Tree of Savior Forum

How is kabbalist3?

Doesn’t matter. If you want to party with asriel, you must cast your skill timely and perfectly so everything is always up.

Srsly facepalm to see everyone here debating against troll like him. He’s either master at theorycrafting or just wannabe elitist prick.

It’s cause people who don’t know much about the class might think that just because a post is a long wall of text, it’s 100% true. There are already fewer information on kabbalists compared to other cleric circles, we don’t need more misinformation.

1 Like

I think I got this issue and another one is somehow the blessing be override by a party member (and it was very much weaker and not 100% of time). I think we should record a video and open a bug issue to IMC

I actually never thought about using Transpose+Life Line before Thauma buffs, because that’s another limited setting that requires another specialized character to be useful.

We’re supposed to discuss Kabbalist C3 in this thread, not how he performs in one overly specific situation that requires one or two specialized characters that use certain skills.

Lmao, I laughed at that narrowsightedness[also, isn’t this hate speech? stop treating people born with autism as if they are some retards/freaks, you could’ve been born with it as well; insulting people disqualifies you for any kind of discussion].
Life Line will actually give you the CON from any character that has the highest amount of it.
It doesn’t have to be the Kabbalist.

Of course you can use Life Line & full SPR Thauma to get the maximum output from the Swell Arm buffs, but at the same time, you could also go full SPR on the Kabbalist if you are already Priest C3 to actually get a stronger Blessing&Aspersion for basically any PVE party content that doesn’t require Thauma>Linker.

It still would have the same effect if Life Line is used before the buffing happens[i.e. you get the CON from Thauma, the SPR from Kabbalist and the INT from some other char].

Not saying that this composition is any better. Just noting that the effect would be ± the same in this party composition[Life Line optimization for maximum buffs is a thread for itself,you can check out what you have to do for perfect optimization over there].

Anyway,back to Kabbalist C3.

Why do you people keep bringing up party composition anyway? Are you lost cases?
We’re supposed to talk about Kabbalist C3 here.
I’m playing Kabbalist C3 here, and I can see myself just as being useless for support, most good support skills (e.g. Mackangdal, Safety Zone, Guardian Saint, Cure,Heal) coming from lower Ranks.

You have gimmicky skills that are good in some situations [e.g. Revenged Sevenfold against Heretic Panthorex in his last stage when his HP are low or Double Chance/Gevurah when timed and used correctly, with teamwork involved over Teamspeak/Raidcall/Discord voice chat; let’s not forget the VGA crash issue…], but the selling point is still Ein Sof [for the regen bonus, the HP-bar boost and sometimes the SP recovery].

Merkabah with the Divine Protection attribute still bugged is not worth mentioning, it is unrealiable to negate damage except for the first few seconds after casting it[before the first chariot passed by the caster] and only useful for those who are standing directly besides it [i.e. it causes the huddling phenomenon like e.g. Spiritual Chain/Safety Zone], which is not really beneficial unless you have someone else tank/kite the monsters for you, because the aggro and attacks will focus on everyone standing in this line.

It’s good to mob monsters,though.

All in all, the recent patches&changes made Kabbalist into a survival Class that has the skills and attributes to soak up & negate a lot of possible damage [i.e. it’s more of a tank/defensive Class] while balancing the lack of damage with debuffs that can multiply your own damage.
For a support Class, it lacks the skills to be actually helpful in all situations, with Ein Sof being the most useful thing it has to offer {and only for one or two characters[with attribute at C3];
the lasting time is even a lot less than the CD time, so unless paired with a DievdirbysC1/KrivisC3 or at a high level [level 13 is required to have 100% uptime] it can only offer a short time of additional HP-bar% [that have to be filled up with Heals/potions/recovery effects to make a difference] and recovery boost via Stacked Healing-attribute}.

Analysis: What did C3 change?

