Tree of Savior Forum

iDreamy's Guide to Scout C3

ya hopefully some people start getting werewolf cards on the ww boss there, people on ktos said the cards effect was lackluster even at max stars but id still like to get one and see

Tested my stats in a theoretical battle vs Dullahan considering his def, critres, lvl etc. As an attack skill, used my Barrage (250 skill dmg + 70% = 425) with Sneak Hit and Swift Step buffs up:

Showcase of scout3 at Uphill defence. Split arrow.

Did you take into account his ghost armour (-50% physical damage)?

Edit: I donā€™t get what you just did.
Please fill in the formula:

(((((Skill Attack + Effective Attack) + (random(0% ā€¦ 100%) * (100% + T0)) - ((Effective Defense * (100% +
Level Penalty)) + Elemental Resistance)) * (100% + (0 or 50% if crit)) + (0 or Critical Attack) + Extra Elemental Attack + Enemy Specific Damage) * (100% + T1) * (100% + T2) * (100% + T3) * (100% + Enhance) + Bonus Damage

Nope, might take a look later, checking Harpeia now.
Hm, somethingā€™s not right when Iā€™m comparing sheet damage vs ingame damage.

Iā€™m sure my Barrage did crits up to 13k. No idea why displayed damage is so low. Even with 0 def itā€™s not so high in the table. But Iā€™m too tired to dig deeper.

where does that recipe even drops?, also is maga still the best bow all around?, or does that bow heavily outdamages it.

Maga Bow is quite expensive to socket and upgrade, Superior Wreech Bow is a cheaper alternative, and Light Gorithos is basically the same as SWB but with an extra socket and evasion bonus. Iā€™m running with SWB.

Running a Light Gorithos now, highest phys att wpn ingame atm and the anvils do a bit more per time aswell, Iā€™m sure manamana and high end xbows are still BiS #s wise but the majority of what I farm is flying, and ill be going mergen right away at rank8 so staying with 2H bow, wanted to wheem myself off xbows since mergen is a 2hander anyways.
(takes 3 or 4 crystal mines missions to get your x3 phydecium for LtGori bow, just trade youre purples, yellows, and oranges with pty members for their greens and farm both vubbe flags until 2 min left)

I had over 23 million into my maga bow until it failed for the 7th straight time 10 to 11 and I had enough with the cursed bow and sold it while it still had 1 potential, magas are a HUGE silver sink.

2 Likes

So it looks like in the new rank8 trailer at 00:35 seconds, it shows Mergenā€™s Arrow Rain skill, which looks like a deploy skill that can be captured by Rogue.

Looks like Scout3 Rogue1 Mergen1 is going to be incredibly strong when it comes to initial burst.

Sadly mergen had a skill that is 0cd. We can let split arrow be obsolete. But can use it for 3 targets

Mergen has a 0 cd skill thats true. It costs 114 sp though unlike split arrowā€™s 37 mp. It wont be obsolete anytime soon. Unless it has a really good damage, aoe ratio, not lag sensitive, and easy to use (like split arrow).

I think for mergen 0cd skillā€™s one single target one arrow with high speed animationā€¦maybeā€¦

Like I said over a month ago, there is NO 0 cd mergen skill that will replace split arrow, people just like to be stupid, the only reason split arrow exists is b/c you have to spend 3 entire ranks on garbage gimmick filler skills to get the 1 thing you want, they arenā€™t just gonna take some godlike OP aoe skill with massive base dmg and make it 0 cd, then every single archer in existence would just roll the same build. Will mergen rank 2 have a 0cd skill, possibly but it wont be split arrow v2, stop dreaming people.

1 Like

pretty much this, mergen seems to be filler aoe dmg more then anything else. Split arrow will stay valid for a long long time.

Mergen has a spammable single target nuke, its awesome for us.

Basically things will be the same, SR3 will still be the ā€œmetaā€ for archer aoe dmg but Scout3/Mergen will be very powerful and be better then SR for farming, I cant speak for others but I spend 98% of my time online solo, I solo my dungeons, farm, and have solod all quests including oss. memorial and maven abby, the only time I even group is for saluus or the occasional high level world boss.

Why do everyone of you overrate Split Arrow? Mergen will kill the Scout class due to lack of support ability of the Scout, which is a supportive class. The build in this guide a very offensiv one and specially driven by Feint Barrage Combo but it doesnā€™t reflect the true strenght of the Scout class.

Support lol, ive had this scout3 build at 250+ for almost 3 months, ive used camoflauge 0 times, perspective distortion 1 time, scan maybe 4 times for the headgears, fluflu 6 or 7 times when I was a lowbie in high lv areas I would fluflu and cloak and let them beat each other up, and thatā€™s about it. In reality scouts use cloaking, split arrow and flare shot.

how does it kill? it has a few aoe skills with cooldowns, what do you in in between? hit 1 target really fast with insane mana requirement? you will spam spit arrow in between and feint barrage.

Doesnā€™t kill anything.