Tree of Savior Forum

iDreamy's Guide to Scout C3

37 crit rate +21 physical attack, mind u =D

Aww man. Sad to see you go. But your presence will definitely be missed in here. Thanks for all your awesome contributions.

Hello there.
I was just browsing the archer threads and I saw this and I wanna say thank you for the contribution.
Even though Iā€™ve only played the game for 2-3 days and Iā€™ve trying/looking for different archer guides, I feel that this is one of the best that Iā€™ve found.
Kind of sad that a player with a good knowledge is leaving but there will always be a point of time where someone leaves the game.

All I can say is thank you and good luck for your future endeavors @Dream

actually, is just going full STR from the start (assuming I donā€™t have the money to minmax right off the bat) and then farming w/ that and Sneak Hit + Swift Step for the required money viable at all? Or if not, at least 3:1 STR:DEX?

Since itā€™d be my first char, Iā€™d most likely need 2:1 STR:DEX at first to get enough crit rateā€¦ but if I just stop caring that much about efficiency right off the bat, then farm for what I need, would that work? Even if we do get stat resets, thereā€™s no guarantee thatā€™ll be through events in iToS, and I canā€™t load TP at all since Iā€™d need an international credit card.

Other than that, thanks a lot for your contribution, Dream. Hope everything goes well for you (and that IMC steps their game up).

Hi im just wondering if my build is still viable for a scout c3 build. I have 2.1 str dex ratio. im currently on scout c1 already at level 130. is it viable? or do i still have a chance to change the rank 6 and 7 classes?

Looks viable for me, broom trap + the split shot are already good skills

but you will be lacking of burst.

For Dreamā€™s build the main burst will come from Feint + Barrage with 3 overheat. for instance your barrage hits 5k each arrow, then with Shotgun Barrage 3k x 10 (Feint) x3 (Overheat) = 90k damage every 25seconds (Feint cooldown).

yea thatā€™s what im worried about hmm could i still perhaps change that rank 6 and 7 classes if its not too late for me?

The most I could see you doing at the point youā€™re would be sticking with only 1 rank of scout, then getting falconeer/rogue + cannoneer for a quite viable PvE build with enough AoE (falc prefereed) and sounds good enough for PvP as well (rogue prefered for back burst). Stats would go on the DEX side though (with just enough CON as you see fit to survive and a bit more if u plan to PvP)

So archer 2ā€“> sappe 2 --> Scout --> Falc/Rogue --> Cannon

oh great! i was planning on going falconer instead glad i could still fix this build not really into PVP really just into PVE. Thanks btw :))

1 Like

Aww you took scout :frowning:

It could be R1>Ro>Cannon which gives you double broom + Feint Barrage + Additional crit rate from Sneak Hit

Anyway its correct, Falconer > Cannoneer is the best choice as Rogue will not offer so much without Ranger.

GLHF!

errā€¦quite confusing actually well its been a while since ive played my archer was really planning on re rolling it cuz i think my build is pretty fcked up really hahaha xD. But im thinking of giving it a try till falconer see how it goes.

1 Like

Its up to you :wink: but still your level can be still useful as an alts farming Petamion Recipe on 132 DG.

I re-rolled 4 times already btw, all Archers. hahaha lol fck those builds! :smiley: in 2 days you can reach lvl 110 (did it twice already)

Go on and experiment, at the end of the day, there is no really perfect build.

2 days? I think not everyone has that much time to play in 2days to reach 110, how many hrs for that?

this might help lvling, get pardoners buffs

Around 5-7hrs a day (I can also do this during weekends, as I also do not have much time to play on weekdays), I really havenā€™t monitored it as I always afk in between, to do chores, girlfriend, and other stuffs.

I spent 3 exp book (or whatever it is called), and I am fully equipped as these are already my alts.

Anyway, I will share you my Power/Rush level

1. Start in Klaipedia do ALL main, side, repeatable quest until you reach Tenet Garden.
  2. Grind on Tenet Garden from lvl30-50 (used your exp cards)
  3. When you reached level 50 go to dungeon, pop exp book(1st one) - Day1 before reset 6pm Saturday (GMT+8)
  4. Do it 3 times (Token user) I think you will be lvl 6X~sh after this one?
  5. Continue quest until you finished Royal Mausoleum.
  6. Use your exp cards when you are gap on monster (Iā€™m using mine when I can reach lvl75 to equip Arde Dagger)
  7. Enter lvl90 dungeon - Day2 before reset 6pm Sunday (GMT+8) - pop exp book (2nd one)
  8. Do it 3 times, you will reach level 98~sh? then pop some cards while walking towards Fedimian to reach level 100.
  9. Enter Mercenary (Mission Dungeon) - still Day2 before reset 6pm Sunday (GMT+8)
  10. Do it 3 times, you will reach lvl105-6?
  11. Then after reset, Enter lvl90 Dungeon and Mission again - pop exp book (3rd one) - Day3 or 7pm-8pm Sunday GMT+8

I reached lvl 115, and I stopped. Weekend over. I did this so I can go Mission/Dungeon during weekdays, while doing some quest.

Rush Map:

Note:
-100% all maps
-Finish the monster with low/reasonable kill counts
-I have +3ms movespeed and windrunner to run on the maps quickly and finish the quest.
-Use addon to be more efficient (completing map and kill count)

Please share if anyone has this power level guide or additional tips.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve noticed cloaking doesnt get cancelled when using flare shot or flu flu. does that mean all scout skills can be used while cloaked and it wont un-cloak you?

edit: itā€™s not consistent. i was carried away

well you can practically cast any skill without breaking cloaking. cloaking breaks when you start dealing damage. i.e. when flare shot hits a mob

Try Cloaking with hunterā€™s rush dogā€¦u can stay invisible while your pet bite the enemy to deathā€¦not so sure though

From my testing every Hunter skill except for the infamous bugged ā€œCoursingā€ will not reveal you, simply because its the pet who deals dmg, not you.

Uhh This may be stupid question.

Can flare shot hit the Orange Harpeia which is flying type??

Should I keep using X bow + Arde dagger or Change to Skull bow when 120?
(Using +7Arbalest now or get new X bow?)

I just change to Scout and see this guide while Dream has already quite. Thank you for the great guide. :sweat: