Tree of Savior Forum

How to force IMC to improve Tree of Savior!

1. I know IMC does bad decisisons. No one is denying that.

2. I saw the post from @leader.jj and his post was deleted with a good reason.

Let’s be clear, if you’re breaking the rules and they took action on you or your doings, accept it - that’s expected. IMC doing it always or not.

1. Yeah, sure. Protest, complain. But remember:

3.1) Other forum users did nothing wrong to you. If you’re being offensive some people will be offensive back to you. If you’re abusing something some people won’t accept what you’re suggesting.

3.2) You don’t need to complain about the same thing on every thread users are discussing other things. If you go into the art contest thread to complain about in-game bugs, you’re just being annoying. If you go into an unrelated thread and start “hey, white knight, stop giving suggestions to IMC, complain instead” or even “here, make fake reviews”. Seriously, you’re just being a troll.

3.3) If someone doesn’t bend to your will that doesn’t mean they don’t listen at all. Pokemon event is still a struggle but it was already changed many times. An example of how IMC listened to players was about limiting the Diamond Anvils to x3 only.

3.4) Although I agree that IMC keeps doing some mistakes. They seem to have a rigid position of “If I said I’ll do it.” instead of cancelling things entirely - even if they fail or don’t follow it. But sometimes even if they listen to you, they might not change their decisions at all but they know they messed up, especially with the Solmiki Selection Box.

3.5) As much as it’s important to look at the past. Some events were fixed either mid-way or later on. As much you can’t revert the damage already done - action was taken even if poorly, it wasn’t complete silence.

3.6) Abusing review systems isn’t protest. If you start doing shady stuff in real life making it seems as protest you’re gonna have problems anyway.

One example of how you can make IMC listen to you being polite, clean and organized - without resorting to any bad methods:

Of course it won’t work for everything - But if they don’t listen to you with a good well written feedback in their official channels, sadly, they won’t listen to spam in alternative channels.

8 Likes

One thing that is interesting, I had this talk some time ago with my friends, and we concluded that, of all things that we talked, the lack of professionality was the most evident aspect of IMC. We thought of some possibilities, and the most prominent ones were:
I-the fact that it is a new company (an immature company, makes bad decisions)
II-the fact that they lack funds (which is kinda evidenced by Nexon buying a part of IMC)
III-the fact that they are just milking ToS.(which would be the immoral theory)

I believe I and II are the base of what happened, being III a consequence of Nexon coming to the play (my hypothesis is that most changes that make ToS look like p2w recently are their fault).

Anyway, whatever the reason it may be, the only thing I can do is wait and see.

1 Like

Actually, that is the Asian culture’s fault, any game from that region, at least all the ones I’ve played, use this kind of stuff, be Gachapon or gear or any kind of status that give advantage to who pay.

I won’t say Token is a P2W item, we can buy it from market tho, but I’m against stuff that help speed up the process.

I also don’t endorse EXP boosters, it take the fun of playing while learning, then again, ToS don’t have solid content to learn much, except what skills work and what synergy with what.

I will wait to find an interesting game in the years to come, I still play ToS, but I can’t handle 20 mins in, I seriously fall asleep and when I wake I notice my char is running against the wall.

It’s really sad.

1 Like

I’ve logged in just to say that you are right saying that @kamaroo really doesn’t know how to talk without memes(that’s pretty childish tbh)
This is a bit annoying since this is a serious conversation (and not a fucking huehuebr group), but if IMC can’t even remove prehistoric bugs it’s pretty impossible for them to remove images from posts…

In the example you mentioned there was no IMC feedback or advice, if the company did not hear you? what do you suggest ? have faith ?

I would like to you show at least 1 positive feedback where there was a response from IMC. I’ll show you a well-written and clean text where the IMC’s response could not be worse.

In my opinion what is IMC does goes beyond bad choices.

1 Like

Does this counts? If not, why?

As for what you posted:

1. Where’s the well-written clean text?

2. Read my previous post, item 3.5.

It wouldn’t be smart to give Diamond Anvils to compensate the event wrong announcement, that would trigger side effects and we all know where it’s going. They messed up and they know it, nothing much to be done at that point.

there is no IMC response in this Diamond Anvils break the game and should not exist if you have no response or feedback you cant say that IMC is listening to the community.

you did not understand the problem, the IMC instead of take responsibility into Active Player Event: Elite Hunter (diamond mistake) IMC suggested to change the diamond anvil for a gold anvil, which player would like to make this kind of exchange? anyone with a minimum of intelligence would take the blame and take action.

