Tree of Savior Forum

Inquisitor path?

Almost 280 with my fresh rerolled

c2 priest 1 pally 3 pd 1 inqui 1

What cards do u suggest for the dex build? I’m a bit worried to overload on dexterity, I stopped attributes progression at 75con/150dex to try to understand which cards / how much dex should I have at 330.

Also, right now there are a total of 317 stats point (NOT considering secret quest and chests) and we still have to see how many extra stat point will be added.

Last but no last, onto the shield.

Till they will add the legendary shield with 3 sockets (is on the wiki, have no idea if it will be added at 330 cap or not) I’m thorn between ledas shield (was so lucky to have random drop it :V) ì, pavaisa and ledas. Is the 2 socket option just a no brainer and I should stick with ledas?

Also, while farming the sissels, is there another option, not embarassing, for rings? I’m stuck with abomination set and max pedamion atm :stuck_out_tongue:

Thx for the info :wink:

1 Like

I should clarify that any stance I take is pvp-based. I have little knowledge of pve since I don’t care about pve.

In PvP, SPR will always be superior since blessing’s damage can’t be mitigated by any defenses. As long as my damage is over 1, or it is extra-line damage like sacrament and last rites, then all of the extra damage will apply.

Also SPR adds magic defense, albeit minimal.

1 Like

Hey guys, I ws wondering which Inquisitor path has better damage over longer fights (say 2~3 min). Would it be a cleric 2- priest 1 - paladin 3 - X- Inquisitor or a Cleric 2 - Priest 1 - Diev 1 - Monk 2 - X - Inquisitor?

Monk seems to have double punch spamming as a good filler + the strike debuffs (double punch for +30%, 10% chance and god finger flick for +50%, non-stacking) for God Smash. Monk also brings a good def break debuff and kamehameha for situational AoE (long CD) and a great DOT on One Inch Punch. Rank 7 could eiter improve monk’s damage skills (especially one inch punch and double punch spam) or could also be used for more added utility, say PD for debuff invul and healing factor.

Paladin has conviction which doubles Smite and God Smash damage, and would increase auto attacks via elemental hits. Paladin also brings restoration for better heals (slight better sp regen) and some degree of elementla magic immunity and free barriers. In between rotations depend on auto-attacks though, unless you make that rank 7 a monk so you also get a lvl 5 double punch for spamming.

Korean charts right now favor the Monk approach, but that might be due to existing builds at the time rank 8 arrived there.

So what do you guys think?

1 Like

Get ellaganos card lvl 10 (+10dex). Or wait until rank 8 for blut card (+10CON), new worldboss.

You could get glass mole cards to burst, however they won’t benefit you much before you are inquisitor.

If you really dislike zachariel bangle & bearkaras bangle, you could try to get 2 bracer of archer (increase accuracy, and increase minimum atk) or 2 rapid bangles before sissel/glad.

@yurichalps If you go diev monk, you get lower CD and double punch spam. You have a lower damage god smash at inquisitor without conviction. You may neglect god smash, and focus on birds & wheel, and save points for inquis2 (if you plan to go inquis2). Skilling god smash will increase damage. Skilling birds, and wheel will increase bird count, and wheel duration + damage.

@Wurmheart

I understand you can deal more damage by going with INT instead of SPR.

The thing is you are a mostly support character as a Priest 3, even if you can make your Vapours tick a little harder on a INT build (which won’t that much of a difference if you have good matk gear) you still PROBABLY could make more difference in a party by boosting everyone’s attack through SPR instead of only your own.

Obviously, for any sort of solo playing INT will do you much better and give you better damage, I just think that, for a party-oriented Priest C3, SPR is better.

There’s a lot of decent info regarding amount of dex over at Reilet’s str vs dex topics.

Up to 300 dex should be relatively safe for now. Rest depends on r8/equips you do/don’t want to use.

Card wise reaverpede seems good as well for the +50% dmg vs medium size enemies. Likely not ideal for pvp or bossing focus.

Otherwise go with greyhiem’s advice.

@yurichalps:
Paladin is heavily reliant on the conviction + god smash combo, sadly that has a 30s cd so it won’t be used very often.
With monk1 as their r7 they do quite a bit better though, but at a loss of support. (pala/monk for example.)

