Tree of Savior Forum

iDreamy's Guide to Scout C3

I see. I wish you good luck then~

@Dream

First of all thank you for this great guide.
I have started my scout and right now I am level 93.

1. Seeing that you are using a 3:1 STR DEX build but you are recommending full strength. Which build is better? I am not gonna be hardcore but not a casual either.

2.Do you recommend to get some Con for survivability? If so how much?

1. Just to clarify, if you rush to scout 3 first then thatā€™s the build to farm Roxonas right? Thanks.

Stick with 3:1 in that case.

30 status point investment on CON. Not literally just 30 CON. I hope thatā€™s not confusing lol

Correct.

Kuusou Mesorogiwiā€¦Good Song.
Future diaryā€¦good anime. xD

Do you think your build can output more damage compare to a A2 r1 scout1 Fletcher 3 build?

if i equip a aoe atk ratio equipment like vubbe fighters glove will split arrow hit more than 1+2?

Hello , thanks for the guide!
Would you recommend this build if Iā€™m only planning to field hunt / grind?
This build looks really good for this task , but since you say this is a "jack of all trades"there might something else better for it.

Thanks again.

I canā€™t on solo comparison. I will only have higher burst DPS thanks to Feint+Barrage while Double Flare keeps the DPS difference between me and a Fletcher C3 not too far. My DPS though will eventually fall-off and would lose aggro since Magic Arrow just have too much sustained DPS. Especially when the battle gets dragged longer than the duration of my captured Flare Shot, that means I can only rely on single Flare Shots with a downtime of 16s.

TLDR: For roughly one minute boss fights, I will have higher DPS.
Longer than one minute, Fletcher C3 wins hands down.

Again though, this is solo vs solo comparison. My build shines more on party play.

No.

Nothing beats a Scout C3 on fields.

Really appreciate the in depth guide dreamy, thanks for your contribution to the community.

Just some final questions:

I see you opt to go for Full draw level 7. Can you explain why not max heavy shot since it does more damage, knocks back and has zero cd? Full draw also requires charging, whereas heavy shot is instant.

Iā€™m also interested in knowing why take 1 point in kneeling shot when it doesnā€™t seem to provide much at level 1.

Thanks in advance!

I

Heavy Shotā€™s damage would only be kept relative as long as you upgrade itā€™s attribute. If youā€™re willing to invest silvers on it, go ahead and max it. Leveling Full Draw is for the skew duration which acts like a mini-joint penalty as seen on the sample video.

Just for situations where you want to be lazy. For example, on mission siaulau, thereā€™s that time where youā€™ll defend that torch thing. If Iā€™m lazy, I just use Kneeling Shot and hold Z.

I finally made it to Scout 3 and my godā€¦ I never realized how farming roxona became so easyā€¦ Only got to get a few mins or an hour and soā€¦ but was able to round around 400k worth of itemsā€¦

btw, regarding scoutā€™s scan, Is there a guide as to how to actually use it for treasure hunting? I still kinda donā€™t get how to detect hidden stuff. Been running around veja ravine (Shaman Mask) and just spamming scan on a target area and couldnā€™t find anyā€¦ I prolly didnā€™t do it rightā€¦ or maybe Iā€™m just not sure what to scan.

1 Like

Congrats~

For Veja Ravine, the treasure is under the big tree located right after you cross the cable car.

I donā€™t really have a full list of coordinates for the treasures. My guildmate was the one who guide me to the treasure locations. Iā€™m not sure where he got the coordinates list.

1 Like

Tos neet has a list of the locations. Just click on a map then scroll down and under ā€œmiscā€ youā€™ll see a circle for ā€œsearch skill triggerā€. Tick it then scroll down a little further and it should display the location on the map.

https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/20170

6 Likes

Reached Scout C3, though on my Archer C3, but definitely recommend going Scout 3 before taking Rogue - Split Arrow is insane, you want it at R6.

Also Scan seems to be a once per Scout thing, if you reveal a pineapple once, you wont be able to reveal it again. Gather your friends, stack up close or on the spot where it gets revealed and youll get multiple items~

THANKS !!

By the way, when I checked at the map ā€œSrautas Gorgeā€, the ā€œsearch spotā€ is outside the mapā€¦is it just my PC, or else?

That one is just northwest of that wrong point. The bottom right tip of the middle section

1 Like

You mean this (red point)?

Noā€¦ thats too far, very close to the blue point, just north and then a bit to the west, the corner of that central place where the cafrisun spawns, its just at the bottom of that section.

1 Like

Here thenā€¦?

Hope itā€™s correct this timeā€¦ thank you !

yes, thats the spot!

1 Like

Thank you for the links to the coordinates and specifics on scan. Was able to get shaman mask <3 was expecting it to be in a chest though haha.