Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

What is your //ping? Type //ping in normal chat and press enter. If it is not below 0.1, your attack is too slow (= low damage). Reiter also need enchant fire scroll, and pardoner buff from shop. Bong uses aspana revolver and full dex. Hackapel, reiter, and the bulletmarker are dealer yes.

Recent video, he is rogue2-reiter3 with 3x werewolf card:

My ping is around 20-30ms…But the problem is my pd can deal around 10k++ with prana(death steam skill), my doppel can crit for like 35++ k and non crit for 8-10k when using skills, but my reiter only deal like 3.5k ish per hit and crit for 7k which is far below my other character. My stats is 200 str and rest dex for now.

To be sure, I will ask:
-Please may I know your secondary physical attack status?
-are you using the ‘C’ button to use pistol attack during limacon buff?
-did you buy pardoner buff?

Yes i did buy pardoner buff on all my char before testing and i did press the c button to use pistol during my limacon buff. My secondary attack for SR is 1731-1913 (im using the purple lv 270 weapon +5)

no limacon gem.

hahaha :´D

Regarding the pm’s: I could not keep track of everything, please have some Quicklinks:
Some posts will have links to jump to related posts. If your question wasn’t answered, please ask it again.
New Musketeer discussion here
Nak Muay unlock guide by Pokart (based on Korea guide) here
Discussion about stage 6 & 7 challenge mode here
Legendary Card guide here
Meta aa cleric ‘guide’ (krivis3 priest3 chaplain inquisitor) scroll around in here
Back-up of ktos wizard ‘guides’ here

6 Likes

Am currently running falconer c1 as filler , however with the new changes it seems c1 does not offer much

Consider rogue vs appraiser
Would appreciate any advice

Interesting interaction there with Glass Mole + Snipers’ Serenity…

How does this compare with Prison Cutter x3 and Headshot bleeding debuff?

The materials needed aren’t 100 ellom bells or 130 meduja tentacles, they are quest items, 100 bright ellom bells and 130 red meduja essence. Their droprate is horrible. :tired:

1 Like

Well, f*ck. I was halfway through farming those items in advance to unlock Nak Muay, but I was wrong after all. Thanks, I’ll update the translated guide.

While I’m at it, I’ll also update the name of all items as well to avoid confusion.

https://tos.neet.tv/items/663350
Farmed for nearly 2 hours.
got 0 of this.
inb4, its also bugged :wink:

So we received the update before they fixed the unlock quest. I remember kTOS players were complaining a lot about bugged drop rates. (sigh)

:tired:

Hope we get a hotfix this week, i will be doing the flowers part first.

screenshot_20180220_00008
Finally the 1st one LOL

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/tos/4132/290789

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/tos/4132/290790

:thinking:

7 Likes

OH MY GOD. Onmyouji and Retiarius CONFIRMED!

So Onmyouji is an earth/ice-based wizard class and Retiarius seems to be a spear/dagger PvP class, huh.

sounds like a new upgrade for elementalist ;D

Retiari is made for corsair from the looks of it, but the focus seems pvp. Wish they give custom outfits and special itens to the first rank 8 classes t-t

link or pics pls i wanna see huhuhu

never mind seen it at the top comment of yours just now… but i eish someone would translate everything

Prison cutter can benefit from party member bleed debuffs. Glass mole is more popular option.

Today KTOS and KTEST patch, one important feature: maximum character slot increased to 40.
Several Titles added for clearing challenge mode (x number of times).

I look soon at Reitari and Onmyouji

1 Like