Tree of Savior Forum

Intense Balancing: Clerics, Archers and More!

With So many changes, i don’t see why we won’t get a rank reset.

Look at all the c2 and c3 skills that are moved down a rank.

For example, double chance is moved from rank 2 to rank 1. That’s enough to make someone want to consider kabba1 in a build when they wouldn’t before.

Or the fact that wugu has gu pot (an aoe) in circle 1 and not circle 2. What if current wugu2 only wants wugu1 due to gu pot and ‘enchant poison’? Along with the other skills that have changed ranks, think of the new builds you can have now.

Besides, what would a single rank reset (2 if you have archer and cleric on your account) actually hurt?

EDIT:

I will also add that ranger2, which was never used in a build cause it sucked, actually has some use now due to steady aim changes and new steady aim c2 attribute along with time bomb arrow -maybe- being useful now.

2 Likes

Cleric3 isn’t a common choice for sup healers because there isn’t much improvement from c2 to c3, but after the changes C3 will have a huge impact in the healing hability, how this doesn’t need rank resets?

1 Like

The meta healer so far as I’ve seen for Velcoffer is Cleric3 Priest2 Oracle1 Kabbalist3, or small variations that normally have cleric3 in it. If your build is not this, you will have to make a new character for Velcoffer anyway, cause this content will come before this Healing patch. If you’re not planning to do this raid content, then your healer already handle the content you do anyways.

IF this will come with the new classes too here on iTos, my guess is that we are going to have Rank resets anyway

Archers deserves more than clerics imo

@STAFF_Letitia , a suggestion: give every Archer class 1 Rank Reset. After that, you can get a new one only if you have one of the affected classes in your build, otherwhise you can’t. Allow 1 rank reset per day for 1 week or two. Seems reasonable?

C3 isn’t common for Kabba builds, most people use C2>Priest3>Oracle or Chaplain build, even the variations of Diev1 are more common than Cleric3.
And according to your argument, Clerics deserve rank resets as much as Archers do.

1 Like

Hope they gonna give us some rank reset. If not too bad. x.x"

I am Cleric 3 and Guardian Saint is super useful with full Con cause it basically made the other player immortal…

the sad part is the skill cell been so small, duration been pathetic and the fact that the skill having a default hurt other player effect gave it a bad reputation…

it was a pain in the ass trying to convince people to step on the darn square :angry:

but now it will change completely :expressionless:

C3 gives a bust to all your good skills which is good :3

EDIT:

it was my build, but after the merge 2 of my clerics were C2 and I changed 1 to C3 :neutral_face:

I’m really glad to see changes to Druid coming. They look cool!
It seems that Lycanthropy might finally be worth levelling up now.

I’m just a little disappointed that Shapeshifting and Transform aren’t getting changed. Those are also pointless to invest in right now.

intense balancing but nothing about hackerpal REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

atleast the ranger skill will benefit them a little i guess

2 Likes

You guys want rank reset for every single change lol. Just make another character like every normal mmorpg

1 Like

you are such a great person, offering to give TP to everyone that wants to make a new character (if they have the space for it)

We got rank reset for quarrel shooter. And linker. The changes for them were plain and very simple imo. The logic is not working for me when there is resets for trivial changes and “big” changes not, I’m sorry. Dissapointing.

They started giving too much rank resets and now we barely got any, here’s the problem. Never start giving too much unless you plan to maintain something solid in the future. People are getting frustrated because of this (including me).

3 Likes

Delete and do another, like I did countless times

Lol I forgot hacka existed :upside_down_face:

For those who criticize the initiator of charge reset rank when relevant changes are announced, they forget to consider that ToS does not offer free class switching, ie, THINK a little before just disagreeing with things. ToS is a game that limits more than it concedes, in particular, that it is still a beta game, but it acts with players as if it were a finalized game and, as such, changes come and go. Put that focus on criticizing what is wrong with the game or what is missing for it to be improved. Rank reset is currently the smallest problem the game has to deal with and in no way would it harm any game mechanics.

2 Likes

It’s just a rank reset which they have implemented well in previous reset compensation. They either want to give or not. So why they don’t give it is the question.

At those who said to reroll. It’s a character with millions to billions(exaggerating) of attribute. If you can reroll and transfer the point to new character then it’s more fair. But why when they did well with reset voucher compensation?

5 Likes

no rank reset… now you guys really F*ed up… someone said “just make another one”… sure I’d do that, but the only problem is that I spent 80m on attributes already… I’m definitely not going to spend another 80m wtf… you guys are trying really hard to kill this game and you are succeding… thank god lost ark is gonna have open beta soon so I can delete this game forever of my steam

2 Likes

lets just wait to see if on ktos will be atributte reset or rank reset, because on the ktest.net doesn’t exist atributte resets xD

Exactly. They changed a circle3 skill and offered rank resets for players who even had just circle 1 of that class.

Now they not only ADD skills to some classes, they MOVED current skills to different circles for some classes (wugu, kabba, etc) and people who have those classes can’t even get a rank reset.

People who are defending IMC on this is simply on the wrong side of the argument. No way around it. You can’t say that classes that have new skills and skills moved yo differend circles “are the same” and/or “doesn’t warrant a rank reset.” Just stop it.

3 Likes

Please for IMC revert this!

Mainly this! If anything take away the 400 block pen… We do not need that.

Let us share attribute points with the whole team and i will never ask for rank reset again :satisfaction:

4 Likes