Tree of Savior Forum

How to test your ping to the SA server

thats the tricky part, IMC want us to book our transfer before even releasing the server or trying ingame hows the latency there … server transfers request closes on may 1st according to them, and IF you move, you wont be able to move from there to anywhere else, so i rather just stay in US servers, since for me both have the same crappy latency, 100ms on ping tests but 120-230 on game tests

65ms, Viña del Mar, Chile (Central Zone)

I doubt this, they release ping for testing on server relocation. They’d probably give us some way to test ping and latency in the coming days.

@Staff_Julie can we choose to move from klaipedo to orsha yet?

This is great news, thanks IMC for this.

However it was a bit too sudden and 1st may might be an issue for a few people since its only 2 days away.

Right now i can’t sign the apllication to make the transfer because some of my listed items CANNOT be unlisted due to this bug :cry:

It would be of great help if a GM could manually remove those items form the market so i can sign up for the transfer!

Server: Klaipeda
Starter Town: Klaipeda
Team Name: Boudoux
Character Name: Boudoux

@STAFF_John / @Staff_Julie / @STAFF_Ethan / @STAFF_Ines

1 Like

There are reports around here and reddit from players from Santiago having less than 100ms as well.
A VPN will probably do wonders for you because it’s nothing more than a route problem. Try the free test period, hope to see you around :smiley:

1 Like

Will there be a chance, in the close future, to transfer via payment?

will there be a chance to create a new character in the world? or you can just access via transfer?

Do you have less than 100 ms on both choices and are still complaining? ffs children will cry anywhere.

Estadísticas de ping para 52.67.15.170:
    Paquetes: enviados = 254, recibidos = 254, perdidos = 0
    (0% perdidos),
Tiempos aproximados de ida y vuelta en milisegundos:
    Mínimo = 58ms, Máximo = 87ms, Media = 60ms

to me, is not stable, and to the pp saying 200-300 from Chile, can by Claro and is bad international conectivity

are you drunk gerardo?

100% of packets received . 0 % loss

and you say that its not stable?

2 Likes

you can create a Lodge in the server, althought you will start from 0

so if you dont want to transfer you can simply start from 0 in the new server and then you have an account on both svs, the one you didnt transfer, and the one that you created after server launch…

hope I was clear enough

351-355 bye Silute! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

100% packets received only say that i have connection to the server, not the stability of it.

Mínimo = 58ms, Máximo = 87ms, Media = 60ms

this is your stability.

just be honest you just want a excuse for not moving.

1 Like

Mínimo = 58ms, Máximo = 87ms
that’s not stability, and i move to the SA server, at last i dont have 200 ping
:confused:

37~41 from south of Brasil.

BR server isn’t a SA server

Ping needs to improve or it will not work.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Aren’t you confusing SA with SEA? :stuck_out_tongue: