Tree of Savior Forum

How to test your ping to the SA server

oh well, NA server = 75 MS static, SA server = 170 MS Static, from venezuela.

32ms :slight_smile:
20chars

48 ~ 50 Santa Fe, Argentina.

@Staff_Julie When this team transfer will occur? I say this because I donā€™t know if I should stay logged out the whole time without entering parties and such until the server rollout.

Here:

It states it will be May 3, probably maintenance!

13 ms. Yay!
I love Tree of Savior and I love my city, SĆ£o Paulo <3 :heart_eyes:

lol 1ms! Nada malā€¦

By VargasPaPuM

80 ms desde santiago con vtr

20ms~30ms topsā€¦ way better than 200ms on klai lol

50ms from Buenos Aires, Argentina !
canā€™t wait, im going to start from 0 cos i was playing at EU u.u cos NA npcs dont like to talk to me :blush:

Im from dominican republic, my ping is 164ms in Claro.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I personally didnā€™t agree with it, but there are some guys asking for transfers from EU to SA. Did you use ur premium items on EU?

Well, donā€™t get me wrong cuz Iā€™m not trying to be a douche here but IMC stated several times before starting the transfer thing that EU server or even SEA would be moved and it was not recommended for people that doesnā€™t live on EU to play on neither, if some just didnā€™t read the notice or just ignored it, well, thats life

1 Like

yes i did, but itā€™s ok, i dont worry about it, i just bought the 10USD so whatever
I think I 'm used to start again many times thanks to ragnarok unofficial servers :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yes i know but it was never confirmed that there would be a SA server so I had to play in the EU. For some reason i cant talk to NPCs at NA servers so i had to move to EU, but as I said I have no problem to start from 0

220ms ā€¦ Me quedo en Klaipeda.

kalpedia and oshaā€¦

84ms, Brazil northern region. I guess its a little better than NA.

Nice ā€¦ 6 ~ 9 ms
now iā€™m indestructible :v