Tree of Savior Forum

Inquisitor path?

How many path can you take for Inquisitor for a dps cleric.

Thank you.

monk paladin or diev areb= best

areb?

Monk and Paladin combine?

I think I will make a Cleric 2 > Diev > Paladin 3 > Monk > Inquisitor. Will be mostly for PvE but Inquis alone gives some PvP utility.
I was also thinking of going either oracle or PD at rank 7 to be somewhat useful in PvP.

fix for u xD cleric3>pala3>pd>inquisitor. but remember that most inquisitor skills are INT only god smash is STR

Yes, I’m deciding which stats to invest, INT or STR.

inquisitor looks like a more pvp class, cus its great against magick players, but the pve dmg isn’t that good

I still think Diev 1 is better. The CD statue is too good because Breaking Wheel has such a long CD. Reducing it would speed things up a lot when grinding.

1 Like

By now based on the ktos videos I’m more inclined to go Inquisitor c1 rather than Kabbalist c2.

Build: Cleric2>Diev3>Paladin1>Kabbalist1>Inquisitor1 , Int/Con based.

There are some synergies with Diev3+Inquisitor and Kabbalist+Inquisitor, with the following

• Pears of Anguish + Revenged 7fold. Pears can receive damage from monsters and reflect R7F. Good to use when pve boss aoes.

• Breaking Wheel + Carve + Carve Owl.

All Inquisitor skills are melee and Str based, he used the magic atack of the enemy. Malleus Maleficarum i think have wrong description.

Deploy Pear of Anguish on the ground
Enemies who step on the Pears will take damage
When an enemy casts a magic spell near the Pears, the Pears will fly towards the enemy caster and deal 3x more damage

Max Level: 15
Type: Melee Buff (Strike)
Attribute: Melee
Cooldown: 24
Overheat: 2
SP: 115 (+12/Lv)

Summons a wheel that causes damage to nearby enemies
The Wheel will also spread damage dealt to enemies within range while it is spinning
Damage dealt is magic type(?)
Does not spread the debuffs that come from the attacks spread

Type: Melee Buff (Slash)
Cooldown: 50
SP: 101 (+11/Lv)

Inflicts damage
Additional damage when using a [Blunt] type weapon (unknown value)

Type: Melee Attack (Strike)
Cooldown: 30
Overheat: 3
SP: 89 (+9/Lv)

Deals damage to targets and reduces their INT and SPR into half
Magic attacks dealt by the targets will consume twice as much SP
Debuffed targets will take additional damage based on their own magic attack (based on previews)

Type: Magic Attack
Cooldown: 28
SP: 105 (+10/Lv)

Damage: 6149.9 (+889.2/Lv) -> Lv5: 9706.7
Hitcount: 1 per projectile
Target Limit: 7
Debuff Duration: 7 + (Skill Lv x 3) -> Lv5: 22 seconds

they are all melee and STR?
But i remember reading that only god smash is physical dmg
o.O

oh lol

i mean

monk, palain or diev are best.

idk i mustve been super tired when i wrote that

So its skills are really based on STR?

I have to choose one between the 3?

You don’t

Inquisitor is strong all by himself

Is it confirmed that the skills are based with STR?

Yes, 3/4 skills are categorized as Melee/Attack.

Although I would say it’s not all that important since the base damage is too high, your STR would contribute little to it.

What stat do you recommend?

if you are going by the paladin path, i would use con- some spr for the extra magic defense since it would not only boost the magic defense given by status but also barrier and would also try to add krivis1 in the build because the critical resistance debuff stack with spr as well and the rest would be dex so you can have a reasonable critical rate with critical set for pve.
now if you are going the monk path the best path that end with inquisitor would be con-dex, this would make your damage higher with inquisitor skills since they have a high base damage and with a good refinement in weapon you can still dish out some damage with monk skills as well.
the real question is the amount of con: for pve i would say that 70 points is enough, since it will go to 100+ once we take in consideration max peta and so on, but if you are going for a pvp inquisitor you may put a little more con if you are going with monk path maybe 90-100.
if you are going with paladin path you can keep the con at 70-75 because you would invest extra points in spr as well to help a little with magic damage mitigation from barrier and so on so you can sacrifice some of the points that would be going to con.