Tree of Savior Forum

Intense Balancing: Clerics, Archers and More!

no love for hackapell u.u

Tree of archer, Tree of Wizards, Tree of cleric…

cant wait for the Tree of Swordsman bitching on 2020 :unamused:

2 Likes

Well, since there won’t be a reset event like we had after the Wizard rework, then I’m grateful. I can finally take a long break from Mr. Kim’s wild ride. I might come back when we get the R10 update. Or not, if you decide to stop doing rank reset events. Planning and testing builds is one of the things I still like doing in this game, specially when the game is a neverending beta test with everything being turned upside-down each year or each 6 months. So yeah, I had enough. See ya.

3 Likes

another fetish that goes pass the team and into the game :blush:

@Pokart you are suppose to play the game not fuck ride it maker :relieved:

EDITS:

by the character’s SPR and INT

fk my CON cleric healer D:

Besides wanting to go Kabba3 since the class is ridiculously good now. But we can do that with the blessed gem reset event should it come to us.

Uhh…the whole point of the ‘Healing Power’ changes is to force clerics to invest in something that isn’t CON, which is an indirect nerf to Clerics.

2 Likes

Well… Cleric C3 could get more popular.

Maybe R3 Fletcher 3 can keep up with Falc 3 now …

I thought it would be Tree of Wizs :tired:

1 Like

WAIT WAIT WAIT A SECOND @STAFF_Letitia @system @STAFF_Ines @STAFF

the effects of the magic circle are adjusted to apply only to party members (including instanced dungeon parties).

Does this mean I can no longer heal and heal random people I see hurt on the field unless
I pay for attribute D:

WTF

EDIT: The summon one am ok with and can someone explain how Guardian saint will work now?_?

is it a a self buff or is still the smallest and shittiest looking square that no one can see to step on :expressionless:

Selfbuff now

/20chars

1 Like

Thanks…

I see a lot of “previously free or pay if lazy” to “spend silver on it is the only option”

I guess there is too much silver in this world :expressionless:

EDIT: this is good

Not only that, characters in the Sapper, Dievdirbys and Inquisitor classes will be compensated for their skill consumable changes as follows.

but I will keep my eyebrow up for now :face_with_raised_eyebrow: not that am short on money since the prices seems small for now…

I actually can’t believe it took them this long to implement this. It’s very annoying having your heals stolen by random people, especially during world boss. At least they implemented a rank 1 attribute to enable healing non-party members, which would most likely cost only 1 attribute point.

1 Like

HAEL PLZ

I am interested now what stat to take for velcoffer for a cleric 3 priest 3 Kabba 3 might use now… because of healing is now a 2:1 spi:int. i still wonder if its still ok for the healer to be pure con… just throwing some stones in the pond so I can get a ripple as an answer… :smiley: hope someone could shed some light on this… thanks

I also read up on kabbalist and kabbalah in the wikipedia months before this upcoming re balance… I also read about that tree of sephirot but did not expect they add that as a skill… Im surprised they did that. :smiley:

1 Like

Hard to answer given that this is ktest stuff. Will need to see to what extent healing power is on gear and the actual impact it has on group healing to give an educated response.

Someone could translate this image, because i don’t believe that atributte reset voucher exist !?

It’s a new item - an attribute reset potion.

The 2nd column basically says the ff: Skill Reset Potion (14 days) x2, Skill Reset Potion (14 days) x2, Attribute Reset Potion (14 days) x2, Skill Reset Potion (14 days) x2

1 Like

Google translates as attribute =/

I don’t know korean but I don’t think this is rank reset…

Look at the names in the database,
Rank Reset Voucher (14 Days) is “랭크 초기화권 (14일)”
and the new item is spelled “특성초기화 포션 (14일)” the names are definitely different.

@STAFF_Letitia WHY we dont give us a rank reset ?
W H Y ?

I don’t understand why they gave us Rank Reset Voucher event in the Wizard Balance patch and will not give in the Cleric/Archer rebalance, makes no sense at all. A lot of build synergy are going to change and they are also changing mecanics like healing, some support cleric will be really upset because they will not heal like before and also will not be able to adjust their build to the new healing mecanic.

2 Likes

Actually… besides the Healing attribute and the SPR sinergy, nothing changed too much. Healer classes are still the same, you can adjust them with Skill and Stat Reset potions, if that’s what you had build your character for. For this particular reason, no need for a Rank Reset.

IMO, Wizards rebalance was more significant to class builds than this Cleric rework. I don’t think Cleric classes need it (besides Druid, maybe), the stats and skills might be enough. Archers do deserve, cause Ranger and Fletcher might become viable now, and people might have not get them before because they were lame.

We can calm down and wait, they will give rank resets with the new classes, certanly.

1 Like