Tree of Savior Forum

How much crit rate is considered enough at Lv 280?

Something I found by reilet. It shows the atk value and when you should prioritize either STR or DEX. Still, crit rate through items + high str is the best min/max.

2 Likes

Hiya. Looks like you already covered it all by the time I got here. It looks good to me. Thanks for the hard work.

1 Like

Seems like werewolfs card are working fine now.
Check this hakka, critting manticen while hitting his face (ofc not 100%, but seems nice, as he is using only 2 cards).
He is using 2 level 10 werewolf cards.

anything above 400 is good. for lvl 280
anything above 550 is good for 330.

Sorry if this has been answered already, but I was too dumb to see.

But how much crit rate do you need at 330 vs maximum crit resist mobs O: ?

Thanks

For lvl 330, you need about 786 crit rate to get 100% crit chance vs 0 crit resist mob. 916 if you assume up to 130 crit resist on a mob.
So you need 629 crit rate before swift step.

1 Like

Tell me, do you bleed? You will…
Lets pvp tonight Nukey :wink: I’ll broadhead you to death.

1 Like

I totally didn’t see that 2nd part. Thank you for your patience :smiley:

I don’t think it’s a good idea to plan your crit so that you can always crit against max resistance mobs. If the game is moving towards more party play, the ideal would be to consider you might have a krivis for zalciai or a chrono for quicken so you’d get to the cap a lot more easily

The monster with the most crit resist in this game until the lvl 280 cap is http://www.tosbase.com/database/monsters/100050/

(ET monster btw, Floor 1)

So, before swift step, you would need 689 crit rate. This is for lvl 280 cap, if you want to have 100% crit chance against every single mob in this game.

edit

You do not invest in dex to achieve a crit chance solo wise.
Getting decent crit chance by dex alone is impossible and not optimal at all.

You should consider supports in this case.

These hogma’s also have very high Block.

Green gems are the best.

and high evasion as well (323).

@Nukella

wow…1 more tick before you died D: stupid server!!! grr

http://puu.sh/qTsdB/c8d7a8aaa6.png

1 Like

Someone needs to craft more arrows.

Silly :stuck_out_tongue: this was my main now my alt I just rush 190 and that’s pretty much it. 2-3 magic arrows and the boss is already dead xD

1 Like

how about lv 5 sneak hit which give 70% Crit chance? does it mean fixed 70% of my attacks will crit eventhough i am full STR with minimalist crit rate stats? does crit rate from gears contribute more to sneakhit? e.g: nicola’s 91%crit+70%crit from sneakhit=161% crit chance.
the bad news of sneak hit is repositioning.

Yes, it will give you 70% crit chance from behind (unless werewolf card).
Formula crit chance = (crit rate formula) + Sneak Hit crit chance.

Gear will not help sneak hit. Only swift step.
Going beyond 100% crit is not needed, it’s better to invest into damage once your crit hits 100%.

so for any rogue at rank 10 just need 10 lv 10 werewolf card and 30% crit chance to always crit 100%, right? which one is better for rogue, 10 werewolf card or 10 ellagonas card? where to farm these cards?

In KToS the limit is 5 cards max, iToS will probably get it.
So don’t stack beyond 5 werewolf lvl 10 cards.

Werewolf: dungeon 217 boss, and fedimian crystal mine mission boss.
Ellaganos: worldboss at the maps around Mokusul chamber.

5 werewolf seems ok. Other cards are for your preference.

Ellaganos x 1000 with 10*!

Ella is <3
But go with werewolf though since you are rogue.

Btw isn’t that card glitchy? I’ve read it somewhere.