Tree of Savior Forum

Inquisitor path?

You stat matters little on inquisitor. Even if you have as high as 500 STR, how much is that comparing to the 8k base damage of inquisitor skills?

Also your stats would depend on what kind of builds you are trying to play. PvP or PvE as well.

For PvE I would suggest getting either strong damage builds such as cleric 2 diev 3 druid 2 inquisitor, or support build such as cleric 2 priest 3 krivis plague doctor inquisitor

For PvP you probably want something that ends with oracle - kabbalist - inquisitor. First 5 ranks are free picking (for example I’m going cleric 2 priest 3 oracle kabbalist inquisitor for supportive PvP build)

Stat wise high enough CON for about 25k HP (to survive 1 shot skill from archers). Then you can choose whether you want SPR for PvP, or DEX for PvE (crit is nice for big numbers of inquisitor skills), or even INT if you pick the diev 3 druid 2 path.

Like I said before, inquisitor is strong by himself, that’s why there are many ways to build an inquisitor, no need to get fixated on certain aspects.

1 Like

My purpose is going for monk3, so was wondering between rank3-4 class.
Mainly it would be PVE90%.
So I’m not sure what stats should I invest in this point.

There are 2 common builds for monk 3: cleric 2 diev 2 monk 3, or cleric priest 3 monk 3

You can go full DEX on both of them for crit fun. The diev path is better at higher level though.

Don’t reply or listen to thai’s posts, he’s a known troll that is far to often wrong with his “advice”. Though complaining about nothing is far more his forte.

Stats matter on a inquisitor, but there’s several ways to build one.

• It’s base dmg is quite high, so for pvp you should focus on con instead. Or w/e the rest of your build is using.

• For a pve phys build you’ll want a high crit chance, ideally with some str mixed in for extra dmg as you can get crit chance from cards/gems. Cleric2/priest1/diev/monk3/inquisitor would be a good example.

• Int based scaling needs testing, esp with regards into how breaking wheel works (with spells). Carve owl has been confirmed to work but it may not be the best option.

Oh thanks.

By mixed STR, I assumed you mean high dex/con and some STR correct? or is it preferable to go high dex/con?
Priest1 and diev1 is better than straight one?

High dex/con may be better, just make sure you don’t get to close to the crit cap.

Str/dex is better for pear and your auto attacks/other skills. Full dex is optimal for god smash & breaking wheel’s own dmg.

Check out the calculator / strvsdex cut off point info just in case:

Overkill on con in pve is not that useful tbh, we’re to good at healing back up and preventing dmg entirely. Usually around 100 suffices. Still it’s not a bad option.

May have to go more towards a con/dex build instead. Str is not that usefull at that point tbh, helps with leveling though.

Class wise, priest1 is there for res and monstrance.
Diev1 adds carve with is the best 1 rank physical dmg option. + the cd and warp statues are sweet.

Sorry, what I meant was high dex and around 50-70ish con.

So going 1 in each rank seems to be better than diev2/priest2?

Oh wow, I did not realize pear was physical.

It’ll likely be close to that amount, try and mess with the stat calc in the link above to find what amount of dex you like.

• Diev2 is largely immobile and lacks a res but has really good burst dmg. Not to good for pvp due to condition prevention.
  • Priest2 has revive and is therefor better for pvp, but has less dmg then priest1/diev1.
  • Priest1/Diev1 has better consistent dmg, and is a bit middle of the road utility wise. But misses out on defense skills.

Ow and ps, if pear’s dmg multiplier is a tier0 multiplier then full dex is better against mages. Not sure if it is though. Forgot about the multiplier…

Only Malleus Maleficarum is magical dmg as far as i know.

line.[quote=“Wurmheart, post:44, topic:323135”]
Diev2 is largely immobile and lacks a res but has really good burst dmg. Not to good for pvp due to condition prevention.
Priest2 has revive and is therefor better for pvp, but has less dmg then priest1/diev1.
Priest1/Diev1 has better consistent dmg, and is a bit middle of the road utility wise. But misses out on defense skills.
[/quote]
Which would be more viable for ET? Diev1/Priest1 or a straight

The two priest variants tbh, diev2 can do floors 1-5, but it’s just a lot safer to have a res there.

