Tree of Savior Forum

Inquisitor changes

It is 20 seconds according to https://tos.neet.tv/skills/40101

Aukuras Fire attribute scaling:

(215 + ((([Character INT] + [Character SPR]) ^ 0.9) Ɨ (1 + [Skill Level] / 15)) + ([Skill Level] Ɨ 43))

Example

Dainoā€™s extra line is affected by it too not just the AA so it is 3 lines. It affects magic damage(Cure, Zaibas etc. too)

Sacrament and Last Rites etc. are not real magic those are considered somekind of unique elemental damage. (they trigger the bonus magic damage on ghost armor tho)

With 728 SPR lvl 15 aukuras it gives me 1626 btw. I donT have cleric 2 so I use it as heal too in challanges for exampleā€¦ itā€™s still not cleric 2 but it helps a lot. Itā€™s cd and duration is not the best thoā€¦ whatever you use it for.

Do you prefer Spr build?

It is more like a pointless hope/dream that once Iā€™ll be able to finish the build with zealot or something that nicely complements my spr buildā€¦ xD

Also i like the role of battle AA supportā€¦but it is pointless a bit too because still everyone uses pardoner buffs and they wonā€™t bother to take it for mine better or not XDā€¦

Well even if we find aukaras to be better than zaibasā€¦ SPR and INT give the same bonus to Aukaras soā€¦

Would anyone, Mr @greyhiem probably, do some quick maths one what is better? Max aukaras or max zaibas?

@Ayalon Alsoā€¦ So we assume that aukaras impacts daino lineā€¦ And aspersion lineā€¦ Still 2? Or am I missing something? Aspersion is not a line on its own is it?

Daino changes your basic AA to magic - 1 line
Krivis 3 daino attribute gives an extra line - 2 lines
Aspergillum(Chaplain skill so it is not Aspersion itselfā€¦ just to be sure) - 3 lines

Not sure what are you missing but Daino turns your basic AA into magic so aukuras affects itā€¦It is not an ā€œextra lineā€ but still a line that matters for aukuras and thatā€™s what I was talking about. ā€¦and also with krivis c3 attribute Daino HAS an extra line tooā€¦and thatā€™s magic too and affected by aukuras.

1 Like

Ah OK I thought the extra line from daino wouldnā€™t count like last rites doesnā€™t count for exampleā€¦ Well I would then probably assume aukaras can be better than daino in challenge and ETā€¦ Since itā€™s arround 4.5 flat damage that will boost our burn aswell

Hey, have you guys tried this build together with a falconer c3, using Aiming. Itā€™s amazing. FPS go like a rollercoaster, any tips on to how reduce the ā€œrecoilā€?
This build is so FUN.
If I were to reset i would go almost full CON and some DEX. Leave matk to the weapon.

Any news for u guys?
I tested a few things.
The place where all monsters fall on you is Valandis 91, 3rd stone. Mobs died in less than 1 min between stage 1 and 5. 6 was a bit longer and I died once (had revive on of course). Problem is, it took a while to find a portal and durability was an issue, almost all my equips about to go 0% so I quit at stage 6. My build is INT/CON/DEX and I use a Masinios Mace (just +6) and Frieno Set.
The other thing, im not sure though, aspergillium damage is related to oneā€™s level of aspersio (and its passive i think). I compared mine (lv15) and one from a store (lv17) and the damage of aspergillium was the same.

1 Like

Nice post here and in An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

I wouldnā€™t recommend focusing on Con. To avoid Con you may need more than one equipment. I use esmerald shield. Also, I got so little help from a secondary weapon that usually I just carry and use the shield. In my char, I focused in int so I can get better matk which works on most of skills and with Daino.

I tried a lot (really many times) to find another place like Valandis 91 . In S9 I think there isnā€™t. Epherotao Coast is a good place for Burn and gives you masinios material.

I also also hypothesize the Dex build can work well with Frieno and Toy Hammer. The thing here is not even enhance or trans the weapon but make it and Frieno proc as much as possible your buffs. Also others sets to add extra lines could make it even better. If someone still with this build and equipments, I would suggest to go Monk at rank 10 to double the number of attacks (which for me it means this build is not meta anymore)

As you got frost card, I would recommend using flame ground if you arenā€™t using it yet. There are some other skill scrolls that may help.

About finding the portal, I am soloing for a while and my experience shows that it trigger after a right amount of each mob kills. I discovered that trying to open the portal killing everything and after many many tries which I opened easier by farming an specific mob. Targeting a high spawn rate mob is recommend.

I will post again if I remember another thing

Another hypothesis that I didnā€™t have the time to test is about the magic amplification. If that works as I understood, it might be pretty helpful for AA build. The point is if adds after the defense calculation. More exactly maybe this and red gem could ignore the defense. Basically the same way I describe about Dex, it would matter the weapon as the defense will be very high , better have more lines of damage with a little more damage each. In case of magic amplification, if it really works, might worth Animus necklace.

You could get your buffs and equipments ready and move your character to that map. Then use another character to kill for the portal and switch back to it when you find a it. Or go back to town and get ready as fast as you can.

Channels are suppose to stay up for about 5 minutes with no one around. There is a bug, however, that closes the channel instantly, so that might happen and youā€™d have to hunt for another portal.

I believe it scales from your Aspersion, not the Pardonerā€™s you bought from.

1 Like

Yes. It bugs, I tried yesterday hehe.
And also, yes, that was my conclusion about Aspersio.

Hey, any news regarding a nerf to this build?
I have doubts between hats, is it better matk or elemental ppty attack?
example
I have a hat 3 w 113 matk + 95 holy ppty damage and another one with +87 holy ppty attack +51 dark ppty attack. Which one is better?