Monk2+ lacks paladins burst damage, but has far more dmg in total. (Monk3 example)

And keep in mind monks are ping dependant, unlike paladins.
Paladins shine imo in pvp more due to their spike dmg and magic and magic dmg reductions.

I’d go with monk for pve, pala for pvp. If your ping allows it ofc.

Videos stolen from greyhiem’s thread ofc :smiley:

@Remiri:
It’s clear you have little knowledge period.

And those are some major details you should have mentioned sooner.
Aka only if you solely pvp, and if you solely fight super high magic res enemies.

And it’s equally laughable your grand scheme is to auto attack pvp players to death when dex has just become the primary physical dmg stat.

At least spr’s debuff resist is a better argument as a benefit for pvp. It can at least save you from vapors+incinerate.

1 Like

Yeah I’m sitting on elleganos atm, I will re-read the info about dex soft cap, 8x elleganos and monstrance is a LOT of dex and I don’t want to fu*k it up, ty for the insight btw!

I would like to add this vid of inquisi pala monk vs boss (double punch filler after burst):

Pears of anquish triple damage is quite something. Inquisitor 3 will get 16 pears *2. Triple damage homing 32 pears.
Similar to taoist(3) creeping death charm level of crazy.

Wonder if new class ranks can match those.

1 Like

Thanks guys, that pretty much answers my doubts. It seems like monk inqui is more of a continuous damage dealer while paladin inqui goes the bursty way. But getting monk 1 on paladin inqui pretty much makes it the best all-around DPS melee cleric in my opinion right now. Rolling an alt like that right now :grin:

The vid shows cler2 krivis1.
You could go cler2 priest1 for monstrance, or cler2 diev1 for cd statue too (and carve attack).

Yeah, going diev 1 instead of that krivis. I think statues are easier to manage without messing the DPS rotation. Priest gotta keep on refreshing monstrance too often. Besides, I’d rather be able to burst 20% sooner than increase my crit chance on those bursts.

It’s clear you have little knowledge period.

■■■■ you. These are the kind of posts that make people ignore you. I will proceed to do the same. Ass.

never said anything about going full int.

i said full spr is bad.

you should have some of each, sooner or later, blessing is gonna fall off even with spr, so you shouldnt rely on it that much

Full anything is bad. Any build, be it pvp or pve needs to have some balance of damage/support/survivability to be good.

@BlueByu

Yes, and I still don’t think it’s bad. Obviously by full SPR it should be used as high SPR, you need to get good CON and can even put INT points.

Full INT to 0 INT, at level 330 with good gear and transcendence will have 15~20% difference in damage. But your party will be greatly improved by Stone Skin and Blessing on a high SPR build.

And I expected nothing less.

Even with the cleric2 debacle your main stick was insinuating I was too biased for recommending it. Even though we both know that’s not an argument you dare put forth anymore.

If you genuinely & truly “knew” me to be wrong you’d need nothing more then an argument and maybe some math to prove as such.
But you always result to finding an excuse to ignore opposing arguments. (Biased/Rudeness/Predictions)

And that’s the key issue here, you do not put forth the effort try to be objective and try to ensure you help out the newbies.
Yet you continue to find ways to worsen the advice and atmosphere of these forums by counter-acting the very people who do put forth that effort.

That type of behavior is in itself toxic and rude, and deserves to be called out.
Don’t make mistakes and I won’t call you out.
[Though I already explained this once before.]

Druid3 stonehenge doubles health.
Full int druid3 builds are therefore more than capable for pve.

This is getting repetitive.

Well then, I guess they have a balance of damage and survivability.

I don’t care if you are Einstein himself. Acting like a dipshit on the internet will get you ignored on the internet.

Enjoy it up there on your ivory tower.

Been ingnoring him for a week for that very reason. He doesnt seem to understand anything outside his own little world.

INT is a greedy way to build a priest and honestly, the only reason to go INT on a priest is if you’re planning on picking up something like plague doc 2 or druid. There is no reason to go int on a priest 3 build otherwise.

I get it for other builds but we were talking about Priest3 specifically, so yeah…INT priest3 is garbage.

I say full SPR for priest is one of the best builds and he goes on about Zalciai bug fixed and other classes that aren’t priest. lol.

Whatever. Priest 3 in general is pretty ‘meh’ for PvE. Better off going Priest1 and getting other useful things.

Indeed, or hell, no priest at all since its not really needed.