Tree of Savior Forum

How to test your ping to the EU,SEA and SA servers

50-60ms from Philippines, you got bad internet just change to a fast one

It’s not a bandwidth issue, its a routing issue as mentioned in previous posts. I have a 5mbps DSL connection and a Fibr connection and both are 200ms.

As others have stated before, your ISP probly routes it from AUS > USA > SG.

best way to fix this issue?

Use mudfish or a similar VPN

I am not really that tech savy. Could you explain what that is and how it would help me please?

Philippines Here. I’m getting 50ms using Globe :slight_smile: Thanks IMC !!!

CAPTAIN, HELP!!!
i dunno this kind of stuff!!

if i got an average of 64ms from SG…what does that mean? do i get a good game-flow or something???

well you can say… ph’s internet is REALLY SUCKS!!! i like SG’s internet :((

1 Like

Ping to SG sucks, as usual. http://prntscr.com/atp94z

Hey this is good news!! I’m, from PH and I’m getting 65 ms. Globe user here :slight_smile:

I’m getting mininum 63ms maximum 82ms. Globe 4G LTE user.

the lower the better, the PING thing is the response time from you to server and get back from server (ms = milisecond), so 64ms is like 0.06 second, you can try when you playing ToS and type //ping, and for now server is at US, so normally you at PH will get 0.2 - 0.4

so…for ToS any ping below 0.1 sec (100ms), consider good already

the heck? I’m in malaysia and my ing is 200? LOL What is happening here?

ah isee…thanks for the explanation

Basically it helps to route you directly from AUS > SG instead of going 1 big round. Should reduce your ping by quite alot, but it’s not free. Cheap though.

1 Like

341ms to EU server.
317ms to SEA server.

Sydney here.

Sigh…

Pretty pathetic. I used to get 140-200ms (200 being worst and not often when servers where prob at peak) to WoW US server.
So far as I can tell this server is just really poor quality.

Any half decent server anywhere on the planet as I have seen will give at least 250ms.

I have heard mudfish is good for this sorta thing. Anything I should know? How expensive will it be?

Thanks for all the help. >.<~

0.01 USD per month.

I’m from PH, PLDT user, 200 ms to SEA server, but using Mudfish with their free credits once you verify your email I get 70 ms ping.

Pretty nice.

1 Like

Hmmmm… this is interesting. I’m curious if this would improve my AUS connection.

Why the hell would does it get routed through US?

Looking at mudfish I can’t seem to get any free credit. I’m curious how much your credit gets you since it does not state much clearly.