Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

edit: removed old video

QS3 Musket3 test vs mobs here

Sorc enchanter with Gorkas solo dungeon 300 here
Gorkas normal attack is the best AoE hitbox normal attack of all summons'

Enchanter version of Meta wizard farmer at HG 340 here
and farming mashinos rod materials here

Linker3 thauma3 shadow1 farming at HG 340 here

Mashinos rod cryo chrono enchanter2 siaulai here

INT, SPR, DEX mix enchanter2 siaulai here

Alchemist3 sorcerer with succubus siaulai here

Elementalist3 sorcerer Sage2 solo dungeon 300 here

Mashinos staff elementalist3 warlock3 at HG 340 here

pyro2 Thauma3 sorc shadowmancer2 siaulai here
and here

Other info

This is the formula of Aukuras Goddess of Fire attribute:
Bonus fire elemental damage = (215 + ((([Character INT] + [Character SPR]) ^ 0.9) × (1 + [Skill Level] / 15)) + ([Skill Level] × 43))

6 Likes

Do you know how we can get this hat (from Muskteer video): https://tos.neet.tv/items/628087 (Desert Outlaw 황야의 무법자).

Is from gacha?

This hat is available in Korea server from the Goddess Cube (TP shop), think I saw it from there. A lot of hats are not available in itos.

1 Like

Indeed is a lot, but by going full INT you lose attack speed.

Let’s say a full INT build, without Chrono’s Quicken would deal around 1,5 hits per second.
With Quicken, it would grow to around 1,8 hits per seconds. (Tested myself)
Going around 180-200 DEX, I can get 2,4 hits per seconds with Quicken and it would never go beyond this because of my ping.

Now, my CryoChrono (full CON) have 4000 magic atk, for a total of 20120 damage.
If I went full INT, LH damage (before defense) would be 24053 damage, over 4000 damage per attack.

However, things get interesting now:

20120 x 2,4 hits per second = 48288
24053 x 1,8 hits per seconds = 43295

Which means INT will hit harder than DEX per attack, but DEX allows for more attacks and more dps if you have a good trans/enhance weapon. When you count that blessing, sacrament, damage from mashinos mace and all lines of damage are the same for both builds, DEX becames even stronger.

Is the formula right? I tried a test with lv 15 and 500 de int and I over 300k bonus.

1 Like

I don’t understand. With 500 INT and aukuras level 15, your bonus is +1397 fire elemental damage.

(215+(((500^0.9)×(1+15/15))+(15×43)) = 1397.
500 is INT, and 15 is aukuras skill level.

Let’s try aukuras level 16 (divine might) with 500 INT:
(215+(((500^0.9)×(1+16/15))+(16×43)) = 1458.

Formula:
215 innate bonus,
((INT+SPR)^0.9) x (1+(skill level/15)) = answer A,
(skill level x 43) = answer B.
Innate + answer A + answer B = your bonus damage.

For aukuras level 16 with 500 INT:
215 separately,
then this part: ((500^0.9)×(1+(16/15)) = 555.
and then this part: (16×43) = 688.
Add together, 215 + 555 + 688 = 1458 fire elemental bonus damage.

Note: I cannot update first post anymore due to TEXT SIZE LIMIT. :sweat:
Most info is still correct, but musketeer & matador update was not included.
Also no room to add murmillo2 scutum hit attribute (attribute doubles AoE attack ratio of scutum hit).
Might have missed some more attributes.

1 Like

Look well the parenthesis, i did a test with 500 int and 100 spr and i got a bonus of +1492.

1 Like

Got it, I thought Answer B was part of the multiply… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yea that passive is so good but it needs class 2 which makes it lame.

My original was correct. You take +20% damage from enemies.

Someone in cleric general told me it changed so I had changed the description to a wrong one. Now it is correct again. Hopefully you aren’t too confused.

who can explain coding for me here in lightning hands

if [Character ClassName] == 'PC’
atkType = [Skill AttackType]
attribute = [Skill Attribute]
atkTypebyItem = GetSumOfItemStats(atkType)
attributebyItem = GetSumOfItemStats(attribute)
sklFactor = 393 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 27.5 + atkTypebyItem + attributebyItem
return RoundDown(sklFactor)
else
sklFactor = 393 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 27.5
return RoundDown(sklFactor)
end

this is from https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/21510

if i understand this correctly it’s just skill level that affects it no normal stats? the part where the text says get sum of item stats… does it get dmg from maybe main weapon? pls clarify thanks…

If character using the skill is a player character (mobs can use skills too),

Add the skill’s type (lightning) to variable atkType
Add the skill’s attribute type to variable attribute

Get the sum of all your item stats that have atkType (lightning) type (basically all items that give +lightning damage).

Do the same, but for skill’s attribute.

Skill factor is that formula, where atkTypebyItem is the sum of all your equips that give lightning damage and attributebyItem is the same sum but applied to skill’s attribute.

Skill factor is rounded down.

If character casting the skill is not a player character, “ignore equipped items” and apply formula without them.

1 Like

Holy moly. If I got this right, your lightning property attack is added to your Skill Factor? In other words, if the skill base skill factor is, for example, 400% and I have 100 lightning property attack (from equipments), the skill factor is increased to 500%?

1 Like

Looks like it, but I can’t say for sure because we don’t have access to “GetSumOfItemStats()” function. The function could be dividing the total sum by a constant (like 5 or 10) to have a more “balanced” effect.

It does sound a bit doubtful that the sum is being changed though, given the function’s name.

I agree with you that getting +500% skill factor from +500 lightning damage with gear sounds a bit too good to be true.

1 Like

Hmm, this needs to be tested. See if hats with lightning property attack increase lightning hands skill factor or if it’s just a flat value added to your final damage.

1 Like

Final damage is not calculated there tho, only the skill factor. It seems very likely that +lightning damage equips are affecting the skill factor, but just not 100% clear exactly how it affects it (is it 1:1 scale? linear? logarithmic? etc).

If I were to guess, I would say it’s a pretty simple 1:1 scale, meaning +1 lightning damage = +1% skill factor. The reasoning for that is because “GetSumOfItemStats()” is a pretty generic name, probably used by different pieces of code that do different stuff unrelated to Lightning Hands. If the function’s name was something like “GetSumOfItemStatsForLightningHands()” for example, or if it received other parameters than just the attack type, I would assume there was a hidden formula behind it as well (i.e. divide final sum by constant).

Just a guess, tho.

2 Likes

so in general lightning hands will gain dmg from skill factor and elemental bonus from items or from buff with enchant?

so if i need to stat my character minimum for con, more on spr? or minimum on spi? and get 200 dex?
with a chrono base quicken lvl 15. no need for int if im reading this right… just buffs and a weapon with elem dmg… :smiley:

I don’t think lightning hands gain skill factor from enchant lightning, but the final damage is improved by enchant lightning as with all +elemental atk.

200 DEX is a good value, more than that requires very low ping. INT or SPR depends what you get for class ranks before enchanter 2. CON is up for personal taste.

1 Like

noted then hehehehe… so i really need to put dex then…restat

Wow, It’s percentile additional dmg?
In that case the remaining attribute is length proportional to skill level.