Tree of Savior Forum

Intense Balancing: AoE, Multi-hit, Swordsman/Archer Trees

Yup, RIP Homing Arrow. Now Mergen will need stack AAR.

IMC could give Archers some natural AAR and in the skill too, even 2 would be fine.

4 Likes

I will reset that mergen.
Will make it a meta build or anything but not mergen.
Currently its a2 sap3 rog1 falc1 mergen

can someone explain
"Besides these skills, we will also be applying proportional damage increases to the total damage value of buffs that temporarily increase damage or the number of hits of an attack."

Before :

Dragontooth (fake - multihit) : deal 2000 damage x 5 hit

with Dragoon Helmet (C3) +50% damage on dragoon skill : It only increase first hit to 3000 + 2000 x 4

After fixed it should suppose to deal 3000 x 5 damage

But… since it still fake multihit , it only count as 1 hit for Element attack or blessing. So only get damage increase by blessing 1 time.

The aforementioned dev blog changes + others.
prolly doesnt belong here but w/e.

Falconer C1 is way better if these reworks are done.
Reasons are the following:

• Pheasant hitting 15 monsters and having lower CD
  • Hovering & Pheasant are boosted by Roosting with 100% uptime
  • Circling now has over 50% uptime at level 5 (great for e.g. Cannoneer who got high AoE bonus, making your skills hit more monsters even without using Bazooka) and isn’t stationary (giving the Archer more movement options to avoid attacks or to lure more monsters while the debuffing effect is active)

The thing that will be hard is to build a character with high damage, as you’ll want to have Circling, Sonic Strike and Hovering maxed,meaning you’d have nearly no skill points left for other skills.
The new Falconer will basically become a complementing Class with build focus on either AoE (higher Sonic Strike/Pheasant/Circling) or single target (Higher Hovering/Circling).

Musketeer and Cannoneer will highly benefit from these changes, and even Schwarzer Reiter+ Falconer will now become viable with so much damage coming from rebalanced Falconer.

concentrate…blessing

what does aar mean? .-.

AoE Attack Ratio
20things

1 Like

The current Pheasant have unlimited AoE, Unlimited > 15 targets , and in the lvl 5 it only do 800% damage, 1200% with Roost.

Hovering and Pheasant is weak and Hovering knockback everything making it harder to do a follow up move.

Circling 50% uptime don’t matter if the only effect it gives is make the monsters having AoE defense 1, Archers don’t have natural AAR and their skill don’t have it either.

Musketeer is one that hate the changes the most, Covering Fire could hit everything inside Circling, now it will need at leat 2 AAR to hit 2 monsters with full damge inside circling.

AoE Attack Ratio

I guess the knockback will be better, when combined with the “pull them” attribute for pheasant.
That takes falconer 2 though…
Also, pheasant will deal more hits now?

It will be probably be a fake multihit if I would have to guess like every other atribute that increase hits.

nice update for hop goon…

but i think the new c1 stabbing should be made as a c2 attribute instead because this will also boost pelt.hop.rod3.shin.murm.xr9x, which is already an omniversal godly build… hop c1 isn’t really that bad and we’re still getting the new c1 pierce… anyone who’d want to get the rest of the new hop should be going with c2 to c3… this will at least get hop3.goon3 closer to that godly murm build…

Wait so dragontooth double critical rate value lasts how long or is it just for the next attack.

I guess that it only apply to DragonTooth.

Actually, the new Pheasant deals 1208% damage at level 5.

Pheasant at tos-ktest.neet

That actually a little better, thanks for the information, still not worth taking Falconer C1 as a filler anymore though.

However, Falcon 3 outside of Circling as standalone class looks kinda overbuffed? Preempetive strike looks that increase the damage of the skill by 50%, and with the Roost and an damage attribute around lvl 60 it will do more than 4000% damage every 5 seconds. I can be wrong though and Preepetive strike literally just give +50% in the skill like Agny lol.

Falco 3 :scream:

Circling Expand attribute + Roost + Pheasant = good AoE damage?

Hovering seems not worth in PvE, i’m waiting for a Boss gameplay

Circling still has some hidden combos with some skills: