Tree of Savior Forum

Active Player Event: Elite Hunter (28th Day is a Diamond Anvil)

It’s confirmed the 28th day reward is a diamond anvil and not a golden anvil. How is it acceptable to leave a typo uncorrected for 28 days? Many players might have skipped the event due to only seeing the golden anvil as the final reward. The event should be extended or we should receive compensation for this typo.

Also, I’ve been turning in the medals everyday since the event started, but because of DST (Daylight Saving Time) the server goes offline at 12am before we can receive the final rewards. Where as before DST we were able to receive the rewards 1 hour before the server shuts down. Any comments?

@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

11 Likes

doubt imc will do anything about it. they let cheat engine users run amok in candy event after all, didn’t even try to fix it

I doubt IMC will do anything, but yeah, I decided to skip the event, because I can’t be bothered to do all that work for a Golden Anvil.

This is similar to one of the previous events where they accidentally switched rewards and IMC edited the event page instead and labeled it as fixed. :distinguished:

Yeah… I took some SS this time just in case they try to edit the event post on the main website and call it a day.

1 Like

Wow this is sad, I invested 30€ in this game because I like it but I don’t think I will do that again. This game seems to be dying, less and less player, it takes so much time when in queue for anything. And they can’t even write something properly.
Sad

1 Like

IMC being IMC. No doubt, they wont compensate for misleading the event details.

Same… I was on track to get the last reward but lost interest when it was only 1 1k attribute. I never believed IMC was that bad when I was only playing casusally. But over the last two months I started playing a lot more. It is VERY obvious how careless they are. I am absolutely shocked this company is still in business… I mean TOS is a great game, but IMC executed it horribly…

3 Likes

Rip! so i missed too!

1 Like

The most unfair things in this game are the “active player” events. Always. There’s no point on being active if every single week “new” players have their inventory filled up with event items, teleports, equipments and free att.

4 Likes

The event was stupid easy, literally had to do 0 work for it. You pretty much just got the medals by killing elite mobs in the field which you already do while farming for stuff on a daily basis and just had to interact with the board and it just gives it to you for 3 medals without any stupid rng gimmicks. I was doing it cause the daily RNG box was giving Artiloniums and they give it by the truckload. I wasn’t even expecting to get a Diamond anvil cause I didn’t even care about the rewards except for the box but getting a Diamond anvil made it extremely worth it for doing a dinky event that took 2 secs to finish.

Thanks to this event I managed to make an Aspana and Emengard shield and still got spare Artiloniums for my future project.

Artiloniums cost like 80k on my server. I didn’t do the event, because you can’t delete the gear vouchers and I hate clutter. I’d tolerate clutter if I got an Diamond Anvil out of it.

maintenance tomorrow starts 00:00 to 04:00 huehue gg

I am so angry right now, I decided not to do this event everyday because I didn’t saw the diamond anvil on the final reward like it’s used to be, I even commented in the event post on the first day…
Just sent a ticket, hope they send Diamonds to everyone or at least extend the event and apologize.

2 Likes

best of tos 3

Day 28 rewards were finally edited and fixed today after 28 days. It’s now showing diamond anvil with golden anvil crossed out. Highly doubt they will compensate or extend the event since there are no replies to my ticket/posts.

@63scaur
Regarding to the Anvil issue that if you would like a Golden Anvil instead of Diamond one.
We will switch it for you.
As long as it hasn’t been used.
Really sorry for the confuse, please do send us the ticket, if you would like a replacement.!!
Thanks.

1 Like

The problem was that most players would care for a Diamond Anvil but did not care for the event because it was wrong in the description saying that it was a Golden Anvil.

1 Like

Blockquote
@63scaur
Regarding to the Anvil issue that if you would like a Golden Anvil instead of Diamond one.
We will switch it for you.
As long as it hasn’t been used.
Really sorry for the confuse, please do send us the ticket, if you would like a replacement.!!
Thanks.

Omg this answer is so golden it deserves a white popo :tired:

6 Likes

Wait … my Pepe are gone

1 Like