Tree of Savior Forum

Inquisitor changes

Those changes in Inquisitor, will leave a build krivis/chaplain dead ?

yes the fun is over sorry

Breaking Wheel

• Breaking Wheel: Additional Damage attribute activates up to 15 hits regardless of the wheel’s durability, and the wheel remains even after 15 hits.
  • Breaking Wheel can no longer be destroyed, even when hit by enemies.
  • Fixed the issue of the strike count of Breaking Wheel: Additional Damage attribute not decreasing when struck with a basic attack after using the Daino skill.
  • (Striking with a basic attack after using the Daino skill and activating Breaking Wheel: Additional Damage is intended, and not a bug.)

But is it still playble?

If for not, what The Best build for chaplain/krivis A.A

Thanks

It is still playable, just not brokenly overpowered.

It’s not dead. You’ll just have less hits on wheel, so your overall AOE capability is nerfed. It’s still a pretty good build despite that.

How good we are going to continue with this compilation

I think the opposite. It will be even better. BW had some bugs to be fixed, like when to Inq use BW or it is clones and the BWs just disappear . So x the 15 hits with large aoe will sure be a limit but BW will remain activated and working instead many times it disappeared for the reasons I mentioned and other ones.

The proof that I am saying is that ktos already took this change ages before us and this build still the only one to solo CM level 7 successfully

Is still fine. Can solo stage 7 (very difficult) with end-game set-up. Other classes cannot solo it even with end-game gear.

And another one solo, failing at boss (forgot to wait for revive cooldown): here
Full CON version of the build solo stage 5 with cafrisun set here
DEX & INT version stage 5 solo here

As reference, rangee po’s team, everyone 10k+ attack stats, need 4 players to clear stage 6 and 7:
Wizard3 elementalist3 warlock3 (reach 12k+ magic attack)
krivis3 monk3 zealot2 (reach similar attack)
wizard2 linker3 thauma3 runecaster, and bokor-priest oracle taoist miko supporters/buffers.

1 Like

Thanks

You make me happy

1 Like

Awesome contribution. I didn’t saw all these videos and I didn’t know it is so hard CM7. For the AA meta cleric build , they go full Dex right?

1 Like

Thanks Kannushi and zerocodegeass.

Quickguide for Krivis3 Priest3 Inquisitor Chaplain (meta AA cleric)

Not many meta aa cleric build with full dex. Daino15 with attribute is equal to 160 dex. Most go 140-150 dex at most.

This is attack speed chart for melee weapon (includes mace). Tested thoroughly by Taiwan Forum user on good ping. Left click image to enlarge for better view.

Example: if you have 150 dex or 170 dex, it’s the same attack speed. If you jump to 190 dex, your attack speed will increase. Please find a suitable attack speed and plan your dex (from stats, from items, and from monstrance). Monstrance priest buff will increase your dex by x1.3, and then add +10 flat dex after the 30% increase.

Two versions of meta aa cleric for PvE available: SPR(& dex) or INT(& dex).

This is the build of the challenge mode 7 solo video, I needed some time to get it:

Note: dex is 143, and becomes 195 after using monstrance (matches attack speed break point)

Cleric> -
Heal (5)
Cure (5)
Safety zone (5)

Priest> -
Monstrance (1)
Resurrection (2)
Aspersion (15)
Blessing (15) Note: if you are INT version build, you do not need blessing. Just buy at pardoner shop.
MassHeal (5) Higher for INT build
Revive (5) Higher for INT build
Sacrament (1)
StoneSkin (1)

Kribi> -
Aukuras (15) Could also take 15 zaibas instead of aukuras if you prefer burst
Daino (15)
Divine Stigma (10)
Melstis (5)

Inquisitor> -
Breaking Wheel (5)
Malleus Maleficarum (5)
God Smash (5)

Chaplain> -
LastRites (5)
Aspergillum (5)

Max inquisitor flame attribute.
Buy pardoner buff aspersion, magic def, sacrament. Buy and use enchant fire scroll.
Advantage of build: true damage attacks ignore high mob defence (for challenge mode 6 and 7)

Mentioned video of solo challenge stage 7 here
She uses similar build solo unique raid

4 Likes

Awesome!!! Thank you so much.

About equipment/gear, did you saw some videos people using cafrisun set ? Other than that, did you recommend what for secondary weapon?

About gears that give stats points, as it seems to be SPR focused, it is better more Spr right?

Also, it is Spr to increase the damage of the priest buff right? I read something that Str are good too as the other lines of damage are from that, only base line attack is based on int (matk).

Which cards do you suggest? I thought freezing on and the one that increase attack on frozen monsters and pain barrier , are there other options you would suggest?

