Tree of Savior Forum

Inquisitor changes

I would be honest and never tried by my self different sacrament level but I did talked with many Koreans with this build before this thread and other ones. From their experience and other people also from here confirmed, sacrament only worth one point as the damage that it would increase with more points (yes only your skill level) would only increase a bit of damage in one line of damage.

Aspersion is also based on your skill.

About spr, it was the classic before we discuss and test Int build. Before that when Daino doubled your lines of damage, Dex was the best , and I tried it. Without any good gear I was able to do CM 5 easily (now it is not so easy )

OK so sacrament doubt is ceased for nowā€¦ 1 it isā€¦

Now itā€™s the stats that are bothering me XD really lol

1 Like

I would buy a stat potion to test :slight_smile: I already said about the stats what I think and the experience that I had (full Dex and almost full Spr)

Sourcha made some calculations and it seems that only after arround 70% damage reduction does SPR become better ( not that much) and also we need to take into account that if we go SPR we need lv10 sacrament which leads to less options on skill distribution.

I guess this sort of reduction is arround cm7 only?

Not exactly. You probably will need the some skills and your buff will almost always be worse than some good pandoners. Remember you donā€™t have Divine Might. Besides, you would need the best gear and to swap gears to Attack

The only point in going SPR seems to be to enchanted last rites line of damageā€¦ Thatā€™s allā€¦ Everything else will benefit from pardoner Buffs more ( the other lines) . So weā€™re talking 2000 or 3000 flat damage maxā€¦ Then againā€¦ I guess INT is better for everythingā€¦ If this confirmes at least.

Donā€™t forget you get zaibas skill as a bonus

Yeah If one go INTā€¦ Hmmmm. I donā€™t dislike aukaras toughā€¦ What u think of aukaras instead of zaibas?

More damage for AA. Probably better for cases like monarchs and dragon bosses. The very bad down side is the colddown/duration. It should be much longer but it is just 20seconds buff. Zaibas does a great CD and very good skill factor

It can also work as an heal in some cases or is not reliable as a heal?

Didnā€™t understand what you said. Heal scales with Int

Aukaras also heals doesnā€™t it? If we donā€™t use the fire damage attribute

Actually, the chances of transfering the stats to the stone is quite low. You lose 1 potential for every fail. Thatā€™s why Im asking, do people use it just for the effect or dps changes a lot between refine and trans in this particular kind of build.

Does anyone knowā€¦ If I use a dagger it increases my AA damage? Since daino turns autoa to magicā€¦

Only if it have some attribute like Add fire damage or similar

As I thoughtā€¦ Thanksā€¦ Then shield it will beā€¦

Well now my only doubtā€¦ As I reach higher lvl ( currently 270) is if I put points in zaibas or aukarasā€¦ Hmmmm aukaras gets 10 second duration with 30 sec cool downā€¦

Aukaras only applies to daino and aspersion line or to all 6 lines?

Aukuras attribute reduce 10 seconds , so it will be 20 seconds I guess. Aukuras gives a boost of fire damage on some lines or all lines, i donā€™t recall for sure. But we discussed it here

Sacrament, Last Rites, Cafrisun, and Enchant Fire doesnā€™t increase from Aukuras.
Daino and Aspergillum increases.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t it reduce from 1min to 30 seconds? Can anyone confirme Iā€™d it goes to 20 seconds CD?

Thanks. As I thought thenā€¦ 2 linesā€¦ How much damage does it provide maxed? ( nothing apart from skill and his attributes can give it more damage right?)

I read 1400 I guess? So 2800 flat damage? Does this help with reduced damage mobs a lot or zaibas still better?