Tree of Savior Forum

iDreamy's Guide to Scout C3

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

which means, full dex is stronger.
being stronger by yourself is better than being stronger in a party with a certain buff. This is because you are ACTUALLY stronger.
conclusion: full dex is better for farming builds (since this is a farming thread)
iā€™d rather have a stronger build and not rely on someone else to buff me to make me strong.
Nor will i build a player that is specialized in farming 1 dungeon out of the 15+ that we have in this game.
(a full str build will have trouble solo farming dungeons)

most people donā€™t build their characters to be stronger in a party but weaker by themselves
you donā€™t have to build full str just because in ET youā€™ll get a crit rate buff, its a stupid point of view sorry.

which bring us back again
in order to do well at rank 8 + you need critical rate, which comes from dex
sums up the point.

but this is a farming thread, this is a thread for farming builds.
If you donā€™t want a farming build thatā€™s fine, you arenā€™t in the right thread.
Your points are not valid for this thread at all, this is not a party build its a FARMING build. The only people who come for this thread are ones who seek farming builds.

no idea what OT is
take english classes, or you can just go and cry since you are dumb.

Why are you acting so hostile toward OP? Not everyone here has English as their first language. If you disagreed with his theory just try to prove it like I did and move on. Like, you dont need to be a ā– ā– ā– ā–  head. Atleast heā€™s trying to conveyed it in English and not his native language. I am greatful for that. It doesnā€™t matter if his theory is right or wrong in the end this is just a theory. Thats why he posted it on the forum for us to discuss and help him improve upon his theory. If you are not going to contribute to this topic then I suggested you move on.

As for myself I am a French Canadian ESL. My English is far from perfect but I am trying to help people out. Nothing wrong with that. Not everybody can choose their birthplace and their language. Just be happy that people are contributing to this game.

12 Likes

Well saidā€¦ this is the INTERNATIONAL TOS forum.

Are you using sissel bracelets on your dex/str split @Nicola?

Yep 2x Sissels they will outperformed Glad band next patch.

How you would modify your stat ratio if your bracelets were gladiator bands and your class was a SR, that focused at doing great in GENERAL pve content?

Glad = great for high Dex + AoE ratio
Sissels = great for high strā€¦or people who need crit rate.

Whats your crit chance? since SR is high str class you might not benefit much from Glad band.

The purpose i had in mind with Gladiator Band is to make Multishot, Barrage and Concentrated Fire some kind of AOE fillers while Retreat Shot is on CD.

I am still leveling it i am currently at 95 STR and investing in DEX for now (am at lvl 101 just hit ranger 3).

ranger 3? are you going SR? Musk?

OT means Off Topic and is used in every popular forum. Ironically @seifer0692 has a better lexic here :eyes:

Iā€™m surprised nobody suggested the as*hole afk build for farming (even if itā€™s not an archer) including necro 2. Iā€™d rather quest/grind/boss hunt on my main/alts and afk farm on my necro while sleeping over farming dungeons. Farming dungeons turns fun-time into chores imo

1 Like

Everything in this game starts feeling like a chore after a while. >>

The original build presented here looks interesting, but I donā€™t know if Iā€™d have the patience to get it up to the point of its max effectiveness. Does the feint+barrage combo still work that way?