• allowed Ein Sof to have 100% uptime without Goddess of Laima Statue/Pass
  • allowed Ein Sof to be collected twice with the new Ein Sof:Double Magic Circle attribute [can’t be collected twice by the same character; by triggering the SP recovery attribute, you can recover SP and max your HP bar by manually cancelling Ein Sof after collecting it once, switching the SP recovery attribute off and collecting it once again for max HP boost]
  • Double Chance can now multiply 100% of the damage you deal with 1 hit
  • New skill Gevura to multiply damage [damage boost]
  • attributes for Gevurah&Double Chance to be at least a little effective against monsters that have Gematria&Notarikon values of <=3 [it also saves you time because you can simply use Double Chance/Gevurah without casting Gematria/Notarikon before; damage boost]
  • new Staff of Kabbalah-attribute that increases max matk by 20% if mace/rod is equipped [damage boost]
  • new Kabbalah Garments-attribute that boosts movement speed when wearing 4 cloth parts;
    additionally, if equipped with a shield, it allows you to block magic attacks at 50% of your physical block chance [survival/utility boost]

Mostly damage&utility boosts that are good for solo play.
For party play, the new skill Gevura and its correction attribute can be ok [if they don’t crash the game in the future], with the 2x Ein Sof being the most useful addition that Kabba C3 has to offer[would be actually useful if the Circle could be larger/more prominent so that people don’t just outright ignore it; I’ve already seen people of my guild that cried for Ein Sof after not doing 1 step into the circle near them since I missed them with it… effects off is the enemy of the Kabbalist] if we’re talking about “support”.

This and ein sof are the selling points of how good kabbalist 3 is as support in the current meta. You’re able to actually survive where most cleric builds won’t be able to. Your team’s survival hinges on your own.

Try supporting a few people in demon lords with a full spr priest3 with idk what other useful higher circles you want and see if you survive. Even a full con support would have a hard time. What more those who half ass their builds and add in some dps circles just so they’d be a little bit more useful.

Anyway, going back to your original post:

You already got it from the start. Just that you underestimated what it actually brings to the team when you said this:

As I’ve already said, I agree that full support builds aren’t needed when just doing the trivial dailies such as CM/saalus/dungeons. But they are proving to be more and more essential in newer/upgraded content.

And the TS already said that it’s just one of their many alts, they possibly want to support their team for future content. I dunno why you’re still here arguing how bad kabba is overall for team gameplay when the TS already made up their mind.

Also:

IDK but you’re the one who brought up the example of a full con thaumaturge c3. All I’ve stated is that the party composition can make up for what the other members lack so that they can focus on improving their strengths.

Because we are talking about Kabbalist 3, a support class, and therefore party composition is talked about to show where Kabbalist 3’s role shines in?

You contradict yourself in your own posts so much, really makes your posts confusing.

See some AMAZING logic here and try not to lose any of your braincells (Goodluck) :tired:

Spoilers:

1 Like

Nice nice, lots of good information here.

Why don’t we start sharing kabbalist3 build, either experienced or theory-crafted is fine, but please do mention if theory-crafted. Also state the purpose of your build (ex. Farming, full support, semi-DPS… etc)

i just made c2 diev 1 paladin 3 kabbalist 3.
I dont know how to use it to dps.
it can support and tank damage in cm and ET, but i find myself running out of durability very quickily.
I dont think its worth it.

I heard same thing from some other paladin3 about the durability. Only Swordsman’s Hop is really good at that. With cleric 3 you could help the DPS getting it’s damage but it would be reduced

Kabba c3 for full support is the way to go. I’ve got 2 Kabba’s c3.
Cleric 2 Priest 2 is mandatory for me.
Then, my first one was for TBL, with Oracle and Pardoner. Many usefull skills.
And the last one I made is for PvE, mainly the future Raid and WB, which is Priest 3 and Chaplain.
In upcoming Raid and WB, it’s very likely you are going to share a party with a Linker c3, so sharing Aspergillium for AA builds is very useful, and Last Rites is shared by party. Priest c3 is mandatory for Chaplain, and it brings more skill lvls of Mass Heal, Revive and Iron Skin.
Both are very good, but focused on different contents and still, the first one would still be good doing PvE, but not the other way around.

