Campinas-SP, Brazil.

@Staff_Julie

300-500ms Dominican Republic

this is not a server for latinoamerica rather is a server for Brazilians

4 Likes

I have 20ms from Rio de Janeiro. Thank You IMC Games!!! :heart_eyes_cat:

97ms from Tierra del Fuego, Argentina

80ms Iquique, Chile.

61~65ms from Caruaru, Pernambuco, Brasil.

35mb GVT Connection.

Not bad I’d say. Orsha has 300+ for me right now. About 120~160 with gaming VPNs. Ty IMC!

1 Like

230ping average here in Colombia. This is not a SA server, its a BR server xDDD. Was thinking of moving, but guess i better stay in Klaipedia/Orsha. :smirk:

2 Likes

no no no man, it’s not a server for latam, neither for brazilians, it’s a server for south america, it’s not about language, it’s all about ping, you better stay on orsha/klaipeda, why would you move to a south american server if you are not in south america anyway?

‘‘it’s all about ping’’ so why some countries in SA have so much ping?
it’s just another BR server

Try tracert command instead of ping, take a look where is the high latency point begins.

So, did u know Mex is NA ? same as USA.

1 Like

say that to a lot of players from Uruguay, Chile and Argentina that got like 60ms

Im from Argenitna and i have 40-60 ms, maybe the problem is your ISP that routes very bad.

They already answer that, the lvlup server is other, this is the steam SA server.

The problem with Chile is all about its morphology. Some people said have around 60~100 ms, but note that they’re only in the north of Chile. The capital , Santiago, is 2500 km far away, and its here where the 70% of the players of my country are. There is nothing we can do.

99ms from Puerto Montt, South of Chile

And what about the coordinates for Orsha and Klaipedia? I would like to test comparatively.

southern countries from SA are screwed, peru, chile, some parts in arg, is not a SA server, just for BR and its fine, i mean br represent almost 1/4 of the total players, its even more than the rest of SA minus BR combined, so good for them, im staying in Orsha … hoping they’ll open one in chile or somewhere closer to me

1 Like

can i ask you something? if i want to play in SA server, but i don’t have a character in any server yet because i just discovered the game and i’m waiting to play in SA server, do i need to request a support transfer? or i can create my first character when the server opens? when will it open btw?
thx