Tree of Savior Forum

iDreamy's Guide to Scout C3

1 question about Scan, how many hidden item(s) dropped after using skill if the Scout go and scan alone?

(I used to go with party of 5 and there were 5-6 items dropped)

only 1 will drop. Its 1 per player present at the moment the scout does Scan - and only if they are near the scan point.

1 Like

Only for masks right? As I got double ice rod recipe.

Weird. Not sure how it works exactly then… chance for 2?

There were only 2 of us in the party, both of us got 2 recipes each.

When thinking PVP, you wouldn’t really want to go for archers but if you insist, anything with a Cannoneer on Rank 7 should be fine.

If PVE, you can follow the new claimed meta for archers which is Archer C2 > Ranger C1 > Scout C1 > Fletcher C3. You can also try reading this guide and see if you would like it for PVE. Also, do note that both Fletcher C3 and Scout C3 aren’t that great on PVP.

Honestly, this should be done on another thread or send me a private message to prevent further hi-jacking of the thread.

Will add this to the guide.

Quick question, can Flare Shot crit?

Yes

1 Like

Hi do you prefer cloth over leather mastery?

Evasion gives exponential increase in-terms of survivability so I really recommend not to abandon evasion. Go for Leather Mastery. Even a pure STR build can have decent evasion with proper min-maxing.

1 Like

I see, thank you very much

thats noob. higher lvl go for plate equipments. for scout you will wear either cloth or plate. dont rely too much on leather

what level have you reached to create a guide? most of the things you are suggestings are so noobish. you get what I want to say?

Ironic how you say noob but thinks that a Scout should be wearing plate or cloth.

Actually, Plate is the armor for noobs. Main reason is because it’s actually possible to reach ridiculous amounts of physical defense with the help of enhancements and Lv17 Aspersio from Pardoners. You can see alot of korean players taking 1 damage from Lv270+ mobs for that main reason.

I’m level 254 currently. If you think what I say is noobish then create a proper argument instead of directly bashing me. Go ahead and try.

POST PROOF. I will give you mine. Stop giving out suggestions that you havent tried

FYI. survivality. cloth or plate 200+ for archers. doesnt matter what build you have. evasion sucks

Both these players are taking 1 damage from mobs due to overenhanced armors and Aspersio.

Evasion prevents you from getting knocked back, knocked down on most cases. How does that make evasion “suck”?

So, I posted a proof that it’s possible to take only 1 damage from Lv270+ mobs. Evasion is also a form of anti-CC. You don’t even know these yet you call other people noob?

Who is the noob now?

stupid. you know its more effective and you are recommending other equips.

and BTW POST YOUR OWN VIDEO

I properly shutted down your arguments. Now you’re just being stubborn.

I don’t have armors I can properly invest on yet so I can’t post a vid.

Koreans already proven it’s possible yet you just chose to be stubborn and just want to continue bashing me directly. That is incredibly,

Right back at you.