Tree of Savior Forum

Intense Balancing: Clerics, Archers and More!

Thx for clarification. I was really afraid it would be “now your damage with your +20 bow is equivalent to what you would do with a +0 bow”. I feel relieved :slight_smile:

A 10% is still very, very important imho, especially on the archer branch. We grind for weeks on end for way smaller damage increases.

1 Like

need rank reset for cleric class, all skill rebalance and need reset!

No, it’s unfair. With the malus removed and missile type attacks already providing 12,5% more damage against the majority of monsters, there’s no need for another 10% damage boost that no other Class has access to just by upgrading your weapon to the safe limit.

Aside from the mentioned 12,5% missile type damage bonus, Archers also have a default 10% damage boost against all monsters on their levels since the Swift Step: Critical Rate attribute grants 150 crit rate at level 10.
This translates to 20% raw crit chance against a target on the same level, which translates to 150% damage every 5 hits averaged, so you’ll deal 110% damage every hit.

So, Archers already have a huge advantage against most monsters (only 17,8% of all monsters are plate armor or ghost armor type, 82,2% are cloth or leather armor type, thus providing 12,5% additional damage for Archers ) not considering the 10% damage boost they had till this maintenance.

I think it’s only fair to remove this unfair advantage to make all characters more equal (be happy that they never considered balancing critical rate with increased evasion & block on monsters as it’s supposed to be by default; magic attacks can’t crit because they can’t miss, but it’s hella hard to miss or get blocked by a monster nowadays so this statement is no longer valid)…

Dude, archers’s dps is so crap that don’t worry, it would be fair until 50% lol

we need more renk reset, only 2 will not help at all.
You have changed so many things that we need to stay tested now and only 2 reset helps in anything.

Just use rank down in your Cleric and Archer characters. You can grab Rank Resets from the Kupole NPC if you’re Exorcist or Pied Piper.
P.S.: don’t forget you’ll lose all the progress in your last rank if you use rank down, even if you’re Rank 9 level 15.

Sorry cant see this anywhere?

Of course you can’t, it’s not in the patch notes, but it’s in the game. If IMC ever release accurate patch notes for big updates (without ninja edits and wrong information), I’ll post a picture of myself cosplaying with the GM costume (face included).

Exorcist and Pied Piper characters can retrieve up to 3 rank resets (one per day per character) during the event that wasn’t posted in the news section. It’s intended for players that want to test different builds for the new classes, but you can use the rank down function to grab one rank reset and change the build of your Cleric/Archer characters. Aside from losing the progress in your last rank, you can’t use rank down again, so be careful.

1 Like

edit…
wrong NPC… it does give the rank reset for exo or pied… its the one in the right…

Who knows if we’ll have another Rank Reset event at Rank 10?

Rank 9 came with a reset and given that Rank 10 offers the 3rd Circle of all Rank 8 Classes, I guess it’s the last reason to bring out a full-fledged Rank Reset event (since all other Classes coming out afterwards will come out with all 3 Circles at once, giving the player a complete overview of what the Class can do).

Anyway, given we got up to 3 basic Rank Resets , that should be enough for the characters people actually play. I can’t see anyone who’s playing with more than 3 characters actively as a casual player this game is supposed to cater.

Yeah, I only invest in a single character. The rest is just 4fun or money making, farming.

Would have been great to mention that the new Kabba skills were C2 and C3 in the patch notes… I wasted one of the resets on a Kabba 1, because I thought I could replace two C1 skills with them. :frowning:

Does anyone know what happened to Running Shot/DGS? I play a BM and I’m having trouble figuring out what changed exactly. It looked like a buff, but my numbers seem lower? But there was also the missile nerf to factor in.

I’m really confused, and I’m not confident in my observations, as I’ve just come back to the game after a few weeks. Any experienced BMs know what happened?

That’s because the Patch notes were incomplete, they left out the complete Kabbalist C1 changes and just added the C2 and C3 changes and thus forgot to list it as such.

But you should always counter-check with the original Korean patchnotes, it’s not so hard to learn Hangeul to be able to comprehend the Rank and Circle things are added to/adjusted at.

I don’t think that we as customers should have to read patch notes of KTOS ever week or even partially learn another language just to be informed enough to know what patches we get every week on ITOS.

The ones doing the checking should be the staff of IMC responsible for writing and publishing these patch notes, not the customer.

I know, but given the patch notes up to this point that remained unchanged although people tagged the responsible STAFF member about the errors, I don’t think we can expect anything here.

It would be so much easier if we had someone we could tag who’d re-check the facts with 100% accuracy, but the Staff is just Staff; there’s no difference between them. And if you go to the Staff page, there are a lot of Staffs that always stay in the background.

Ytd When i solo cm6 v my chap just realize i can’t stun the mob keep hitting me after check they change the one hand mastery blunt stun to heal %

Hmmmmmmm. :thinking:

archer C2 ones
Not every build gets to C2