Only the video here uses cafrisun set (full CON build stage 5). Cafrisun set can reach stage 5 ~ 6, but 7 might be difficult to solo. If you have a party, and use this meta aa cleric build, you will more easily clear challenge mode. I won’t recommend solo challenge mode until stage 7 unless you really want to.

Some players like cafrisun set, or the upgraded version manahas set. You could also use other equips with better +stats. SPR to scale blessing on that build if you are SPR&dex version. Recommend SPR version if you need easy damage. Masinios 1 handed mace is the end-game weapon for this build. Secondary hand: a dagger with good +stats or +elemental damage. Or a shield with +stats.

All players of this build use at least 1 centaurus card because normal attack uses AoE attack ratio.
Red card options:
1x centaurus card + 2x froster lord card.
or 2x centaurus card + 1x froster lord card.
or 3x centaurus card (like the challenge stage 7 solo video).

Green card: linkroller card (SPR) or ellaganos card (to reach DEX attack speed breakpoint).
Blue card: nuaele, zaura, or armaos card for shield.

Purple card recommendation:
2x gazing golem card + 1x free card.
The female meta aa cleric video uses Mine Loader card.
Can also put elemental damage cards such as yekub card (viable for this build).

Why we should by if we got full spr build? (Ok for magic def).

Another question, about the attribute, if we have those priest’s skills, is it necessary to Maximize their attribute

Also, from the guy from CM 7 , he have some other buffs. I guess they are those from table of food . Do you have any guesses?

Squire table buffs: +3 AoE attack ratio, and +max HP important.

You must buy sacrament from pardoner shop because your own sacrament is level 1 (low scaling).
Buy aspersion at pardoner shop for longer duration.
Magic def must buy. Do not have.
Blessing, monstrance, enchant fire scroll, last rites, aspergillum, and daino are the buffs you must recast. Use melstis to extend all buff durations.

You must buy attributes:

1. priest monstrance buff: duration attribute (for 5 minute monstrance duration).
  2. revive duration attribute
  3. inquisitor flame passive max <-- most expensive
  4. breaking wheel: splash attack attribute
  5. blessing: enhance % attribute max, (and extra target attribute for party play)
  6. Daino: additional line of attack attribute and duration attribute
  7. aspersion % enhance damage attribute
  8. Malleus: silence mob attribute.
  9. aukuras: goddess of fire attribute
  10. divine stigma: duration and demon killer attribute
  11. Resurrection: target attribute for party play
  12. cleric mace attribute: chance to stun

Elemental damage gives meaningful difference than stats. I mean , are they better?

For hair accessory, I would guess that is focused on elemental damage, right? Or , what do you recommend?

About the elemental damage, how does it work on the damage? Does it sum to the base attack ? It scale only the value to be added when used against something that have weakness against that element, right?

Elemental attack ignores mob def, and is only affected by mob element.

Example: 2000 holy damage vs dark mob = always hits 3000.
2000 holy damage vs fire mob = hit 2000.
And so on.
Blessing: ignore def, always hits same number vs all mobs.
Enchant fire scroll similar.

Elemental damage and blessing is added to each line of attack: normal attack, daino line, aspergillum line, last rites line, enchant fire line, sacrament line, masinios mace line, (…).

Inquisitor Flame attribute: each flame uses your auto-attack, so each flame will deal a lot of hits and have elemental attack too.

With attacks which ignore def, this is the only build able to solo challenge mode stage 7 (so far). Mob def is very high.

Elemental +magic type damage is affected my mob magic def (such as krivis zaibas, which is lightning and magic).

Hair accessory with elemental damage for this build is ok. You can also take hair with elemental resistance if you use kite moor set (like the challenge mode 7 solo player). He also uses blue cards with elemental resistance for kite moor set. Frieno accessory set is a viable alternative (like the female aa cleric videos).

That Challenge 7 solo player tested many auto-attack cleric builds, such as krivis3 sadhu3 inquis1 builds, and chaplain sadhu3 inquisitor build. Made several guides and discussions on KR forums about the builds. The challenge mode 7 solo video is the result of his tests, finally settled for the meta aa cleric build. The performance of that build was best.

1 Like

Awesome comments and suggestions. May I suggest something? I think this build should be mentioned in the intermediate Cleric guide (which lists builds and could have a link to this thread and mention CM7 ) and maybe even have a special thread. What do you think?

I could make thread about it later, if this is not the proper thread.

I think is mentioned right? INT version of the build, I remember talking to wurm about it. Perhaps SPR&dex version is not mentioned.

If you are curious about dex, full DEX version of build challenge mode stage 7 solo older video here
After breaking wheel patch, performance is still similar. It was a bit too slow to solo clear.

INT&dex version solo until stage 5 here
And another one, until stage 6 solo here