Tree of Savior Forum

Inquisitor path?

So if monk, should I go cleric2 then what next?

yes, dont listen to him , he doesnt play cleric from my information. you need str/dex for inquis, and those are the only classes that scale well off of it

cleric2>diev2>monk3>>inquis is thebesst monk build imo

So what stats should be heavily invested? Priest 2 is not good as diev?

Based on this video you have 3/4 skills that deal magic damage BUT it is noted that the damage is ok with low INT (kind of like how low INT owls work). The 1 skill that is physical seems to be single hit (with 3 OH). Based on experience with the current paladin we KNOW that is pretty bad design.

Now for the question specifically, Iā€™m guessing any deiv variant would do (owls seem to have the best synergy with inqui over all since they work with the wheel).

Hello everyone! Iā€™m in doubt about the use of Breaking Wheel skill. It can only be activated with attacks? For example, Double Punch? If so, it would be an interesting combo use with the Paladin Barrier skill?
Finally, and based on these issues, this build would be feasible for PVE?
Cleric C2 (for better increased healing and protection), Diev 1 (to improve CD of the other classes), Paladin C3 (Smite + Barrier here are my focus), Monk (to improve the damage and use as possible combo with Breaking Wheel the Inquisitor) and, finally, Inquisitor.

imo it isnt. for stats go srr/dex/con, your base dmg isnt good enoug for ypu to put no str (the guy who told u it was is a known troll) really no class has enough base damage in rank 8

instead of monk take diev2, its really good and owl can work on breaking wheel for some ereason

Soā€¦ Do you Think Carve Attack trigger Breaking Wheel skill?

Howā€™s diev2 better than priest2 for monk3 Inqis1?

it does, all melee skills do

you can get priest buffs from pardoner. so really yhe only thing priest has over diev2 is the revives, but diev still has a warp statue, cd reduction, op dmg skill, and a silence, which i think all together beat a revive by a lot

Thank you very much for your help!

So if diev2,diev skill is based on INT (carve owl), so going str/dex seems doesnā€™t fit?

Not sure if itā€™s the best, diev1/priest1 is also quite good due to the +30% dex buff from monstrance. Can get you close to 100% crit rate.

Monk3 could be replaced by a support option as well. Though for pve i probably wouldnā€™t.

Diev2 is still one of the best monk builds though.

You stat matters little on inquisitor. Even if you have as high as 500 STR, how much is that comparing to the 8k base damage of inquisitor skills?

Also your stats would depend on what kind of builds you are trying to play. PvP or PvE as well.

For PvE I would suggest getting either strong damage builds such as cleric 2 diev 3 druid 2 inquisitor, or support build such as cleric 2 priest 3 krivis plague doctor inquisitor

For PvP you probably want something that ends with oracle - kabbalist - inquisitor. First 5 ranks are free picking (for example Iā€™m going cleric 2 priest 3 oracle kabbalist inquisitor for supportive PvP build)

Stat wise high enough CON for about 25k HP (to survive 1 shot skill from archers). Then you can choose whether you want SPR for PvP, or DEX for PvE (crit is nice for big numbers of inquisitor skills), or even INT if you pick the diev 3 druid 2 path.

Like I said before, inquisitor is strong by himself, thatā€™s why there are many ways to build an inquisitor, no need to get fixated on certain aspects.

1 Like

My purpose is going for monk3, so was wondering between rank3-4 class.
Mainly it would be PVE90%.
So Iā€™m not sure what stats should I invest in this point.

There are 2 common builds for monk 3: cleric 2 diev 2 monk 3, or cleric priest 3 monk 3

You can go full DEX on both of them for crit fun. The diev path is better at higher level though.

Donā€™t reply or listen to thaiā€™s posts, heā€™s a known troll that is far to often wrong with his ā€œadviceā€. Though complaining about nothing is far more his forte.

Stats matter on a inquisitor, but thereā€™s several ways to build one.

• Itā€™s base dmg is quite high, so for pvp you should focus on con instead. Or w/e the rest of your build is using.

• For a pve phys build youā€™ll want a high crit chance, ideally with some str mixed in for extra dmg as you can get crit chance from cards/gems. Cleric2/priest1/diev/monk3/inquisitor would be a good example.

• Int based scaling needs testing, esp with regards into how breaking wheel works (with spells). Carve owl has been confirmed to work but it may not be the best option.

Oh thanks.

By mixed STR, I assumed you mean high dex/con and some STR correct? or is it preferable to go high dex/con?
Priest1 and diev1 is better than straight one?