouldn’t.

1 Like

Maybe you have poor eye sight but there are ranger2 too.

1 Like

Dude, are you seriously arguing for the Rank15 build which took Ranger2 as a FILLER?

A Reiter build that took ranger because there is -NOTHING- else suitable to take at Rank 2-4?

-ALL- the ranger circles besides the single Ranger3 build took ranger levels as a filler

You could DELETE ranger from those circles and there would be no difference in those builds. Heck, THAT build you decided to point out, would not reset OUT of ranger anyway, since its taken for Steady Aim.

If you want a reset voucher for you to reset INTO archer, just say so, don’t try and white knight without knowing anything about building a character.

I’ll declare it right now. I also want a reset voucher so I can re-plan my Hackapelle character.

What is amusing is that instead of giving ALL archer characters a stat, skill, AND attribute reset, IMC could’ve just given ONLY Rangers and Wugushi characters reset vouchers.

Guess what? That shafts even more people.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia Suggestion - Reset vouchers / Potions for Ranger and Wugushi characters -only-

That’ll be hilarious.

1 Like

Yeah, they should give those who have affected circles a rank reset voucher, like when swordsmen with shinobi circles got one as well.

That, I agree with.

1 Like

HEY! am a proud Ranger D:

though its true I wouldn’t touch wug with a stick (too many sinks for it to rise in my eyes) and sure Ranger 3 never was on my sight…

but ummm…

darn it D:

So… no Hunter or Scout rework?

2 Likes

Hey I was just trolling, don’t get mad. I won’t argue when you are too slow to understand how ranger changes affecting someone build.

1 Like

This isn’t about playing classes you like or off meta builds, this is about skills being moved down ranks. At least for my argument. Moving skills up and down ranks should justify a reset for the players who have those classes at least.

@Veldt QS got a reset for the RS buff even if they were circle 1 (they didn’t say only qs3 would get reset) so your argument about those builds only having ranger1 not deserving a reset is mute. Maybe not if you could prove that qs got that reset due to the popularity of the class like you claim.

You agree that kabba(or clerics in general) deserve a reset due to changes in healing. I will go further and say that kabba would also deserve a reset due to a skill being moved to a different. I will say the same for wugu.

Anyways, speaking in general, what’s the problem with just ONE rank reset with this update? Are anti reset people against even 1 reset, regardless of there being multiple clerics and archers on an account?

2 Likes

kind of sad that scout / hunter weren’t touched. i never see those anymore instead ranger which is picked actively is buffed further :tired:

2 Likes

Ironically I was thinking of going scout or hunter for my female archer… but hunter sucks so I said nah! better scout…

but now that ranger got better I might hit Ranger 3 instead xD

Are you planning to do anything about how broken blocking is in this game? 'Cause that’s a hell of a lot more of an issue for archers than damage.

So you’re saying you have no basis and no backing whatsoever, and are just one of the screechers.

Don’t try to pretend you know some big secret to try and insult others.

1 Like

I actually support giving characters with Ranger and Wugushi circles, along with the same affected cleric classes, rank resets.

So yes, I support your point.

In return, I feel that IMC should remove the free stat/skill/attribute reset that is given to -all- archers and clerics.

(Just like the QS/Falc only reset)

Would love to see all of the ‘GIVE GIVE GIVE’ player reactions when they learn that they won’t even be getting any of those.

Edit: @cielazer Probably they’ll come together in a second patch (scout/hunter)

@DrRM Yeah… Ranger wasn’t worth much more than a filler circle for a long while now :tired:

1 Like

Agreed. Only the classes affected here should have gotten a rank reset. The players who don’t have any of the affected classes won’t get anything, we would understand.

We can talk about people who want rank resets everytime something changes even in the slightest, but that don’t change the fact that IMC screwed up here.

We’ve gotten resets for smaller changes than this, this randomness from the devs is pissing alot of people off. We will have to wait till the new archer cleric classes for a reset and even then, we will 2 new classes along with these major class changes with just a reset to go around like they did with reitarius and onmy.

2 Likes

Well~
For me, for example, I had to switch one of my Clerics out of Kabbalist because it didn’t offer enough support (I was Kabba 1-2, hoping for Kabba 3 to bring more support), it was a disappointing class to me, I didn’t have a use for it in my build. So I decided to switch to something else.
But with the changes in skills, I’m once again interested in Kabbalist and would like to try it again.
My other 7 Clerics and Archers are fine with the changes, but this one former Kabba character isn’t.
Because you don’t have a need for any rank reset doesn’t mean that other people won’t and shouldn’t.

Anyway, I don’t see why in May 2018 we’re still fighting over that when there are changes being made and it costs nothing to both the devs and other players to have rank resets.
Why do we have to constantly be so restricted on TOS ?
Why is it so bad to give rank resets on TOS from time to time, especially when changes are being made ?
It doesn’t hurt anybody or anything to give a few rank resets when there are changes…