Tree of Savior Forum

Intense Balancing: Clerics, Archers and More!

I hope they release the patch notes for nextweek early for us to make preparations for the changes.

The changes have already been announced…? See the first post

Slaps @Seolhyun around with a large trout

Content Update on July 10, 2018

• NEW CLASSES: Pied Piper & Exorcist
  • NEW Beauty Shop
  • NEW Remnants of Bernice Dungeon
  • Archer & Cleric CLASS BALANCING
  • AND MORE!!

Well they gave us no or little info about the Bernice dungeon and “AND MORE” (probably nerfs or new event), so I want it to know early what are those.

that is the solo ranked mode thing known as “Wernicke’s Dungeon” or “Wernicke’s Fragments” in the ktos thread and at youtube

2 Likes

NEW UPHILL PLMDS! TIA IMC!

New uphill with the buyable item to enhance legend card pls!! Got tons of cards here waiting :smiley:

Rank reset:
https://treeofsavior.com/event/newclasspiedpiperexorcist/

4 Likes

Wonderful. Since they’re adding the appearance change item to the TP shop, it means they’re already bringing the new weapon/shield appearance change system.
I can’t wait for the patch notes.

Maan I was about to reroll 2x cleric cos I want to use 2x rank reset for my archers…I guess i’ll just wait til 9th. Hopefully not rickroll’d by IMC

Same, I was about to give up on my pardoner

(it’s basically a fake pardoner with no priest buffs but maxed mass heal, revive and stone skin) + 15 discerning evil.

I gave up on my pardoner because of Seol and TSUYAU’s buffers lol, at least I don’t need to roll a new cleric anymore

Kinda looking forward to this too, as sad as it may sound this is a basic item usually sold in pay shops in other mmorpgs that we are only getting now…

oh my goddess, yes please :satisfaction:

1 Like

It seems we might get another rank reset from Wedding Disaster: The Invitations! event

This is reward list from similar event in JToS

:satisfaction:

2 Likes

So… 4 Rank Reset? Is that really right?

The table says “number:1” and the event could be different (if we get that)

Blessed living species
Seoul Crystal

:hey:

Thanks, Obam-Google Translate.

I’d love a Seoul Crystal (Ballroom)
https://www.banyantree.com/en/south-korea/club-and-spa-seoul/events/find-a-venue/crystal-ballroom

Better than putting original source in kanji

2 Likes

So… what is this ?? Nerf ?

We need class reset for all the circles who were changed

1 Like