The IMC did not assume anything in this incident, and even suggested to make an exchange of an item of higher quality for a lower quality, IMC did not understand the complaints of the player.

Like i told you, what is IMC does goes beyond bad choices.

1 Like

The response is obviously in the fact that they altered the trade in to be capped at 3. While I can’t say my thread was the direct result in causing this, it had to have helped.

1 Like

@Remiri im not talking about tamer event, lol

1 Like

Why does it matter what the event is? I thought we were talking about general responses from IMC.

1 Like

@LunarRabbit and @Remiri well, I am talking about the right of the consumer to complain and demand a better service, and how this can be done in a correct way.

If all options have been exhausted, using slightly more aggressive options like a negative review is not wrong, it’s a player’s right.

2 Likes

Tell me how much players don’t have a bad experience with the game… the question is that the ones who had problems playing is the majority, and is absolutely normal that people complain… I don’t understand why others still bother so much with complaints here… the game is not going to shut down because of complaints, is going to shut down due imc incompetency… complaints are not the origin of the problem, it is only a sympton that the things are not fine… understand?

idk, it’s not like IMC will ever care. when have they ever? :upside_down_face:

Are you well aware that the player who posted complaining about golden/diamond anvil usually trolls around the forum and what his post you linked was?

If you’re not being nice expect people to not be nice to you. If you’re making fun of people, expect even STAFF to make fun of you at some point if you’re annoying enough.

Whatever you may call it, I find the answer funny knowing the whole history.

So are you saying that it’s alright to do wrong things when you feel someone doesn’t act the way you want? Because that’s what it sounds like with this reasoning.

3 Likes

Anime gril won.)(20char)

I can not speak for others, but I can speak for me and my friends.

Now, assuming problems being things that make the game unplayable

I don’t have problems for a long time, and even when I had, on release, it wasn’t unplayable. Most technical problemas that I see people having never happened on my rig.

My friends had lots of problems since release, but it was not long ago that all of them returned and started playing without much problems. Some don’t play anymore, but that is because they are MOBA addicts. Can’t help it.

This in no way means that there are no significant number of players having serious issues.

I’m not sure if it is the majority, but if it is, they sure have the right, I agree. I will also say, please complain.

Because they are annoying. That is how complains works. Of course, the objective is to annoy IMC developers, but we all know they don’t read this forum directly. However WE do. And we expect a forum filled with build and game content discussion and also polite complaints and reports.

I TOTALLY agree. I never tried to imply complaints are not symptoms and that the cause isn’t IMC. If I failed to be clear with you, please, forgive me.

1 Like

Without a reply from a GM or a staff member we can’t say a thread it’s actually useful in changing their mind.
It’s not “obvious” and i don’t see any negative consequence in answering “we will submit it to devs” or “nice suggestions” or “ty for your feedback” under some threads that are not TP related.
I love when staff members actually reply (like recently in the fan art section)

They are not encouraging players to give a feedback

i dont agree with you i dont think he was trolling

no i said a more aggressive approach, expressing how you feel about the game in any way is a wrong thing, the OP is just explaining how we can do this for players who do not know.

1 Like

You know who I am in-game @LunarRabbit so I hope you are not referring to my main post being troll about the situation because I rarely (if at all) come to these forums to post. On another note, @STAFF_Amy replied to the wrong post and apparently didn’t understand the topic. If you look at my reply to her post I tried to explain it better to where she should be able to understand it. Yet, I never got a reply back which is pretty frustrating. I have been a dedicated player since early release with 5k+ hours but I finally reached my boiling point with all the BS and felt the need to create that ticket/topic.

1 Like

People who had problems with tos is clearly the majority, you can easily see it in the steam charts. What left in tos is only a littls percentage compared with the playerbase one year ago. Is clearly due imc incompetence . You may not have problems in your server, in your computer, etc. But I am not talking about self experience, it is about of community problem. We are not conspiring against imc, to tos fail, we are claiming for a better game just it.

1 Like