Tree of Savior Forum

Intense Balancing: AoE, Multi-hit, Swordsman/Archer Trees

I guess that it only apply to DragonTooth.

Actually, the new Pheasant deals 1208% damage at level 5.

Pheasant at tos-ktest.neet

That actually a little better, thanks for the information, still not worth taking Falconer C1 as a filler anymore though.

However, Falcon 3 outside of Circling as standalone class looks kinda overbuffed? Preempetive strike looks that increase the damage of the skill by 50%, and with the Roost and an damage attribute around lvl 60 it will do more than 4000% damage every 5 seconds. I can be wrong though and Preepetive strike literally just give +50% in the skill like Agny lol.

Falco 3 :scream:

Circling Expand attribute + Roost + Pheasant = good AoE damage?

Hovering seems not worth in PvE, i’m waiting for a Boss gameplay

Circling still has some hidden combos with some skills:

I knew about the Spike Shooter, but because of the skill cooldown (100 seconds) I never cared about it, but the Falconer 3 new circling is best used in Sapper anyway because they don’t care about the ADR (AoE Defense Ratio) anyway just for the expand attribute.

The Hoplite Spear Throw I didn’t know, and I play a lot with a Hoplite - Dragoon friend, but he never uses that skill… Unfortunally Circling will be more interesting for the Swordman than Archer, because they not only natural AAR (a huge 4), but a lot of their skills have AAR in then too.

The Pheasant with the Multhit attribute looks Strong… comparing with the damage of Hovering and that and the damage of the lines, it looks that the attribute makes Pheasant at least in 2,5x stronger… With Roost that is most likely stronger than Frost Cloud, you don’t even need Circling Expand for the damage to be good…

Nah, the damage is ok, otherwise people would go Cata3 instead Hop3 for Dragoon without thinking it

They gave them a skill that boosts mounted skill damage tho which might scale like agny. Could be something good despite everyone including devs hating Catas in pvp and loving their beloved clerics.

Hm, nice. Good thing that those balance changes will definitively not take 3~4 months to reach iToS. /s

Btw, when are they gonna freaking disable that useless buff limit :S !?!?!?!? im getting sick of that

it’s already disabled when rank9 comes

still not worth leveling the skill, given the scaling is only 54,5% per skillevel (990% base + 763% for 14 points is somewhat bad). It’s a good 1 point-wonder now,though, for Falconer C1/2 and an even better utility skill for Falconer C3 because of the pull-effect.

I’d rather level Hovering for boss fights.

I just hope one day they’ll allow Falconer&Hunter skills to be used during Kneeling Shot/Bazooka so that you don’t have to leave the stance to use these filler skills/buffs/debuffs…

is the pulling attribute bugged?

I don’t have that much timeeeeeee ajksdhjakshdjkahs

that should be the next update anyway

Love all the changes, thx for this. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Finally Q is happy <3

1 Like

Something something Gae Bulg is annoying to use.

1 Like