Tree of Savior Forum

iDreamy's Guide to Scout C3

POST YOUR OWN VIDEO… thats all

I seriously cannot think of a reason why it needs to be my video. Are you really that stu-- nevermind.

Anyways I will post a video once I get proper end-game armors and be able to overenhance them.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA. OK. HANDS DOWN To YOU

Show me. I’ll show you mine

I fail to understand how a person can reach such low comprehension levels as yours. Is it really that hard to understand that I do not have proper end-game armors to invest in yet so I can’t post a video?

Not to mention, I already posted korean vids that managed to have ridiculous amounts of physical defense due to overenhancements and Aspersio yet you still believe that it’s not possible THUS asking me for proof?

Clearly, you are just either being stubborn or is incredibly lacking in comprehension skills.

Ignore the troll. He doesn’t care about being right, he’s only trying to prove others that you are wrong to make them think you are wrong - which aren’t of course.

btw to get back on topic I’ve a question about the future of this build.

What do you think you will be getting for Rank 8 when that comes out?

I’m really really looking forward to Hackapell to be honest. That’s one of the classes I’ve set my eyes on even before the game went CBT/OBT.

Reason also why I want to take a Rank 8 class is for damage scaling. Since we all know that most high rank classes have their damage scaled better.

We can hope there’s no requirement like Rune Caster and Shinobi, unlike Chaplain~

I really hope so!

Oh and I’m actually looking out for that Arrow Rain skill. I’m not sure which Rank 8 class would have it but … it’s just that it’s possible to capture Hail, skill of Elementalist. Arrow Rain might have the same concept and be possible to keep using Capture too.

Hi Dream,

Big fan of the build and I’m going a similair route however going A3SC3R1.

My question:

What monster gem would you go for? I’m saving up for a windrunner and down the line (after a lot of farming, i imagine) what gems shall I fill it up with? I was thinking three lots of multi shot to take it to lvl18 but what would you recommend?

Gem’s effect doesn’t stack sadly. I’m being lazy to update the list of gems to get but I definitely recommend getting these 3 gems, Multi-Shot, Sneak Hit and Flare Shot.

Multi-Shot and Flare Shot for obvious reasons. They increase not just skill damage but also add more damage ticks, +1 arrow for Multi-Shot while +1 second duration which is equal to +2 more ticks on Flare Shot. Not to mention, captured Lv16 Flare Shot sounds really nice~

Sneak Hit gem to lessen the 10s downtime of Lv5 Sneak Hit from 10s to 6s.

Appreciate the rapid response!

That’s a real shame about non stacking monster gems, though thinking on it probably for the best.

Yeah I’d agree with multi and flare being a no brainer however I don’t tihnk sneak hit fits into the boots slot. what would your recommendation for a third boot gem be? And I’m assuming twin arrows for the gloves? having access to these gems is obviously months down the line however It’d nice having some direction as to what to aim for :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm, the increase from Twin Arrow gem is pretty miniscule but if there are no better choices then go ahead and use that.

Ah I wasn’t thinking, split arrow is the obvious choice for hands! (if it exists)

Heya.

I saw kots archers using 3 leather + 1 Plate, is that optimal too?

I think that’s also viable. Loses 25 evasion from Lv50 Leather Mastery but will get higher raw physical defense.

Upon re-checking. That’s actually a nice trade. I think I’ll go for this one too. I checked the defense difference between Superior Royal Guard and Superior Bandit and there’s a 46 def difference, I think that’s worth losing 25 evasion for.

Thanks for the info!

Edit: So let’s say we get a Virtov Plate Upper/Lower, it doesn’t matter which but I think this will be a good way to get back the HP you lost from going pure STR.

Considering Virtov Plate Upper/Lower gives an average 1500 HP, that’s like 15 CON. Max Petamion gives 14 CON.

These completely solved the 30 CON problem w/o needing to invest on HP enchants for headgear costumes.

Will add these stuff on the gearing section.

you are welcome. :grin:

I did this trade too, looks pretty good.

1 Like

Updated the gearing section Lv220 phase.

And so … the gearing starts.

Next target, 2 Rapid Bangles.

1 Like

so jelly… :[

I just want a lil bit o luck