Tree of Savior Forum

iDreamy's Guide to Scout C3

Damage threshold changes drastically with the addition of swift step crit rate.

It goes from 3500 -> 2500~1500. Pretty strange, but it’s definitely nice. I think for archers specifically they only need about 2800~3000 instead of the 3500.

I’ve never bothered to put that in since well… A little lazy.

1 Like

1st target: 3000+ per mob, 4000+ crit per mob
2nd & 3rd target, split: 6000+ and 7500+ crit
full str but have 420 crit rate (include swift step)
PVE: about 90% crit rate (grinding/questing)
dungeon/mission: about 75% crit rate

1 Like

That damage is crazy! I’m tempted to make one now

I’ll be waiting for you and 2 other people making that build currently :>

To me, i found this build to be pretty fun, damage is pretty good.
Major downside is that

• Consistently needed to chug down Lv10 SP Pot if you keep spamming split arrow.
  • Require alot of min max but i feel that im rich so i could deal with going full str and getting high crit rate too.
  • Skills rotation always the same: using Double Flare, Multi-shot, Feint + Barrage, and split arrow etc etc.
  • Split arrow is sometime buggy and the range is abit small to me

oh ya, split arrow using bow to flying mobs can deal up to 11k damage LOL. however, no mana mana makes it detrimental to your crit rate… Meaning most of the time, u wont be dealing 11k damage to flying mobs cause u cant crit most of the time

Sorry if this is a silly question.

Will Xbow+manamana out damage 2H-bow when using split arrow too or high base damage from 2H-bow still better?? (assume it’s not flying mobs)

Almost get into ScoutC3 but nope because fuking quest npc bug haha quit sad.

In my case, +9 SKS + Mana-mana > +8 Superior Wreech Bow for split shot. Maybe it’s just me. Or maybe it’s just Mana-mana adding so much extra damage.

What class to go at rank 8 as sc3 r1 ?

Mergen as the best available AOE DD.

2h bow is good for flying nothing else. People use it, because it’s the cheapest.

@jchsc32

Go explain to me how your 3:1 is better then a higher dex vs lower str on split arrow?

If your only reaction is, it works. then gg.

500 str only really adds 12,5% on a 4k dmg dealing skill, the more dmg it will deal over that the lower the % wise is going to be. Crit is king. Unless you want to boost your damage on boss monsters with flare shot.

If I had 3 stat reset potions, I’d definitely test pure STR and pure DEX builds, but since I don’t have them, I won’t risk screwing a char for testing. My build is 4:1, I’m quite happy with it.

The problem with split arrow is that it’s very good for hitting 2-3 mobs at once and is not so good on single mobs like bosses, where Multishot and Feint+Barrage shine. I’m also using Critical shot Lv1 (15 sp) vs cloth and leather mobs for 100% crits, and I absolutely love Heavy Shot Lv1 (11 sp) vs plate mobs for +50% damage which is nice even without crits.

1 Like

how much do you crit with split arrow? on ground targets and flying monsters ?

I’ll tell you as soon as the servers allow me to check, I can even make a video to show, can’t remember right now, don’t want to lie.

1 Like

I have a AR2QS1SC3(CA1) and currently leveling a AR2SA2SC3 and for both I will use the same STR:DEX Ratio 1:1,0490196078431372549019607843137. With a mix of STR and DEX I am more independant on Equipement and have always the possibility to adjust the stat build in the future without Stat Reset.

my split arrow stronger using bow , but crit chance is low ,my xbow is isbality because 3 slot socket and we got many demon mobs/boss .

Did you craft yours already?

Tested in Kalejimas on ground targets, around 5k+ on first hit and 9.3-9.4k on 1-2 secondary hits. Didn’t have a chance to test on flying mobs, the game gave me a login error, failed to find a patch download server afterwards and didn’t start again so I was tired and said, ‘screw it’.

1 Like

yup just got mine crafted at 7:30 pm est, the phydecium was a pain to get from crystal mines fediman mission but if you beg enough people will trade you theirs for any mats you get, theres a crap ton of new mats that drop, farm the flags, don’t kill them till under 2minutes, youll see what I mean inside

I know, I have done the crystal mine. Bats and flying skulls are easy with 2H bow.