Tree of Savior Forum

IMC we do Not have the KCBT rates

I don’t want the repair cost like kBCT though. Remember when it’s like 15k to repair the equipments lol

Anti-botting system LMFAO.

Probably because this is only our 2nd cbt and that is there 3rd?

That’s poor reasoning. IMC said that we’re supposed to have the same rates as kcbt 3 as well as up to date patches.

LOL, i think those exp(the one in the tosbase) were from cbt 1 not cbt 2, we cant actually know cbt 2 rates since they changed the numbered exp bar to a % one =,= which i dont really like haha (prefer both)

Im shocked that the rate is 3 times, i mean this game feels fine with this rate, i dont know why they wanna lower the rate, they should keep it like that and make it just harder to reach lvl 500 or sth, i rlly imagine that this game must be terrible boring with a 1x rate.

I am fairly sure that the amount of rank 6s will be under 500 by the end of CBT. <_<

I don’t know about that but just want to point out about that rank system in achievement isn’t base by level alone. If high level skip all explore area, crafting or anything else then they’ll have lower rank in it. Please note low level can also walk to explore high level map area or buy item and material stuff to get achievement point too.

I care about reaching R6, and as a casual player with a job, I don’t have enough time to reach that.
I won’t be able to test these skills and make comments.

I wanted to write reviews on the lower ring classes, but then again, when you’re in R5 up, the earlier skills wouldn’t matter anymore, unless they are support/utility skills.

And testing skills and making comments is like one of the main reasons to have a beta test.

I can’t say about others here, but as far as my concern goes it’s entirely to bug hunting, i want this game to be a success, but before that, there are too many game breaking stuff happening, and some of the classes also are lacking or are broken and are pretty much useless at this moment, so i prefer them concentrate their effort on fixing those things than adding more stuff right now, that’s the purpose of a CBT phase, i don’t care at what level or adventurer rank i end the beta, i care about the bad stuff and broken stuff being fixed, so at the next CBT we and they (IMC) don’t have to be bothered by the same stuff.

Now about the rest of the community, i can say for sure that 90-95% is here just to play, the bug report section pretty much tell me that since 80% of the posts there are about something already posted with more input than a simple “The boss stopped move.”, i barely see a report of, the error happened when i was trying to do this, this is my system specs, this is the video of the problem, this is what i did so far to try fix, i barely see this kind of information.

False, I can dish more dps with my pyro3/ele and my monk ^^.

False, I can dish more DPS with my level 15 Highlander than a level 70 magician class.
Also, Monk is more or less like another Swordsman class.

1 Like

I want to know where people are getting these numbers from. Earlier someone posted this as the beta xp rates Slow exp? Really?

At least he seems to have a source for his info. Where do you guys get the 3x from?

Really? I bet you I can outdps you with fire pillar+flame ground+hail+fire ball(not even taking into consideration frost cloud lol) against bosses ^^ who cares about dps for mobs? lol. Even if you were sc1>highlanderc1>barbc2>corsairc1/barbc3. I can really dish out more dps against bosses than yo will ever do.

I dunno, I killed in one hit a level 2X boss at level 17 with my Highlander

Oh so you are basing your ideas of balance on the early game? ok. You definitely have more burst damage than I do with catar stroke, but you cant out dps(damage per second, it seems people dont understad what it means) my flame ground+fire pillar+hail+frost cloud. All aoe dps skills.

If you do 10k damage in 3 seconds(using catar stroke twice, idk if it overheats or no tbh) and then only get 3k damage in the next 7 seconds with auto attacks, your dps for 10 seconds is 1300. While my dps would be around… 2k with all my skills? Could be a little bit more

So you’re saying you can keep 2k DPS all the time?
No, you’ve cooldowns and high SP consumption and you die if you stand still.
Swordsman will overdamage you over time with basic attacks by simply being so tanky.

How could this be true even in the korean cbt3? Steparu should have been getting 8900 per kill on that mob at x30 exp rates. Seems like that formula you linked to gringe may be wrong.

3x is based on people recording experience during the first beta where we were told rates were 1x, and comparing to rates this time where the multiplicative value of the experience comes out to 3x.

They claimed we would have korean rates, but they didn’t give us korean rates. If that was intentional, then they lied. If it wasn’t, then that doesn’t look good for their management of the international server.
Whatever the case may be, its a pretty hefty strike against them. I don’t want to say they’ve sealed the fate of the international TOS because plenty of people will still play it of course, but with these current rates, its not very likely to be that popular for very long. It’s popularity will come from the steam base that jumps at every new game, and then leaves it in droves for the next one. They need to make steam players WANT to stay around, and for the majority of the steam player base that enjoys quick rewards and immediate satisfaction, they wont meet with the success they are seeking here.

@Siete Pyro’s have insane sustained dps. Swordsmen have quick burst dps and then we have to wait ~30 seconds to do that all over again. I stood in mage tower 5 and watched a pyro’s fire field tick for 800~ damage on a black drake. The drake never touched the fireball, and the pyro proceeded to run away and continue dpsing a larger mob. By the time the damage stopped after the drake was out of the fire, it had lost half its hp. That was just one skill. Pyro2>Ele3 can do insane aoe damage that is sustained because of field damage. Overall their damage DOES beat swordsmen. The only advantage swordsmen have over mages is that we get faster exp due to overkills. Pyro’s can’t overkill for good exp with their damage over times.

You are being told by people that have played both betas(fatepgn for example) that we do have the same rates kcbt3 has. The difference is they had events and that pre wipe they had exp rates that scaled with level(higher your level higher exp modifier). That is no longer the case. They do have 3x exp(the same as us) but with exp events from time to time.

Stop spreading misinformation.

1 Like

bluezeon claims to have the rates from kRO’s data files directly extracted. A few individuals continue to say that there was experience events, and there may have been. I browsed the entire korean website (using google translate admittedly) though and saw no mention of boosted exp rates during their beta.

Their news and patches didn’t even list any rates that I could find. If you, or someone else fluent in korean could link to it to provide proof of the experience events it would be much appreciated. Else we’re forced to go under the assumption that they had constant boosted rates.