Though for higher floor content teams will likely look for very specific invuln cleric builds like diev3/krivis3 used to be. Depends on how that meta evolves with the sp potion x melstis changes and upcoming miko.

I don’t understand… two priest variants? you meant Priest2 right?

I mean both the priest2 and priest1/diev1 variants will do fine in ET.

Monk is not viable for ET, that’s about it if you keep insisting on making a monk build.

There is two popular Paladin Inquisitor builds in Korea.

1- Cl2, Diev1, Palla3, Monk, Inquisitor. 50 points in CON, Dex/Str 2:1. Monk in rank 7 is hit super fast the wheel and proc more damage. You can change it for Kabba1 or anything else if you want.

2- Cl2, Kriv1, Palla3, Kabba or PD, Inqui. PD if you are Cl1 Krv2. This build was supposed to be SPR but a fix bug in Zalcai in Korea dont leting reduce the crit resistance under zero kills this builds. It will work as support adding crit rate to party but not to you.
Note: If you are full SPR is easy to add 50 or 65% crit % to a party, but considering the cap on crit % is 85%, is that usefull? Normally archers have enought crit rate for themselfs, maybe now that Swordies are the new meta, it can be usefull to a party with swordies, but not sure.

Why Paladin with Inquisitor?
Wheel spread Conviction debuff. And you can spam Smite on Wheel too. And finally paladin is usefull if you wanted that class.

I was watching some KR Inquisitor videos and found several hidden mechanics making Cl2, Diev1, Palla3, Monk, Inquisitor really strong build but i dunno if bugs that will be fixed or sinergies:

1. Conviction double God Smash damage
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKPP0C--B6c
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usLwJpVZeh4

2. Breaking Wheel double procing Toy Hammer and can be buffed by Malleus Maleficarum
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sQkNJrYYgA

Does anyone knows about those or any other hidden mechanics of iniquisitor?

3 Likes

both interaction seems to be really good for inquisitor, but right now i think is a little risk to try to build a character around it, since they have more or less fix the jp+mm interaction, and fixed toy hammer interaction with extra hits from atk as well, so there is nothing saying that they will not fix those new ones as well.
but this new interaction with conviction really makes pala-inqui gain more damage than the monk build, since monk only have the 50% extra strike damage from rank2, where pally got a full 100%, even if it is with one skill only.

I am too wondering how will inquisitor fair with Int build clerics with Diev3 in their builds. If carve owl damage is splashed with breaking wheel, is the splashed damage Int based or str based?

How about the fire attribute from using skills? Int based too?

Sorry for (maybe) having the same opinion as anyone above

I myself rolling Cleric 2 > Diev 1 > Paladin 3 > Kabbalist > Inquisitor
Stat will be 100CON, rest to DEX

Why Kabbalist at rank 7? Because Free SP from ein of sof+attribute :slight_smile:
Inquisitor makes Physical Cleric (FINNALY) can compete (not winning) with other Class Physical Dealer (Swords and Archer) , but with a cost. High SP Cost, If you count, to spam smite+convic+godsmash and just some other skill (like…Healing, your main duty lol), you can consume about 2000-3000 SP per minute, and I cant see how SP potion will be “cost efficient” with that high usage, so I think you can lose some damage from monk for more sustainable damage + A liite bit support (R7F) :slight_smile:

1 Like

main str/dex base build

cleric2 diev2 monk3 inquisitor
cleric2 diev1 paladin3 any(doctor most fit) inquisitor

spr support paladin cleric2 krivis1 pala3 not fit inquisitor too much but fine