Tree of Savior Forum

How to test your ping to the EU,SEA and SA servers

All hail Fedimian!
Is there a way to test our ping with the current NA servers to see the difference?

22 from Xi gòn - vịt tèo :))

15ping to EU server cant wait to transition to this server <3

am from Viet Nam and i got 21-22ms :smile:

70 ms for me bruh, Sky Broadband.

90-120ms to SEA server here, from PH. Globe ISP. My local network tower’s under some kind of maintenance at the moment too apparently.

Oho 15ms from Hamburg. Weeeell. Bye, Klaipedia~

Welp, see ya later EU-bros. I am sure some of you stubborn folk will stay on Klaipeda tho. =P

200ms telsiai for pldt ph users? wtf?? are u kidding me? is this is big fat joke?
the majority of ppl here are pldt user. if imc didn’t improve it …all of us would stay in klapedia which were getting around 250-270ms and i think i should cancel my server transfer request for telsiai immidiately.

the reason why we decided to go to sea because we are expecting to get below 100ms… well if in this case… we shall all stay in klapedia

1 Like

Sadly, I don’t think this is IMC’s fault but PLDT’s fault instead.

Because other pldt plans (2mbps) at least some of them get 30-50ms to the same IP, meanwhile the higher plans 5,8mbps, Fibr even my friend with 100mbps are getting 200ms for some reason while 2mbps gets 50 ping.

Also proven that if you use mudfish to re-route you would get the same low ping as everyone else. So this is definitely PLDT’s routing faults. I suggest you call them up so they can fix all our routes, lol.

1 Like

Bayantel is the same. 195-212ms. I clearly remember before my ping was less than 90ms around March.

Same with PLDT, the ping was definitely around 50-70 before the 2nd week of april started.

I kept showing my ping to my friends to hype them all up for the transfer so I remember this clearly.

i’ll repost this here.

Holy hell. My ping actually went up.

Why am I getting worst results connecting to SEA then I was connecting to the International Server from Australia (Brisbane) ???

Whats going on?

Perhaps someone who uses the PLDT ISP service could give them a call and ask if they’re having problems routing to the Amazon Web Services server in Singapore?

1 Like

PLDT does not give a flying f__k about game traffic. The first level customer care rep you will talk to will have no idea.

Use Mudfish if it helps and get over it.

1 Like

anybody knows the IP for klaipeda server?

25~30ms.

The dream is real (>+_+)>

90-150 ms

20 characters…

200ms - Philippines

20 chars