Tree of Savior Forum

[Questions & Advices] Meta AA kriv/chap/inqui

Hello! I have some questions here (Assuming I use a Pardoner Shop):

1. Attributes:

-If i level up Aspersion: Enhance and Blessing: Enhance will it increase the damage line of Aspergillum and Blessing? (like, POA scroll in a warlock char with the Enhance atribute leveled up)

-Aukuras: Goddess of Fire affects all lines of the character attack? Or only a few? Wich ones?

1. Skills:

-Is there a big diference of damage using lvl 1 Sacrament vs lvl10 Sacrament for Last Rite skill?

1. Have some advices in Equipment, stats or setting-up the skills?

Aspersion: Enhance will increase the damage of Asperillum, yes. If you use a Pardoners Buffs, only the Pardoners attributes will apply to them. So if you get Blessing from a Pardoner, your Blessing:Enhance will not increase the Blessing.

Aukuras: Goddess of Fire works only on magic attacks. (If you use Diano, it works on all your auto-attack lines)

It’s not really worth to go 10 points in Sacrament. You can spend the points better in other skills. The damage is only for 1 line (2 if you include last rite). Just get lvl 1 Sacrament for Last rites and get the Sacrament Buff from Pardoner shops. It is way longer, which makes it more convenient.

For Equipment, Stats and skills you may want to look at this post

Greyhiem put some nice info there.

Basically you can go Int + Dex or Spr + Dex. The skills you take depend on your stats.

No. Tested this in-depth. Just invest 1 point in Sacrament, or none at all (even if you have LR).