I agree with most of the points, only pandoner class I don’t feel like it helps a lot. It extends debuff which can be great but I feel like the good debuffs were mostly nerfed and the others IMC is creating complex exceptions like Meltis not extending some skills and be more nerfed soon like in ktos

Which one you guys think is better:
Cleric c2, Priest c3, MIKO, Kabbalist c3.

Cleric c2, Priest c3, DIEVDIRBY c1, Kabbalist c3.

CLERIC C3, Priest c3, Kabbaliat c3.

Honestly i’m between Cleric c3 and Miko :thinking:

Oh, please tell me if you have a better idea and why.

The only thing you want and will want if your using this in a Raid. is Heal, Revive, and Increase HP. In Ktos Videos if you read a lot greyhiem also pointed out atleast priest 2 and kabba3… the rest is filler, the filler part is what you need to decide what to do for the party.
I’ll give some variants i’m playing right now. and brewing right now.

Kagura Support

This build is for Added support dmg lines for the party mostly good in AA dps cases.
Cleric 3 gives A lot of Heal so you can channel kagura. monstrance and deprotected zone if you get the chance. helps support your teams dmg. and if your already have an idea of the cleric trees some are self explanatory already. Also I’m in Con stats…

Mana Controller

This build focus on Mana or SP management and cool-down reduction. because of the deivdirbys 1 statute of the goddess laima and zemyna. the focus is still that you are full con build. Also using the attributes skill of ein sof really helps with giving instant sp to fellow party members. (I will be making this one next actually) :slight_smile:

Mob Management Support

This one is one of my brews I am saving someday because I wanted it for rank 10 Kabbalist 3 to finish it. It’s more of an off tank/dps for mobs. easy to level but gear dependent. You can go to either STR or CON for this.

NOTE: Turn off Devotion if using this in raid. to dangerous unless your a CON build class. :slight_smile:

Sorry almost all of this are support variants. :slight_smile: hope you can find this interesting.

3 Likes

Pardoner in TBL is mostly used due to Indulgentia, which cures lvl 2 ailments (it’s very important since TBL is CC vs CC), and IMD comes really handy as well. Discerning Evil is also good (CD is a bit high for TBL), but dunno why it doesn’t work in current WB (or at least, there are a couple in which it doesn’t work).

I also not 100% sure about the discerning evil skill. Indulgentia can help, but IIRC mostly of debuff that can be removed are solved with Dispeller (buyable in the market) which are lvl1, the remaining are not just lvl 2 but other levels as well (some are lvl 99, like impossible to remove). But, there is Miko’s crafted Charm which removes lvl2 debuff (if it is really needed in the raid, which I don’t remember to read any mention) .

My point here is never personal, just arguments around the ideas. I also think some other fillers are not awesome, they are just fillers :slight_smile: I would stick with others fillers in this case. Maybe the diev or oracle , instead pandoner

Honestly, I think it’s all about your favorite flavoring. It’s like choosing the toppings for a pizza. Cleric2 Priest2 Kabba3 has actually some good flexibility. You can pick Priest3+Chaplain to help basic attack based parties and there are many other choices for those circles: Cleric3 (more healing and more hit counts for Safety Zone), Priest3 (Stone Skin), Bokor1 (big boost for Warlock’s damage), Oracle1 (many useful support skills and the ability to farm clover mobs with Change), Miko (big boost for melee characters), Diev1 (CD reduction and more SP recovery), Pally2 (Sanctuary, Resist Elements and Restoration), Monk2…

It’s better to think what should be more useful for your guildies.

Thank you Pokart, but that is exactly what i’m thinking, those were the reasons for my indecision. Game8bravo said “Cleric c3, Priest c2, Miko, Kabbalist c3” and looks the better solution but the idea of losing Priest c3 disturbs me. :persevere:

I think c3 is easier for party to recover (more tiles and for so great damage 5 people would run out tiles on heal 10). On the other hand, Priest3 you could (and should) give more mass heal and stone skin skill (instead c3 guardian) would be very helpful, specially with Chap to make stone skin buff be 100% of time