Tree of Savior Forum

How to test your ping to the SA server

Maybe you should move the Archer… I you had to choose. I think the WHOLE team will transfered. As far as I know, archer’s ASPD [attack speed] is heavily affected by your In-game latency. Anyway, I am tranfering. The ping is too much better. Same as LoL’s latency you can say.

Meu inglês tá enferrujado, um pouco

20-25ms from Rio, thanks god! hahaha

I like the idea :smiley: :red_circle:

50ms! Santa fe Argentina!

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t think Mexico (LATAM in general) will get a server any soon. You already have a good connection with the servers, c’mon…

As a Sapper/Scout/Falconer auto-attack is just for decoration, and I’m talking about creating a new team when the SA server comes out and keep me current team in Klaipeda.

Thanks for the tips though.

1 Like

yea orsha is fine for mexico :slight_smile: i ping 80 there from msdos but ingame trying to ping server is weird sometimes 90 5 sec later 200 then again 130 … xD not really stable

1 Like

keep in mind you will need to buy tokens/tp separated for each server.
Also, not only auto-atack/skill spam builds benefit from low ping, but squishier classes in general, as it’s much easier to avoid boss skills.

Moreover, if you play PvP this is another point.

Whats the IP to ping klaipedia :(?

1 Like

you can write //ping in game to know the ping.

Well, I’d say 130~ is pretty good. I usually play 'round 230ms… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

63ms in Cordoba, Argentina with Fibertel

200 from santiago :frowning: I don’t get the point of having the lug server for br people, and the sa server host in br also. IMC should take care about Chile. After all, we are the second country in number of players in SA

140-146 ms from El Salvador to SA :c, i have 90ms ping in orsha :c

How about testing with a vpn.

I live in SA, but nowhere close to BR, ping from here to BR servers its almost the same as US, however ingame, everytime i spam //ping, it gives me numbers that are very far appart, goes from 110ms to 220 even though the test results through cmd gives me a stable 95ms to 100ms

The problem is though, once i create a team at SA server, will i be able to move my current team from Orsha to SA without any problem ? of course i want my Orsha team to prevail as ill be creating a SA team just to test the playability as a cmd ping cannot be trusted much, but how would GMs/Devs know about this ?

what is the ip other servers? i need to check them

pd: 200+ ms , Sonora, méxico :X

Incridible 23ms from Rio!
Thanks a lot, IMC!
Lovin’ it.

what is the ip other servers? i need to check them… you know?

In conclusion, BR will have two servers. I’ll stay in klalipedia

1 Like