Tree of Savior Forum

How to test your ping to the EU,SEA and SA servers

yep! me too, thought it was kinda odd since i play in NA servers and my ping is just 300. Hopefully if the ping in SEA goes down to less than a hundred then i will consider migrating :slight_smile:

how did u get free trial to mudfish?

You’re from Sydney, you are not supposed to have good ping to Singapore or Germany… I’m from Australia and getting the same as you though it isnt extreme lag for me. Need OCE Server pls

Really, really cheap. I bought the 5 dollar pack myself cause it basically translated to 45gb of bandwidth. Like League NA. Or Overwatch.

omg 5ms :grinning:. cant wait for the transfer!

hello.

i want to understand something.

actually, the moment that i’m wriiting that reply, all servers are still in west america or they have been sent to regional better ping exp: francfort for EU and singapore for SEA?

I think Dota 2 and CS:GO has an in game routing function like mudfish or pingzapper thats why the ping ingame is very good. regardless of which ISP. Hope TOS can also use same technology.

Valve has dedicated servers for Dota 2 and CS:GO which is why we have good pings.

The servers have not been moved yet.

1 Like

thank faxion. and do you know when they will move?

Probably around launch time, 1 week or so.

i guess it is on the 26th April (weekly maintenance)
it is the same day IMC doing team transfer.
which is also before the F2P launch.

same here :smiley:
20/…

Uploading…

Mine is arround 100-200 sometimes 400 LOL

You just have to register for an account and verify your email.

40ms, I can live with that!

220-260 ms for SEA , I’m from PH… :frowning:

I’ve heard that the FTP release date had been pushed back. Is the date for these servers to be live delayed too?

Maybe you need to spam the ISP for the fix on bad routing.

50 ping. It’s even better than I expected.

Only thing that still darkens my gaming experience is sudden pack price change. If I was able to buy discounted packs as intended I’d be just happy.