Tree of Savior Forum

iDreamy's Guide to Scout C3

Still wont help you much with split arrow tho, as the wolf cards are kinda lackbusting from what korean people report. I would go for a high crit base.

Still early to test here, not that Lucky on Card drops, but what are koreans saying? Is it bugged or something? Because in the paper is looks great.

From what i heard on a stream was that, the cards had a awfully low proc chance which made going for dex cards more interesting.

But he could have been wrong, i don’t have the cards to test it out.

ya myself I carry 60 base DEX but I also have 10 star ellangos cards so I can boost that 60 by increments of 10 when needed, and then the 14 from my max peta
(myself I like a couple 10dex and 10con cards b/c the effects aren’t left to imcs broken rng system, saving my remaining spots for reaverpede cards and possibly werewolf, reaverpede NEVER drops in saluus canyon though)

Would 20 con be enough to go with 60 dex and the rest to str? Or should I add more until 30 or 50? I was hoping to avoid investing points on con as much as possible so that I can maximize damage with str/dex investments.

20 con you will be dead 99% of every instance, be it saluus, fediman missions etc, your dps face down is 0, for builds that need to rush in close to feint shotgun barrage like us people typically advise 80 but I personally do 60, anything below that and your screwed, endgame the lowest health you can get away with is 15k, below that its way too dicey in actual content

Might be offtopic to this. But any of you guys noticed full draw sux or is bugged at TBL? I mean, mine is level 8, still I have to full charge it to start to make it work ¬¬

No wonder I get rekt easily even in normap maps :smiley: …Gonna roll another shotgun scout but this time I’m gonna invest first in dex and con and once they both hit 50 each, I’ll pump str. Thank you for the info :grin:

if you go high str and low dex you will get hit a lot. You need con. With a high dex build con isn’t much needed. still 10k is kinda needed to not get 1 shot from magic monsters. But most of the time you dodge most of the attacks anyway. So lower con can be used.

Can someone explain why is better a2h bow then a one h.+dagger? i really didnt get the point yet there is such a massive diference?

The damage of 2H is higher than xbow + dagger, better due to split arrow modifier.

hmm i think i got it. thanks! <3

could comebody tell me if is scout3qs3 viable to farming like the idreamy build?

I’ve seen 2x QS3 Scout3 in my gaming life. You will be able to use Split Arrow at full movement speed during running shot buff duration.

2 Likes

can you share us your stats point distribution? pure, without gear.
is it 60 point invested in con and 60 point invested in dex, the rest in str?

Without any gear at lv 272 my scout 3 has roughly 470 STR ( cant remember the exact str # w/o looking b/c that one isn’t even, it always go up whenever I level) then 60 CON 60 DEX no spr or int.
I wear a full set of Grynas Plate Armor, Max Petamion, x2 Sissel Bracelets, and use a Light Gorithos 2H Bow (x3 t6 crit gems, transcended), x3 42 Physical Attack Hair Costumes.
(armor is gem’d but can be done however you like, I use x4 +HP gems on body and legs, x2 SP Recovery gems on gloves and x2 Evasion gems on the boots)
*forgot also have an extra 20 DEX atm from 2 10star ellangos cards and have a 10star spectre monarch card for 132 dungeon farming

I think you have around 50 CON invested, 40 Dex invested, and 290 STR invested.

ya however players decide to do it as long as you have 15k or more health endgame you will be ok, the DEX can be added via cards now if you aren’t comfortable with 60+14 (base+max peta), the ellaganos cards are very popular atm, 10stars=10dex

Our exact build in action guys :o Full STR, A2 Ranger Sc3 Rogue Mergen.

I can already do that though =)
that’s what happens now (rnk7) with a double flare shot and 3 feint barrages if your geared properly