Tree of Savior Forum

Intense Balancing: AoE, Multi-hit, Swordsman/Archer Trees

Well that depends of the Hovering: Guardian attribute, if it double the damage of Hovering against bosses instead of just giving a +100% like Agny then C2 is HUGE.

And serious IMC, where is the Ranger, Hunter, Scout changes?

But hey, atleast hovering will hit 100% more agaisnt bossesā€¦
Agasitn flying bosses combined with snatching, it will surely be a nice amountā€¦
On instances, because in world bosses thereā€™s those pesky other targets aroundā€¦
Likeā€¦ dirty polesā€¦
Like, normal mobsā€¦
Like, the sub 10 fpsā€¦

-Edit-
Come to think about it, Iā€™ll finally be able to drop that 1 skill point I invested on hanging shot, so Iā€™ll have 1 point for roost.
Hanging shot almost never works right anyway.

1 Like

So Rogue with Werewolves add more crit chance than swift step (thats what I wanted to know)
Yeah I am working on crit gear anyway, but with new weapon drops in future will have to pray a lot to rng gods :slight_smile:

I got two questions for now.

1 - Will those skills still remove AoE Def based on skill/attribute lvl to the min of 1 AoE Def or set it to floor regardless of your AoE Def? 'cause itā€™s quite unfair for people that stack AoE Def to have 17 AoE Def turned into 1.
2 - With new hangman knot restriction can we have more hits on Joint Penalty?

Circling flat to 1
Hangman probably lowers by up to 5 like it does now

1. yes its unfair considering PvP. No matter how high you have, it will be turned to 1.
  2. Not sure on this. IMC said wiz will be next so i will stay put.

i really hope it will be good, but somehow i think itā€™s not worth to go Falc2 just to see it against bosses, better some other single target classes like Fletchers
Juts opinions and hopes

Praying for perma customisable homunculus ;3

Well, if the arena in PvP wasnā€™t so small, I would tell you "run away"
In al honesty though, in the arena thereā€™s so few people that youā€™d probably would be alone within the circling.

On the other hand, this new circling forces the falconer be close to the enemy, likeā€¦ way too close for comfort.

circling can be cast from cloak and do not break cloak ;3

For all that expand glory given to your guild?

If there wasnā€™t a bird following your trail giving away your position, it would be truly perfect for evil people.

Incoming
Stealth Bomber Eagle
Will cloak along with owner if owner gets under effect of cloak
500 Tp ;3

1 Like

The only interesting change in Circling is that now you can have 30 seconds of Expandā€¦ this will so broken in Sapper buildsā€¦

1 Like

Now, I love the idea of companion reacting to skills, but remind me, are you sure you donā€™t work for EA?

1 Like

Ah did I forgot it wil be loot crates with 1 out of 8 parts of falcon you have to glue together with practonium pieces ;3

Got promoted for my latest idea, Pay to Win Online Shooter losely based on License to Famous Movie
But how did you figure that out ? (just joking, before someone tracks me down and kills me ;3)

4 Likes

Soā€¦ no more magic missile + link?

well as hunter falc, now cant afk properly.
need to move around for circling a bit.

earlier was aiming+growl then circling when off cd then afk.
:tired:

Actually I changed my mind, the new circling can be OP with Expand, because with 30 seconds duration and 35 cooldown it makes that Falconer 3 have way more damage if it have at least more than 1 enemy (1,75x multiplier basically all the times in all the skills).

Yup, itā€™s dead.

You know what is dead?
falc1 mergen.

GIVE BACK MY CRASHING BUILD