Tree of Savior Forum

iDreamy's Guide to Scout C3

Hi Dream, nice guide! I’m a Archer3>scout3, and this guide helped me a LOT! Let me ask you, in a future rank 8~9, do you think that a new class focused on AoE would replace the Ranger C1 usefulness in this build ? I’m a bit afraid for my lack of aoe abilities…

Do you plan to go rogue c2? Or just one rank for double flareshot is already fine?

Sorry for my bad english

As mentioned on my guide, I still don’t have a final decision on what to go for at Rank 8. I need to know about the new Rank 8 classes first.

If IMC decides to buff Backstab then it is worth it to go for Rogue C2 at Rank 8. I’m really looking forward to Hackapell though. Ever since they added the feature to auto-unmount when using unmounted skills, it’s alot less hassle to have a mount focused class on any build.

Great guide~ I ditched my Level 111 Ranger C3 in Varena and transferred to Telsiai today. Is it worth it to invest few points in CON? I don’t have enough money yet for HP/CON headgears since I always spend them on attributes. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Let’s see. I take it you’re going for the hardcore full STR path?

Let’s say you invested 30 stat points on CON. Everything else on STR. Your innate STR at Lv280 + Rank 7 = 560.

If you invested those 30 stat points though on STR instead, you will get 625.

That’s 65 STR difference.

If you think it’s worth sacrificing 65 STR for 30 CON, then add some CON.

I already started 3:1 STR:DEX.
65 points… damn, that’s alot. Thank you, I’ll think about it.

Anyways, how much silver did you spend all-in-all?

Let’s see, I managed to improve some stuff compared to last time.

Lv70 Multi-Shot = 1 614 100 silvers
Lv70 Barrage = 3 228 235 silvers

Lv70 Flare Shot = 6 456 506 silvers
Lv50 Split Arrow = 2 439 152 silvers

Awakened Mana-mana with Lv5 Green Gem.
+8 Awakened Khasti Bow with 3x Lv5 Green Gems.
+8 Awakened Superior Kracked Shooter with x2 Lv5 Green Gems.

Roxona Leather Set except for upper armor.

It’s hard to estimate the total silvers spent but it should give you a general idea. Would like to note that gem socketing is costy as well.

My next target is Lv70 Split Arrow. After that, I’ll start getting 2x Sissel and finally Max Petamion.

1 Like

Last question: When do I start putting gems on my gear? And gem distribution for each gear? That would be all, thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I may come back at a later date whenever I need help or share some things.
:slight_smile:

The 3 weapons I’m using are worth using gems on because you’re pretty much stuck with them until you get Lolopanthers.

For now, just keep leveling Green Gems to Lv5 then stock em up on your storage for later use.

Edit: Yay for patch notes!
“Premium items will now be transferable through Team Storage”

Will finally be able to transfer my stat/skill resets and tons of dungeon resets.

Edit 2: OMG, seems like its not possible to transfer stat/skill resets :confused:

Hi, what are good awakened stats for the endgame weaps?

Physical Attack > Crit Attack > Elem Attack.

Can I ask what are the best enchant stats on hats? thanks

Best? Means you are going for the hardcore pure STR build right?

1 line = HP
2 lines = HP + Patk
3 lines = HP + Patk + Crit Atk

I’ll add this on the gearing section.

Why crit attack over crit rate on hats?
Does the 10+ crit rate negligible?

Because you get more returns from 60+ Crit Attack than 10+ Crit Rate.

I see thanks
/asdasdasdsad

I heard about how cleric fade resets world boss contribution. Do you know if cloaking also does this?

I tried on CBT2 and it didn’t reset my contribution. Not sure now.

If I run A3 > SC3> ?
What is best choice for Rank 7 in your opinion ?

Cannoneer.

https://tos.neet.tv/attributes

you can get the exact silver cost from x level to y level of each attribute on that website